Posted: 12 years ago
i wonder there was a time here when members go crazy for shahid baba...he had the same phenomenon 2 years back on this forum what katrina is having today...his acting skills were never to rave abt yet he was the current favourite...but what went wrong suddenly? after badmaash company his followed came really down even after the film was a success...there are hardly any topics on him where he used to rule on every page...

really...it makes me wonder..is he really losing his charm or appeal?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
if thts true thn he wnt get a wicket !!! πŸ˜” 🀣 

Keep-----------Smiling !!!😊
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL most of the members have left IF so no one to go gaga over him except a few people.

Originally posted by: .Choco.

LOL most of the members have left IF so no one to go gaga over him except a few people.

yeah but don;t u think its based on popularity .. a so called actress like katrina is on top todayπŸ€” and ppl raving abt her...when she had almost nil fan base when shahid was ruling here...i m sure if he gets one or two hits again...the wave shall be reversed..πŸ˜›...bolly forum is all abt thtπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i never found any charm in the first place.. he was always boringg..

Meena where are u??? πŸ˜†
Many of die-hard Shahid Kapoor fans have left I-F and migrated to Twitter, or so I think...
(Why they left I-F, etc...that's a different story altogether. Beats me anyway.)

But when was Shahid Kapoor's last big (and hit) film? 2-3 years ago? Yeah, it was Kaminey, I believe. But till when is one supposed to rave about Shahid only keeping Kaminey (and to an extent, JWM) in mind? 
After Kaminey, he's been churning out disappointments and crap non-stop. From Kaminey he went to DBH, CPD, Paathshala, Badmaash Company, and Milenge Milenge. Out of all the ones mentioned, I only liked Kaminey and the rest really aren't worth talking about. 

Since the past few months...he's only been in the news regarding his kabhi haan kabhi naa kind of relationship with Priyanka Chopra or something or another about Mausam. But after Mausam, what's next for him?

Two years ago on I-F it was Shahid's turn to shine here, and now it's Katrina's. It's the circle of life...I mean, I-F. πŸ˜† I guess his fans will always be his fans (and that's their prerogative) but I don't think we see many of them here on the Bollywood forum. Plus, just because a celebrity isn't really much talked about on a forum, does not mean that he isn't popular amongst his set of fans.

Whether or not he has lost his appeal...I guess we'll see after Mausam releases. Personally, I'm looking forward to the movie! 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure he ll b back with a bang asap...he is a good actor...so he deservs the good...as @pc_diva said up & down comes every1 life...& down makes a man more storger...i totaly agree with him/her...may b this is not shahid's time, he is nt more popular 2day...bt i blv if he can give one or two hit...he ll b get his popularity again...now i m luking forward to mausam movie...
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think so - Not for me anyways. I find him very appealing, charming.. and I do connect to his acting! πŸ˜› 
I believe, the reason he is not talked about is because he hasn't really been doing that much since the past one and a half years except Mausam - which he is always in the news for and talked about for (trailer, songs, interview etc). Apart from that, whenever he has been seen - such as Greenathon, his coffee ad, on the sets of his upcoming movie - he is def talked about. 
Hopefully after Mausam he will pick up more movies, and take up more advertisements, be present at events.. etc. :)

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
most of his fans are on twitter...

im waiting for Mausam mostly cuz of sonam but im sure shahids appeal will increase after it! 
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Actors need to look good with as many actresses as possible..same is the case with actresses...then there are maximum chances of projects taking off...Eg. If Imran was signed for MBKD..it is because the makers felt he probably looked better..She is the hero of the film,anybody would have done.

Look at the case of PC & Ranbir...PC is shooting for 3 films at time while RK is waiting at home..because while PC  looks good with most..Ranbir's projects always takes long time to take off..Rockstar,Barfee,Ayan's film..He has few choices when it comes to casting..

Unless you are one of the Khans ..Only A film with a top heroine is considered a big project..Has Akki given a hit without a top actress?

Just as Kat,Bebo,PC,DP etc go hunting for top actors..the younger boys are waiting for these very actresses..

Shahid has not been very successful there..maybe too boyish?

Edited by you2 - 12 years ago