Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Actually most of the shahid/deepika/[priyanka fans left because there was a topic about them making lots of topics on IF about these stars. Fans were ripped about because people complain that there were too many fans of them so the loyal fans of shahid/deepika/[priyanka fans moved other sites like twitter...etc... While only few came back here

Don't know y this hatred for fans over here, when this place is meant for Bollywood fans only... complaining about fans ? so y nt 2 change the forum name as "Fun n Entertainment" kind of... wat u expect who will come here?? Non_Fans??
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They want topics of all kinds of celebs. But if they wanted that than they should've created it. But they said it was too many fans of shahid/deepika/priyanka and I know we used to go crazy on topics about them like creating nicknames Shahika. But I missed all the fans, we lost so many fans after that topic was created. I really hope they come back
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I completely agree with that!
I comment only sometimes but I have always seen people here complaining about how fans love their favourite stars..
But fans can also say the same thing about you guys always bashing stars -__-

Originally posted by: Terenaina

They want topics of all kinds of celebs. But if they wanted that than they should've created it. But they said it was too many fans of shahid/deepika/priyanka and I know we used to go crazy on topics about them like creating nicknames Shahika. But I missed all the fans, we lost so many fans after that topic was created. I really hope they come back

O wow, Special Topic was made to kick FANS out from here 😲😲😲

BRAVO job done by all those members who have kicked fans from here...👏

If u like Bashing STAR, do it... y 2 complain about so many fans 😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with both of you
s.h.a.z.a.n.a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i find shahid kapoor damn appealing. But i usually don't like the kind of movies he does barring Dil bole hadippa. HE has a very handsome yet too boyish face. And that's rare

there is a prominent fan group here that does not let other fan groups be

Chalo we can't change the past... let's hope ppl won't do the same thing again...

Jisey Bashing karni hai karo... jee bhar ke karo... BASH STAR... don't pass comments on STAR's Fan if they r some kind of obsessive lovers, gay/lesbo, mental kind of mean mean words in humor... Just as i am saying things won't change... but 2 hope for good is best i can do...

Equal time everybody spends here... if a fan always talks positive about star, then Basher also don't lose any opportunity to bash Star in the name of opinion...

There is a special kind of networking works over here... in any arguments, members will divert their support in favor of those bashers who are against their Star's Rival Star... while the same members will keep quiet if Same Bashers will bash their Star... 😆

Self Respect is very dear to everyone... a single word said 2 any basher, he/she also felt the same way as a Fan will feel...

Aaj kuch jayda hi lecture de daala... chalo Sab Masti mein raho... jo karna hai karo... kisi ke saath koi problem hai toh khulke aake saamne us member se baat karo... itne lambe chaudey bhaashan ke baad 1 punjabi track ho jaaye...

"Khao piyo aish karo mitro dil par kise da dukhaayo na..." 🥳
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

there is a prominent fan group here that does not let other fan groups be

i know which group u mean 

Originally posted by: LEO88

i know which group u mean 

i m also old from some time... aisa koi group toh hai ni??