Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

I love how, visually they are the same height but his shoulder is way lower than herssmiley36

Honestly, I don't blame him. I personally don't like when the guy is shorter.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I didn’t know leather jackets were en vogue again 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ab itne lambi hokar bhi itni lambi heels pehnegi toh bichara shahid ko bhi kuch toh karna padega na  smiley24

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Google says she is 5'9 but i think she is more of 5'11

I don't blame shahid if he has asked her to wear flats. I don't like their pairing anyways, no chemistry.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wonder what is the real height of kriti's costars because I get confused on how she is much taller than all of them and they suppose to be the same height as her. Either her costars are lying or she is lying about her height. I saw the song she did with varun, he looks so much shorter than her and they suppose to be same height 5'9. Then I saw a song she did with kartik and kartik claims he is 6'0 feet tall but kriti was without shoes and kartik had shoes on but she was still taller than him. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wasn't there a similar topic recently? 

Anyway, yes, many short men are insecure around tall women. I don't fault them. Ideally, people should be comfortable in their own skin, but the need for men to be tall is a weird societal expectation. The pressure is real. 

SNL made a joke about it this weekend. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZkHZRbb6Y

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I wonder what is the real height of kriti's costars because I get confused on how she is much taller than all of them and they suppose to be the same height as her. Either her costars are lying or she is lying about her height. I saw the song she did with varun, he looks so much shorter than her and they suppose to be same height 5'9. Then I saw a song she did with kartik and kartik claims he is 6'0 feet tall but kriti was without shoes and kartik had shoes on but she was still taller than him. 

Obviously the male Co-actors are lying!!! All men lie about their height anyway! smiley37

Sanon is closer to 5’10 & that’s way too tall for a Hindi film heroine. Most of these actors are quite short-short & Shahid has always been highly insecure. Even his wife is slightly taller than him. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Every Indian actor is insecure about their height next to taller actresses.

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 3 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Even KJo wore actual heels multiple times on KwK 😆