Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As usual gr8 update dear ...
I love the way Geet shared all her activities and thought to her huggy buddy...

Maan is n love with Geet.
Geet is moving towards the forbidden fruit...

waiting for the next update
continue soon.
teaser :

uff there she goes to kill me , moving in front of me , and her chest fleshes giggling not controlled by any Braz*** .sudden break ...stop man…don't think ..just don't think ….his "thingy" warned him ..stop right there or I will start show up...  The sight of Geet in one piece white kurtha with neck line According to Maan's measurement is low cut for her … is really a pricking , torturing breath taking sight  ..and as his some parts started to react to such sights ….and Maan can sense that …he should be extra careful ..  before his body parts hood wink him... he must ..stop..., u stop moving in front of me my drama Queen , Now i feeling helpless at my state ..Uff i cant even close my eyes ...

stop..

u tell me how will I know what is at Seven .. for me every minute ..eek tell me what the crap is . , my drama queen ….  ???

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts...

loved all of them...

maan is her cute huugy teddy...aww...n now he knows that he loves her...

continue soon...
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maan realised his love for her when she is not around himshe shared all her activities with him like a  i think sumwhr deep she also has feelings for him
Loved the Updateas always 
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Speechless

i think sumwhr deep she also hav feelings for him

L

Exactly Yar ..Dear diary ..hmm   U have feeling ..chee chee ..and u want him in that condition ..for what ...chee chee babaji ..sab Maan ka faida utana chahtha hi..wink😳 wink ..meim bhee ..because i know ..if he take charge i could not enjoy , i will just faint by his .very first peck...thud 
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: magicia

Exactly Yar ..Dear diary ..hmm   U have feeling ..chee chee ..and u want him in that condition ..for what ...chee chee babaji ..sab Maan ka faida utana chahtha hi..wink😳 wink ..meim bhee ..because i know ..if he take charge i could not enjoy , i will just faint by his .very first peck...thud 

Oye brake mar brake... bht fast ja rahi ho... i am saying geet has feeling not me Che che baba ji mein Geet k Maan k bare mein esa soch bhi nahi sakti 
Dilsay thumbnail
the  teaser has indeed teased me ...
eagerly waiting ...
update soon
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
just read it in one go
awesome
plz pm me when you update next

Part 15. Rehearsal begins...

04 August 2011

22:29

Story Intro

Geet , soon to be a Nun,which she don't like at all , she is not forced but because of her obligation towards church and  Maasi who save d her (details in ff )  , presently she is Maan's home nurse from 18.30 to 8.. maan is in a "coma  vigil " state .she works to find means for her study MBBS .Her course is over waiting for convocation and soon she is going to return back her orphanage to undertake "novitiate" ( i dont know much details about the process of making nuns .pardon me for errors and help if you know it so that  i can correct ). One night , she do a beautiful sin for which maan was dying for . Is it enough guys ..please please press like button that gives me a count how many like it and motivates me to write further ..

Please Join My Event Here following this link on facebook

to get Daily Updates ...Love U ..Please Motivate me With your Likes as It became essential to survive here in India Forum since Maaneet gone off air  

Please Visit My Blog 

If you Really want to Read This FF

I have been waited for you enough Here ..Less likes ..and ..ok 

press likes ..and come to my blog ...OK 😆

Blog Link ...

Its all Pink Beware !😳

hey ..its so cute Right ..Not deleting

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Wow awsome update
ARmaan uff marn MR Flirty
dream boii ov gyalzz