Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG  hilarious...Geet bcmz Mama Now
i pity  poor maan , kya kya sehna par raha ha os kokabhi dolly kabhi teddy... or pata nahi kiya kiya ban'nana pare ga 

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

wow!!!i loved it. the concept is awesome.

bubbly geet torturing helpless maan with her sweet dramas. love this geet. u r doing a great job. pity on maan when geet fondles him innocently taking him for a ride. poor boy.

when do we get the next part. im too eager for it.

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi..Magicia...

I am reading ur FF...and it is amazing...really ...having completely different concept...u have portrayed Geet's dilemma very beautifully.πŸ‘  πŸ‘
πŸ‘
and I was stunned...that Maan's mother declares him dead and arrange for his funeral...omg...a mother can do this for money...I know that she is not doing it in reality just for outer world he is declared dead but for a mother even thinking this about a child is unbelievable.

πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG 🀣...maan's  mind  voice  for  geet's  naughtiness  is   awesomeπŸ‘...
superbbb    writing...looking   fwd...

still  u  didn't  PM  meπŸ˜’...

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear. Loved it. Do continue & update d nxt part soon. Thanks 4 pm.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

hilarious Update..yaar

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful updates

cntnue soon..

Abhee Essays chodkar i am doing precis writing ..ok while going through ur comments ..so many doubts ..ab doubt clearance... again sorry for making u all confused ...mera pehla pehla ff ...lol

About Dev Pamela...

They dont have any "hath" behind Maan's Accident ..LOL ..Fir bhee  Aap log Jaisa Chahey Jab Chahey bash Kar sakthee ho.Unko..Hee hee After GHSP Dev became synonym for kameena ...

What they are doing now...Dev Is busy trying his new combination of Drugs ...and having a Bindass Life ..ekdum Masth 
Pamela a perfect "MILF" trying to set up girls for her new boss, she is a retired B*h

Amruth is very clever lady , she apna kaleja par big stone rakh ke Maan ko declared dead kiya ...Not Because  she wanted Money .no ..she herself is Princess OF RajGhat her father mp  hello remember... and an mp in india means ..hugeee swiss bank account ..and lots of power ...lol
She dont want pamela and her na layak son take in charge in any case , if any of khuranas enemy play the very old "Shikhandee " game ..and she cares about Khurana Employees ..a lot 

The the Multiple personality disorder of Geet ..lol  no no she is having only one personality the crazy one  who tortures Maan ... ROFL the other is she acting , in front of world..classy , sehmee sehmee ,, nice geet ..thats why Maan named her ..."Drama Queen .""

jokes Apart  Geet never had a normal life ,please imagine a girls life who is displayed every month in front of crowd as a piece of Charity, and all dull clothes ..Hanging out with friends who too dont have to share anything other than silence ...and no right to dream ...So she is enjoying her max with macho maan , 

And i know...like me ..😭

i know why u are blaming Geet ,.,u are all Jealous with, big   J
 of Geet having  maan completely for her that too..wink wink  from 18.30 to 8  

hope everything is cleared now ..bolo bolo ..bolo geets any more confusion..

Please add magiciapm to your buddy list to get future updates..

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
maan-ki-muski thumbnail
awesome...
thanks 4 pm
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes one confusion when you will update clear that for me please