Bhairavi Raichura/Rajini... hats off to her acting

diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Somebody in our forum mentioned about Bhairavi's performance in balika vadhu. So i just watched it for her.. and NO WORDS for her performance...

Even if this is SGP forum I thought there wont be anything wrong in posting it here since its from our favorite Rajini...

Its full of drama unlike SGP... But Bhairavi has done a wonderful performance with naturality..

lagta hai aaj kal Bhairavi ko chillane ka mood he... ab patha chala ki Rajini aise thoda over react kyoon kiya.. woh to baichara Bhagowati ke mood pe thi...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
true
she is damn good actress
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Yeah diya hats off to her acting i love her more as anandi's mother in BV than as Rajni though i like her in SGP also but now a dayzz her character has taken a evil shape but i really like n admire rajni's character in earlier dayz of SGP n her acting in BV  was mindblowing in yesterdayzz episode she was just superb.
BTW I'm fan of her from the dayzz of Hum paanch she was really gud as kaajal

Edited by aneesha_sahani - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya I did see Bhairavi in BV yday and she was fantastic.๐Ÿ‘...SGP is truly blessed to have actors of such calibre.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No question about what you mentioned... Bhairaviji is a fab actress and I am loving Ridhima Tiwari too...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ What a performance by 3 Bahus...It was like a competition...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I used to love Bhairavi/Sadia and Surekha Sikri and Anoop Soni in BV๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘They were too good!I remember once both bhairavi and sadia were nominated for best supporting actress in ITA..where Sadia won for her teacher role..but still they both were happy..and see..now they are Rajni-Radha here in SGP๐Ÿ˜Š
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
She is a Fabulous actressโญ๏ธher acting skills are very well polished loved her acting in Balika Vadhu even in SGP she is doing a Fabulous jobโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just one big word to describe Bhairavi acting...Excellent-fabulous-awesome-Rapchik๐Ÿ‘
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is one versatile actress who has done comedy, tragedy , drama everything with so much conviction, she makes it look very easy, I thoroughly enjoys her acting as Rajni! Well done.
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is a brilliant actress can carry off  anything at ease whether it may b comedy, drama etc..
hattsoff bhairavi!!!!