Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats right Cutie thats what G is

a Keep.

I hated her today.

Jagya tho 🤬   🤬  hai. I want khajjan to smack him tomorrow and Anandi's mom to spit on his face tomorrow.

I wish they would put black coal on his face and make him wear jhoothon ka haar and make him sit on a donkey with torn shirt and roam around the entire village. and everyone laughs at him and throw stone at him.

I HATE HATE HATE him. Hate is a small word!!!

...And gauri can join him !

OH PLEASE I want bhairon to tell Gauri her status. She is the illegal keep and they can go live their illegal relationship in mumbai.

Jack Jagya , don't you dare come near Anandi again.
yeah suchi i want bhago and khajjan to do tht🤣 blacken tht m*r*n jagya's face and make him sit on a donkey😍what a sight that would be and g too can join him after all haq hai ye uska😆 dont think the cv's will go to this extent but i do want them to do this...but atleast dont let them go off so easily..thodxa to torture banta hai nai😈gauri is a keep no matter how much she wears that acche ghar ki ladki ka chola🤢i hate these two...fit to be together.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Get ready for another episode of bashan central today, but this time round i wont mind it, because finally this woman is saying what should have all been said and done when Jagat first took his steps into the house with his new wife.

People have been having a go at Gauri left right and centre from the second  that she entered the house, probably because she has been the most vocal about her rights and relationship with Jagat, Jagat on the other hand has gone under the radar because he has been very quiet and subserient almost.

Finally he is getting the blasting he deserves.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

Get ready for another episode of bashan central today, but this time round i wont mind it, because finally this woman is saying what should have all been said and done when Jagat first took his steps into the house with his new wife.

People have been having a go at Gauri left right and centre from the second  that she entered the house, probably because she has been the most vocal about her rights and relationship with Jagat, Jagat on the other hand has gone under the radar because he has been very quiet and subserient almost.

Finally he is getting the blasting he deserves.

Absolutely True ! 

Jagya has very carefully been avoiding all confrontation to stay out of the firing range. At other times Gauri has been drawing all the lightening bcoz of her Kyun Kyuns n Rasams. Jagya has not really received the proper welcome he deserved. 

Well - now his in-laws (still legally in-laws not outlaws) are going to do the honours. If G interferes - I hope she gets included as an equal, atleast here she won't feel left out 😆 ...

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hooked

Absolutely True ! 

Jagya has very carefully been avoiding all confrontation to stay out of the firing range. At other times Gauri has been drawing all the lightening bcoz of her Kyun Kyuns n Rasams. Jagya has not really received the proper welcome he deserved. 

Well - now his in-laws (still legally in-laws not outlaws) are going to do the honours. If G interferes - I hope she gets included as an equal, atleast here she won't feel left out 😆 ...

LOL loved the comments in bold😆😆
Yeah with the way gauri is these days i have no doubt that she wont be able to stop herself interfering in the conversation, so in the end she too will get her ears burned and drums busted from the high octave screechathon the dear lady is on a roll right now she has had a go at everyone in the house, all that is left is poor nandu and makkan kaka😆