Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

hi anita!!
kitne dinno baad dikhi tum mujhe!...

what u said is rite...j needs a 3rd degree treatment!!...i hope bhago will gave some solid one to him!😑😑😑...
and gauri...it was expected...what can we expected from a girl who is few years back used to give long lectures about child marriage... now wanted acceptance on the sake of her own child marriage!!🀒...

Hi Khusi dearπŸ€—

I have been very busy, so come on the forum only later than usual.

J and G are made for each other, one is confused all the time and running behind new things, while the other gives tall talks that means nothing! As long as they get everything their way they don't care about anything else.

G ka insecurities chalu ho gaya hein and DS's plan is half successful that way! she knows her last hope is only J since the rest of the family doesn't support her. Hence whether he is right or wrong she will not confront him but rather support him coz that makes her life easy and secure.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Hi Khusi dearπŸ€—

I have been very busy, so come on the forum only later than usual.

J and G are made for each other, one is confused all the time and running behind new things, while the other give tall talks that means nothing! As long as they get everything their way they care about anything else.

G ka insecurities chalu ho gaya hein and DS plan is half successful that way! she knows her last hope is only J since the rest of the family doesn't support her. Hence whether he is right or wrong she will not confront him but rather support him coz that makes her life easy.

anita!!πŸ˜›...i know...u r busy thats y u left the responsibility of updating!!
sab regulars more or less busy hain indinno...bv forum is lil soona soona without sudss,priya,uma,aditiji 's commentsOuchOuch

JG r perfect ME couple...!!
yeah...g's insecurity and j's confusion or guilty or helplessness is so high rite now...
i am all excited to see their life in mumbai...!!
how they gonna deal with all problems!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

harr chamkti cheez sona nehin hoti...πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...!!!

WAT AN EPISODE..!!!!

Bhaago was just FFAABBUULLOOUUSSS...!!!

I got shivers, i cried, i was shocked, i was angry, i was sad...
ssooo many emotions touched at the same time...

Did u notice, BHAAGO WAS NOT EARING GHHONGHAT..!!! wwhhooaaa..!!

She did not only insult DS, she didnt even leave Bhairon, Sumitra or any1 for that matter... and i feel they deserved it upto a certain level...

The best part was wen Bhaago was talikn bout Jagya and she just pointed up der, n realised he's standing der...and the reaction cud not be better... freakin awesome...!!

But, she shud've slapped him hard...but good she hit him a lot...

AND DEN GAURI MADAM DECIDES TO SHOW UP...!!! ggoooddd...
i felt she shud've been slapped hard den...

And the final amazing part of the episode...the precap...wer she says...
Mujhe haat uthane ki hi nahi, mujhe iske haat todne ka bhi adhikaar hai...!!!
And den she roars like a lioness and Gauri is set aback full of fear...!!

AAWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...what an episode!

Just secretly watched the epi at work...shh dont tell anyone 😎

Bhago ne chun chun ke sabki khabar li. It was just too amazing...such intensity...her expressions were priceless...for a min you get scared of her...the pain the anger ahh Bhairavi did an excellent job. πŸ‘

It took DS some time to get down after hearing Bhago call her so many times but what the hell were JG doing...dar ke maare dono ke pav nahi hil rahe the! πŸ˜† No regret, no shame on J's face when Bhago was questioning/screaming at his parents and DS. He was just watching...bas!!! Nikamma kahika. 🀒

Gauri o Gauri..."aap kaise mere pati ko mar sakti hai" 🀣 All of sudden her 4 din ka pati pe sirf uska adhikar hai..koi aur kuch nahi keh sakta...bhale hi they gave birth to him, pala posa...paise diye...par nope you are the only one who has the adhikar...! hell maza aata agar Gauri bachpan mei hi Jagat ki wife ban jati...Anandi bach jati aur Gauri ab tak apne aap ko aur apne pati ko mental asylum pe bharti karva chuki hoti...!

The girl is so clueless about relationships and respect that I wonder insaan hai ya phir robot hai...ughh I hate her just simply hate her from today.

Bhago...pls pls give Gauri a superb baddua and barsao KYUNs on her too...
😍
Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
   Totally upset with A's parents !

Aren't there any of their elderly relatives /Influential people of their village,who can 
             question & settle the issue?They can even come with a lawyer ! They have 
             the responsibility to boost-up the courage in their ONLY daughter.

Are they trying to save the haveli ijjat which had been shattered by the HAVELI 
             MAN,j,HIMSELF? or 
             Are they feeling that shouting out louder would work in their favor?or by shouting n 
             screaming their role is over?                  
             They should not leave haveli nor allow J to leave Haveli  until A's issue be resolved 
              in the first case!

By keeping Anandi as the haveli servant, without sending A along with J to 
             Mumbai,they made her a permanent servant.

As we have been constantly affirming ,that the case is NO MORE a child 
             marriage,but of a betrayal by a partner with all conscience!,at least now if Anandi 
             does not wish to agree for a mutual consent,J will be arrested immediately along 
             with Gouri ALSO,for trying to influence/convince forcibly that their marriage is legal 
             without trying ever to know what actually legality is! 

EXPECT A DECENT HANDLING OF THE ISSUE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE!
             LET THE VILLAGE PEOPLE OF JAITSER ALSO DISCUSS THE ISSUE AS TO 
             HOW TO WARD OFF THE EVILS LIKE THIS,& SO ON!AS THEIR EVIL CUSTOM PRODUCED 
             A SHATTERED LIFE!,WHICH IS A DEFEAT TO THEIR CUSTOMS!

When Anandi herself does not wish to be with him any more,there's no point in 
             stretching the issue that hurt Anandi even more!,without any solution.Because this is 
             a normal divorce case that involves atrocities by J on his legal wife A. More over,as
             far as the atrocity is concerned,Bhairon can complain,& to that matter,ANY BODY 
             IN THE SOCIETY can lodge a complaint against J.Just like you lodge a complaint 
             on a vehicle driver who dashed off a pedestrian & caused an accident!J HAD RESORTED TO VERBAL AS WELL AS EMOTIONAL ABUSE OF HIS WIFE & BY ALL MEANS PUNISHABLE UNDER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT,2005 (WITHOUT ISSUING THE DIVORCE ALSO) ref http://wcd.nic.in/wdvact.pdf

BHAIRON & ALL!! HOW CAN ALL OF YOU EVER LIVE AGAINST YOUR CONSCIENCE!
 WHAT'Z STOPPING U 2 TAKE ACTION?DO U STILL IMAGINE THAT THERE IS A TINY BIT OF HAVELI IJJAT LEFT OVER THAT C'D BE LOST BY U?
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bhairavi rocked! !⭐️  πŸ‘.   ...Bhago's anger at the singh family dadisa was fully justified,even dadisa couldn't utter a word πŸ€”for there was complete truth in every word bhagwathi shouted..luved  bhago reply  to gauri in precap..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Guess only one saving jagya from bhago's wrath will be anandi πŸ€”but (as per tv reports )anandi refuse to go with them..hope bhago's words had some impact on  dadisa and she  orders anandi to leave for her maayka..πŸ€”
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Absolutely love the 99.9% support for today's episode. It renews my faith. Righteousness shall prevail.
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevask

Totally upset with A's parents !

Aren't there any of their elderly relatives /Influential people of their village,who can 
             question & settle the issue?They can even come with a lawyer ! They have 
             the responsibility to boost-up the courage in their ONLY daughter.

Are they trying to save the haveli ijjat which had been shattered by the HAVELI 
             MAN,j,HIMSELF? or 
             Are they feeling that shouting out louder would work in their favor?or by shouting n 
             screaming their role is over?                  
             They should not leave haveli nor allow J to leave Haveli  until A's issue be resolved 
              in the first case!

By keeping Anandi as the haveli servant, without sending A along with J to 
             Mumbai,they made her a permanent servant.

As we have been constantly affirming ,that the case is NO MORE a child 
             marriage,but of a betrayal by a partner with all conscience!,at least now if Anandi 
             does not wish to agree for a mutual consent,J will be arrested immediately along 
             with Gouri ALSO,for trying to influence/convince forcibly that their marriage is legal 
             without trying ever to know what actually legality is! 

EXPECT A DECENT HANDLING OF THE ISSUE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE!
             LET THE VILLAGE PEOPLE OF JAITSER ALSO DISCUSS THE ISSUE AS TO 
             HOW TO WARD OFF THE EVILS LIKE THIS,& SO ON!AS THEIR EVIL CUSTOM PRODUCED 
             A SHATTERED LIFE!,WHICH IS A DEFEAT TO THEIR CUSTOMS!

When Anandi herself does not wish to be with him any more,there's no point in 
             stretching the issue that hurt Anandi even more!,without any solution.Because this is 
             a normal divorce case that involves atrocities by J on his legal wife A. More over,as
             far as the atrocity is concerned,Bhairon can complain,& to that matter,ANY BODY 
             IN THE SOCIETY can lodge a complaint against J.Just like you lodge a complaint 
             on a vehicle driver who dashed off a pedestrian & caused an accident!J HAD RESORTED TO VERBAL AS WELL AS EMOTIONAL ABUSE OF HIS WIFE & BY ALL MEANS PUNISHABLE UNDER DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT,2005 (WITHOUT ISSUING THE DIVORCE ALSO) ref http://wcd.nic.in/wdvact.pdf

BHAIRON & ALL!! HOW CAN ALL OF YOU EVER LIVE AGAINST YOUR CONSCIENCE!
 WHAT'Z STOPPING U 2 TAKE ACTION?DO U STILL IMAGINE THAT THERE IS A TINY BIT OF HAVELI IJJAT LEFT OVER THAT C'D BE LOST BY U?

Totally agree... Wonder why panchayat has not taken any action. Typically panch will take action against any such social rights violation case. Not sure if A needs to complain but in villages such things should be common... I think the story will finish if Gauri knows that she is the illegal wife so CVs don't want to reveal the truth or let Bharoi talk or bring in lawyer. The lawyer episode they brought in to show the legal side of story to viewers..

The plot of this track is very thin. CVs seems to be very keen in making J happy with 2 wives or making G sick. For me people in villages are better aware of law as they have to fight many such disputes. Wonder how come no one checked on legal angle so far including doctors. 

Edited by rajiv_register - 12 years ago
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now when this dactarni aka Loud speaker will speak tomorrow again mera pati and blah blah..not only bhago should shut her up but also bhairon should speak up and let her know tum to jagya ki legal patni bhi nahi ho aur na hi woh tumhara pati hai..phir aayega maza..no need for a slap...ye to solid waala rahega jaise sunny ka dhai kilo waala haath🀣🀣
knp8 thumbnail
words don't do justice here.. you NEED to see this epi.. its really awesome.. Bhairavi stole the whole show today.. she was SIMPLY AMAZING!!!