Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: andv

Her confrontation with J was great. He needs the third degree treatment. That was better than a slap. As expected the coward had nothing to say. G had no business butting in. She should have kept her mouth shut rather than her big dialogue how can u hit my husband. After knowing that it was A's mother after all she should have kept quite and expected such a reaction. Anyway I have no hopes of logic from her any more.

hi anita!!
kitne dinno baad dikhi tum mujhe!...

what u said is rite...j needs a 3rd degree treatment!!...i hope bhago will gave some solid one to him!😑😑😑...
and gauri...it was expected...what can we expected from a girl who is few years back used to give long lectures about child marriage... now wanted acceptance on the sake of her own child marriage!!🀒...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Why doesnt she confront her own husband instead of having a go at everyone else, saying that no one is giving them the chance or accepting them.  Your own husband isnt accepting you, seems like since you have come here he has belittled you, argued with you and praised Anandi in front of you.  The only time he he says anything nice to Gauri is when she threatens to leave him

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I was amazed at the depths of A's mothers anger and pain. She totally had me beleiving that the cops should have been called cause she was about to murder the whole family. I loved the way she went wild on J for his heartless treatment of her daughter. I am the mother of two little girls and their pain is my pain and I would take on the world if someone hurt them so I completely understand how she is feeling man I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow to see how she hands it to gauri. The girl just doesnt know when to shut the heck up. She deserves everything that she gets and then some.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vasuja

Seriously yaar.. I felt she was dumb... Can't she shut up and be quiet for some time... She doesn't have the mouth to ask her husband who met his ex wife behind her back and she was stopping Bago...I wish Bago so slaps her..

loved the way bago talked to everyone... she was so close to pulling DS ka hair and slapping everyone present.

Bago who was always so docile never raised her voice in the haveli, can understand how deeply she is hurt.

I know...so true. Jetsar aur Haveli dono mei sabko apne Kyun's se pareshan karegi...sabko personally ja ja ke kahegi ke JAGAT MERA LEGAL PATI HAI but no she wont say a word to Jagat...kahi woh bhag gaya to? πŸ˜† She is so afraid that her Jagat will go back to Anandi that she feels jald se jald Mumbai nahi bhage to mera LEGAL PATI MUJHE ILLEGAL DIVORCE de dega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Gauri has no sense of when and how to talk. She understand no relationships! How does she think that Bhago wont say a word? I mean even if she doesn't consider JaAn marriage legal, doesn't she understand that A's been living with the family for 16 years! How can a mother bear the treatment her daughter has gotten after giving 16 years of her life??? Ek paise jitni bhi akkal Gauri mei nahi hai, I seriously doubt if her parents gave her any sanskar at all...there were in such hurry to get rid of her always ke they thought it would be a waste to instill some values and understanding in their daughter.

Exactly I love the fact that its Bhago and not Khajan singh...its mothers heart that has felt the pain of her daughter...

If we all ask for a SLAP for Gauri...may be CVs might listen to us πŸ˜‰
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Illyria

Why doesnt she confront her own husband instead of having a go at everyone else, saying that no one is giving them the chance or accepting them.  Your own husband isnt accepting you, seems like since you have come here he has belittled you, argued with you and praised Anandi in front of you.  The only time he he says anything nice to Gauri is when she threatens to leave him

Absolutely agree. Why doesn't Gauri confront her own husband? Is it to keep up her goody gooody image in front of Jagya? Or a desperation to be with this slime at any cost? She thinks going away to Mumbai will solve all problems. Sounds like the typical act of keeping my pati away from all temptations. There is no fault in my innocent pati, it's the whole world who's out there to distract him🀣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

mazaa aa gayaa, sabki chun chun ke li a ki mom ne, best dialogue tu kyun hain in sabki sewa karne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†ds ki maalish ke liye

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

I know...so true. Jetsar aur Haveli dono mei sabko apne Kyun's se pareshan karegi...sabko personally ja ja ke kahegi ke JAGAT MERA LEGAL PATI HAI but no she wont say a word to Jagat...kahi woh bhag gaya to? πŸ˜† She is so afraid that her Jagat will go back to Anandi that she feels jald se jald Mumbai nahi bhage to mera LEGAL PATI MUJHE ILLEGAL DIVORCE de dega πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Gauri has no sense of when and how to talk. She understand no relationships! How does she think that Bhago wont say a word? I mean even if she doesn't consider JaAn marriage legal, doesn't she understand that A's been living with the family for 16 years! How can a mother bear the treatment her daughter has gotten after giving 16 years of her life??? Ek paise jitni bhi akkal Gauri mei nahi hai, I seriously doubt if her parents gave her any sanskar at all...there were in such hurry to get rid of her always ke they thought it would be a waste to instill some values and understanding in their daughter.

Exactly I love the fact that its Bhago and not Khajan singh...its mothers heart that has felt the pain of her daughter...

If we all ask for a SLAP for Gauri...may be CVs might listen to us πŸ˜‰

Gauri's mom has given the biggest sanskaar to gauri,"think only about yourself" And stupid Gauri does not even follow that. If she had any sense of what her mom said she would have kept her mom shut.

BV must have already shot the epi dear so what is the point...Still i hope she gets slapped or atleast pushed back...Stupid Gauri😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: woman11

Absolutely agree. Why doesn't Gauri confront her own husband? Is it to keep up her goody gooody image in front of Jagya? Or a desperation to be with this slime at any cost? She thinks going away to Mumbai will solve all problems. Sounds like the typical act of keeping my pati away from all temptations. There is no fault in my innocent pati, it's the whole world who's out there to distract him🀣

Well said AntaraπŸ‘...In all the bago intensity the first part of epi got subdued. It was the first indication of cracks in GAGA relationship...Madam thinks she can wrap her pati dev and take him to Mumbai and keep her relation intact...

As I said in another post that now though their is no A-J-G triangle in GAGA life the triangle is all set in both their heads... After Bago's badduahs Gauri's belief system is gonna be further shaken and insecurities gonna raise sky high.
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update! I have to wait till I get home from work to watch the episode 😑 Oh well... At least got to know what to expect. I sincerely wish most of our mom's are like Bhago who would go any length to fight for their daughters. I am a mother of a girl too and I am very protective πŸ˜ƒ
Bhago actually pulled Jagya's collar? lol.. He wasn't expecting that I guess. I really don't know what to think of Gowri anymore. She should have kept quiet at least in front of Anandi's parents who are terribly hurt by their daughter's fate.
What did Jagya do after coming out from the cow shed. He just went quietly to his room and slept? Dr. Gowri didn't question him what he was doing with Anandi. That is really strange. Madam finds all strength to fight in front of villagers, at Anandi but not her own husband. πŸ˜•
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vasuja

Gauri's mom has given the biggest sanskaar to gauri,"think only about yourself" And stupid Gauri does not even follow that. If she had any sense of what her mom said she would have kept her mom shut.

BV must have already shot the epi dear so what is the point...Still i hope she gets slapped or atleast pushed back...Stupid Gauri😑

May be her mom forgot while giving advice that she had forgotten to give the "listen first" gun to her gunwati Gauri isliye to she doesn't remember her mother's advice...nahi to if she was to think about herself only ab tak Mumbai akeli bhag gayi hoti...

Yeah true but if we keep on asking for it...may be they will think of editing it 😳