Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bhago need me cry today, even more than i ever cried... I tried not to, but the intensity of her acting was so good that i felt i was in her shoes.

Great acting!!!!!!! I now believe she can really act, because her character in this show is very different from her character in SGP. and she is doing great in both.

I had to slap my TV today just in anger, when Gauri opened her mouth.I didnt even understand what she said, but i was sure it was something stupid!😑
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I get the feeling that bhairivi may... just may knock some sense into Gauri tomorrow, already she is slowly realising (but not accepting) that there are problems in her and jagats relationship, this is apparent from his constant lyiing and her constant jasoosing and questioning.

Next week I just hope Gauri is able to scrap back some of that intelligence that she was shown initially and make a just decision... i know i am asking for a lot, but i get the feeling that today and tomorrow's screamathon will make her analyse her situation in a different light
navtinder thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Edited by navtinder - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am left completely STUNNED! I dont have words for today's episode. Bhairavi did a MAGNIFICENT job! You know I felt she was taking out my bhadaas (frustration) out. It was all coming out.. all  you could do was sit there and cheer her on!! I had goosebumps. One of my fav episodes in the recent times! Hats off!! I am thrilled to see tomorrow;s episode!!!
The determination of a mother shined in those eyes... Beautiful!
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys..Honestly..I was in AWE of Bhago today..All the applause, all the compliments, all the bowing down..U name it.. This woman takes the cake in telling off Jagat the way he deserved to be told of. This woman takes the initiative to show mirror to Dadisa because no matter how much she loves and adores Anandi today, it is a fact that she subjected her to excruciating emotional, physical and mental torture through her childhood days while her lade sir used all her affection and still disgraced her in front of everyone like so.. Bhago was, is and will remain the epitome of the word "Mother". She exuded the true pain and helplessness of a mother who just got battered by the same people for whom her daughter almost gave up her life. Everyone is to be blamed here from that family. For 5 years, being this mature and all, they couldn't read through Jagat's antics? Through his constant lying and brash attitude? And they call Anandi their daughter? There were always clues there but fact remains that they never looked for them in the first place because they preferred staying busy in their lives while their son did all the moj masti in the name of studies...

Anyhow, Bhago..A Standing Ovation to u, lady!! U STOLE THE SHOW TODAY!!! Forever grateful to the actress, Bhairavi Raichura!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. You, Bhairavi, sent shivers down my spine with your BRILLIANT ACTING after a very long time!! THANK YOU!!

Cheers,
Sana~
Edited by smartc - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yipppeee!!!!!! Now its Bhaago's turn!

I just love with when this loser doctor couple is in the firing line!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just waiting for 2moro's episode...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the final line of Bhago to Gauri - Chuuup Karrr !!!! at the n+1th decibel...I wonder if Gauri knows whats good for her and will shut up or will she go in her room to fetch her 'registered marriage ka certificate' ?

Bhairavi finally showed why a mother is a mother and will stay one for life...πŸ‘. A saas will never become a mother despite all her laado's... Sumitra has never spoken up for Anandi - to be fair - she has never spoken up for herself too - but Sumitra deserved this blasting from Bhairavi, I have long despised Sumitra for this.

DS deserved it too. DS knows how many times she has been nasty n hurtful to them just bcoz she thought she could get away with it. But I think the reason she is standing there quietly and the way she squared her shoulders and came down the stairs - shows that she knew something like was coming at her - and she's going to accept it. Its bcoz of her her sons are in the firing line too. DS as a senior is like a failed general whose misdirection lost the war---she's getting court martialled. And a very well earned one.

Jaggu shud get a tight slap from Khajan Singh too. Gauri needs to just stand back and watch instead of jumping in to defend her 'sachcha pyaar'. Itna koi sachcha bhi nahi hai - raat ke andhere mein choron ki tarah kamre se nikalta hai - purani biwi ki khushamad karta hai or bheekh bhi mangta hai...

Am glad Bhago is stating Anandi's true position here - chaiwali - maalishwali - saji hui gudiya but actually just a servant in disguise. It is good for Anandi to hear all this too - she needs to hear things from a different angle too. 

DS's head is also covered - and Gauri's hair is looking even more silky n unbearably irritating today. She doesn't deserve a slap - she's an outsider - but in front of her - Jagya should get atleast 2 tight ones from Bhago. Those will probably hurt Gauri more. πŸ˜ˆ. Gauri just deserves heap loads of badua from Bhago to scare the daylights out of her. Gauri shud feel that the hounds of hell will follow her thru life and make her thoroughly miserable if she stays w this piece of crap.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@anita- i think it is equal jagya and singh family all r responsible
i wont blame jagya for what he did to anandi, before he went to mumbai or for that matter before he proposed gauri, but yes after that he kept a in dark for 4 yrs, that was totally wrong😑, for that he needs to give answers, i dont think he is answerable to any other things, the root issue acc 2 me atleast still remains child marriage and it was done by their parents, sure one can blast ,punish jagya , for keeping everyone in dark for 4 yrs but other than  no, he had all the right to choose his life partner, its not a crime to fall in love if u r married and particularly if ur marriage was done when u were a child
see since bhago and khajan dont know that jagya lied to them for 4 5 yrs, i think its futile to blame j for this whole mess'. i can totally understand a mother pain and i am glad she blasted everyone there
i am not talking abt jg marriage , talking abt ja marriage which was wrong to begin with
i have no problem with punishment of jagya but i have a problem if he is being punished for wrong reasons, except for anandi, everyone is blaming him mostly cos he left a beendni like a,
maana ki a duniya kii shayad tumhare nazron mein best beendi hogi but that does not mean ki one has to fall in love with her , love can happen with anyone
 only a is holding him responsible for the right things,
Great job by bhago!!!πŸ‘loved it how she blasted at everyone of the singh family and showed them the mirror. Now i wish she shows G her actual "Aukaat" and slaps J for ruining their daughters life. And G ke toh kya kehne.. Can't she just mute herself for just one day.."mera pati" and all those crap...i wish Bhairon tells her that her marriage to J holds no importance in the eyes of law and thus she is nothing more than a **** living with someone else's husband. She deserves it. I never hated her before but now i wish the worst for her. I want bhairon to tell her that she is nothing but a keep🀒how can she expect A's parents to smile and say "koi baat nahi ho jaata hai" and i want her to see Bhago's love for A and realise the vast diffference between her parents and A's. Her parents always wanted to get rid of her by marrying her even when she is so successful in life but Bhago and Khajan are so different. they won't let any injustice happen with their daughter. That is the difference and also the difference lies in the values inculcated by your parents.