-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome os...thnx for d pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Ayesha,

Sorry for the late reply dear  I was so engrossed in reading ur FF 'Twisted Love' that I did not bother logging in to check if I have got any messages. Infact finished book 1 today and I started reading just 10 days ago. It was so addictive. Believe it or not, I read them even while I was in office with my PM sitting right next to me😲 Had to be a lil discreet though 😉 Now reading book 2. Should be done in another 2 days and I'll be on track with ur latest updates 😃 Its THE BEST FF EVER ON ABHIYA 😳 So addictive, got me hooked.

Anyways back to this OS, loved Sid. Sid stole the show or rather the OS in this case 👏 Loved it totally. Miss him so much in the show 😭 Thanks sweetie 🤗 for writing an OS just on him.  Waiting for the next part eagerly.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 I miss my Siddy Boy and his wisecracks.! I want him back but positive and fighting on the good side with Abhay. I have to laugh or i'll cry hence my smiley
matwamango thumbnail
:::One Shot The B**** is back Baby:::

A few days pass on by as Sid regenerates back to full bill of health. He is restored back to his original bad boy self apart from one thing. He was no longer full of evil.

Maithali had finally arrived in Dehradun to reclaim what belonged to her. Abhay Raichand would never return to Pia again not in this lifetime or in any other lifetime. Maithali was determined to have revenge on the b***h for stealing Abhay's heart but what infuriated her the most was that her love must have awakened Abhay from his slumber. Nor mortal could ever love Abhay the way she loved Abhay. A human wasn't capable of loving Abhay the way a vampire was able to. Maithali flashed through the jungle in search of her beloved and her sire. 

Meanwhile Abhay could feel Maithali enter his town. He could feel her rage and her stubborn streak gave him shivers. He had to protect Pia from her wrath. There was no telling what Maithali would do to punish Pia. He'd already seen the full on demo of crossing her. Sid had relayed his own little concerns finding Maithali's emotional stance on Abhay uncomfortable.

Abhay to Sid mentally-I don't have time to babysit U through your insecurities bro. I have my hands full.
Sid mentally replayed his distaste for Pia-I know where U are going. Trust me Maithali is after U not Pia!
Abhay curtly slammed Sid with the brakes-I don't have time to argue with U. I know how Maithali's mind works now. She will go to Pia first thinking i'm not aware of her presence and attack. Then she'll come for me. Now U rest Sid. U have to place the big plan in action. We'll need Jeh's help. He wants me dead and this will make all of this fake death easier to act out and the emotions will be real.
Sid felt he had no coice but to place his faith in Abhay-Fine Abhay but make sure Maithali doesn't suspect a thing. She's ten steps ahead of us.
Abhay grim but had hope-I know.

Abhay peered by Pia's garden waiting for her to emerge out of her home any minute now listening to the sound of her designer shoes. Pia was stunning in this new number she had on was simply devine. Pia felt a tug at her heart and immediately saw a shadow coming towards her. Pia lost in Abhay's drifting towards him.

Abhay touched Pia's forehead and then lay a light kiss on her scar healing the wound while Pia looked at him dazed. 
Pia to Abhay-U came Abhay! I knew you'd come (Embraced him) Don't ever infuriate me again or i swear i will do ...I don't know what i'll do. I'll think about it. 
Abhay shifted a strand of her pristine curls tucking it behind her ears-Pia this is the last time you'll ever see me. I mean i'm not hanging around. 
Pia automatically tightened her hold-Is this because i'm with Jeh? Or because U are fed up of dating my sister? U can't love Panchi or me if your leaving us Abhay. Leaving me all alone. (She shakes him profusely grabbing hold of his jacket) U can't leave. U just can't! (Sounding frantic) I'll wither away without U Abhay. (Fresh tears appear as Abhay wipes them away holding her steady with one arm) U can't go without me Abhay. Why are U leaving me? Why are U doing this to me? Why?
Abhay coed to Pia in a soft whisper-Pia my beloved questioning machine (Pia gave Abhay the evil eye between sobs glaring at him. Abhay relaxed his witty one liner not the time to crack jokes) Because i am dangerous Pia. I always have been but U never listen. For once my staying away from U has become a Boone for U Pia. (Kisses her forehead) You've been living fine without me all this time. You'll continue to do so in my absence. Just forget a guy called Abhay ever came in your life. Lead a new one with Jeh or preferably a human (Forgot Pia didn't know Jeh is a wolf in disguise) Sorry i know he's your BFF but i can't help it. Bye Pia. (Left Pia behind)

Pia without thinking followed Abhay behind tracking him and Abhay smiled knowing full well Pia would follow because this is what Pia did best. He didn't need to ask her to come she just did. It was better than trying to erase her memory again. With Maithali around now it was impossible to depict what she'd do? He had to help Sid so that the werewolves wouldn't have an upper hand. Their kind couldn't afford to fight their kind and werewolves now all homing to this town.

Abhay on the mobile to Jeh-I have Pia in my possession. If U are a real man you'll meet me in the woods at 9 and come alone.
Jeh to Abhay-U wouldn't hurt Pia. U love her.
Abhay a little brasive-Who my 24/7 stalker please i have never loved this human. She was merely filling in for my real love Maithali. U can keep Pia if U can save her from both Sid and i from sucking her dry.
Jeh curses on the mobile back-U B*****d! If U so much as hurt her i'll kill U.
Abhay cuts the phone off and heads to Sidharth with Pia on his tail.

Sidharth could smell Pia from a mile away. He licked his lips for dinnertime but realised Abhay was with her.

Abhay watched Sid' salivating-Bro make yourself scarce. I don't want her remembering anything about U or Maithali.
Sid to Abhay-Baby brother keeping the spoils for himself (Tuts) U want Pia for desert.
Abhay made his mood be know to Sid he did not like the tone he was using-Pia is not my playmate. She is as pure as she was since the day she was born. U keep your filthy mind at bay or i'll forget why i am doing this dangerous plan. Maithali is on her way to these very woods. She was tracking Pia but now she'll follow her here. Pia ironically is only safe with Jeh right now than with us. I am handing her over to them then U can be on your way Sid with my impending death Maithali will be back to being yours.
Sid did as Abhay asked waiting for the clock to strike 9.

Maithali watched Abhay manipulate Pia into following him blindly away from danger. Damn her ex lover. He always got in her way. Maithali could smell Pia's love oozing out of her for Abhay and those love sick human eyes all over Abhay only aggravated her rage. Abhay was protecting his b***h but Maithali owned the word b***h. She sure wanted to make her move on Pia with Abhay present but in broad daylight this wasn't a good plan especially with humans around. So Maithali went to plan B. Stalk out Abhay at his own home where Sid was already waiting for her. The fool loved her unconditionally making it easy to get him to do her bidding. Unfortunately for her Sid would never let her have Abhay. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing dr...

i loved it...
i hope pia will be safe..
cont soon
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update ayesha, so a fight is approaching.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

amazing update ayesha, so a fight is approaching.

Blood and Guts just the way i likes it. Maithali is coming for all three Abhay, Pia and Sid only the mastermind here Abhay thinks his death will put an end to Maithali's madness and allow her to move on with Sid.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS
Thanx for the PM
Pls continue soon
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aysha,
wonderful..
really how r u coping up with these many FFs n OSs..
i'm getting confused amongst my work..
so i'm having few of ur work pending..

now waiting for maithili's move..
waise wat is abhay thinking??
waiting for the next part..