Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cuty16

Nice part dear.
will wait for the next one.
THANKS for providing links of your other ff and os dear.

I know we have new members on PKYEK Forums that might be interested in reading some of my old work so i posted them all here. Now to get started on my Bodyguard OS
matwamango thumbnail
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely os too good , loved the concept, specially when she sensed abhay and the thoughts which came in her mind
thx for the pm
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do continue soon dear m waiting😉
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i want to see more of ur post

awesooome.
fab...
superb...
wonderful...
loved the OS.
thanx for the pm...
take care...
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: murphy369

Lovely os too good , loved the concept, specially when she sensed abhay and the thoughts which came in her mind

thx for the pm

Angelic is what i am going for Matali always loved Abhay so will sense him in troble anyway. So Sidmets Story starting soon
matwamango thumbnail
I am thinking about it maybe tomorrow or Saturday
matwamango thumbnail
:::One Shot Sound The Bells':::

Maithali followed Abhay's tracks using her powers which wasn't at all difficult thans to Sid being around his vicinty. Maithali needed something tangible, structured to focus her overwhelming emotions from toppling over. The two men in her life were back and she had no idea how to confront hem. Her marble sckil could feel the anticipation all to well. Maithali had hidden herself away from the cruel vindictive cold world in her coffin waiting for a hundred years to pass but this was a good change. Her powers had recharged using it all on Abhay's curse had weakened her.

Sid and Abhay prowled through the woods to avoid the radar of the werewolves. Sid had made an allienace with them over a few decades ago even becoming their adopted son. Sid was glad to get away from the stench of the wolves they always made him feel sick. He was plaeased they'd kept his body in tact. He was hungry so he'd found a squirrel and ravaged it making two punture wounds in it and drank grossing Abhay out.

Sid made an apologetic look and smiled back-Sorry for my manners. U want some? (Offers Abhay the dead prey) Its not as good as human blood but what can i do? I'm parched.
Abhay leaped past Sid with his voice trailing-I don't like taking what's others Sid. I prefer to go catch my own prey. Lucky for me i've already fed.
Sid drank the squirrel dry throwing the body far away from him-Now shall we go find Maithali?
Abhay shakes his head-No Maithali will find us! All i have to do is provoke her.
Sid eyed Abhay-How?
Abhay smiled-By doing what she feared i'd do. Be with Pia.
Sid sook his head flying to Abhay-Are U crazy Abhay Maithali is crazy about U. She'd never allow U to be with her.
Abhay smiled-If i faked my death she would. Maithali won't let me die because she loves me. She won't kill Pia because i love her unless Pia becomes mine again. I can't allow Pia to be used as bait so this leaves me. Maithali doesn't care if U live or die Sid this is a given. No offence.
Sid gritted his teeth with his chocolate tofee eyes turning violet in colour-None take baby brother.
Abhay growled in annoyance-Will U quit calling me baby brother. I'm over a hundred years old.
Sid chuckled playing with his eyebrows-You'll always be my baby brother Abhay.
Abhay rolled his eyes at his older wise cracking brother-Looks like your penchant for cracking jokes hasn't gone anywhere.
Sid brightly stated racously-Its my trademark little bro. Deal with it. Just out of curiosity why are U helping me Abhay? It can't be out of the goodness of your heart. There's no love loss between us! On second thoughts U are the goody two shoes vampire son Mom and Dad always wanted. So how is the Old vampire still not popped his cloggs?
Abhay glared-He is your father and U better respect him Sid. U want my help i'm giving it to U. If helping U stops U from interferring in my life and keeps U away from Pia then i'll do whatever it takes. The Khurana's found out my blood can cure U. So the dimwits used Pia's accident as a ruse to get me to their manor. I've already saved Pia and she's safer at the Khurana's than with me. I can see how hungry U are. Pia would be dead in a flat.
Sid finally understood Abhay's sudden change in heat.
Sid pretended to be hurt holding his heart-Here i was thinking U were doing this all for me. Love trumps blood huh?
Abhay continued on to the Raichand's-U best crash here for the night. The Khurana's will never think i've hidden U here.
Sid beamed-Very clever Abhay.
Abhay is greeted by the Raichands at the front door-Mom i've brought him back. Just try to be civil with each other. Sid U especially. I have a few calls to make.
Hassena gazes into Sid's eyes-U better no double cross us Sid! Abhay seems to think there is a trace of humanity left in your balcker than night soul. He seems to think love is the key to making U bounce with us.
Abhay to Haseena-It changed me didn't it Mother. Sid is devoid of any emotions and the only person who can get through to him is Maithali.
Haseena questions Abhay again-And U think Maithali will love this Monster over U Abhay? The girls been in love with U for over a hundred years whats going to change her feelings now? Even a part of U still loves her. (Abhay averts his eyes away from Haseena's scorching gaze) Its always going to be there Abhay. Pia is your True love but Maithali is your first love. Nobody forgets this.
Abhay to Sid watching his face turn sour at this revelation-I am still willing to help U Sid just don't betray us like you've always done so in the past. Maithali hates werewolves more than she hates my family. If U join hands with them U can kiss Maithali goodbye. She detests Werewolves with a passion. U already saw her reaction last year. I gota go.

Abhay to Misha on the mobile-How is she Misha?
Misha back to Abhay-She's recovering Abhay. She's murmering your name. Pia seems to think she saw U.
Abhay plastered a releved face-Thank goodness she is saved. I heard from some people about her condition. I thought since she's at yours i'd get a 411.
Misha sounded a little chilled-No she's at Jeh's Abhay. I know U don't like him and all but U should go see her.
Abhay sarcastically-And kill her off for good. No Misha i've made my bed. Pia hates me is what i wanted.
Misha relayed back-Pia can never hate U Abhay. She's hurting but thats all. U should i don't know make up with her.
Abhay grily-And give her false hopes. No she's better off without me. Bye.

Sid heard the entire comversation-So the wolves have got their hold on their trump card hey? Pia! They are using her against U. They know she's your weakness which is why U want me...I must say brother U have learnt from the master. I'm so proud of U my chest will burst with pride.
Abhay muttered-Cut it out Sid. If it wasn't for U Pia wouldn't be in this mess. Now re-energize and we'll strategize tomorrow. I have a feeling the Khurana's will strike their next move.
Sid nodded along. His brother had developed a brain finally-So any chance i can get a top up?
Abhay showed Sid the stash of blood bags they have in the cellor-Drink to your hearts content Sid. I don't want U attacking any humans! U got it.
Sid ripped the bag of blood gulping the contents down-Aye aye captain. I will do as U ask Abhay.

Sid watched Abhay hover away thinking to himself how much he'd missed over the past year. Abhay had suprised the hell out of him with his strength and intellect two qualities he never though Abhay had. Now he could see restraint in Abhay's steely eyes. Sid could trust Abhay even if the monster inside him refused to believe. Sid knew Abhay was a sucker for honouring his promises. So all he had to do was play ball. Sid got out the picture of Maithali he'd had in his pockets and gave it a good kiss. He thought to himself this is all for UMaithali. I am willing to put aside my venomous ways for U. Its all i ever wanted is U. Now i have found my brother in this very dreamlike way. i nevr had expected Abhay and I to even speak civily to the other. I love U Maithali.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr...
i like it...
abhay is helping sid in getting maithli...
dats gr8..
cont soon