Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww beautiful and different FF plzzz ADD me to ur PM list plz,
hmmm i am in love with MAJOR MAAN SINGH KHURANA hayeee MAAN aka GC in Army uniform wowww soch kai hi kuch kuch horaha hai,
loved Geet's name JANNAT MAAN KI JANNAT
plz continue soon and add me plz

Edited by -maankimishti- - 12 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -maankimishti-

wowww beautiful and different FF plzzz ADD me to ur PM list plz,
hmmm i am in love with MAJOR MAAN SINGH KHURANA hayeee MAAN aka GC in Army uniform wowww soch kai hi kuch kuch horaha hai,
loved Geet's name JANNAT MAAN KI JANNAT
plz continue soon and add me plz

me too has fallen in love with Major Maan Sing Khurana...❤️

n Jannat to wo sare jahan ki hai but for Maan, she is 

Maan ki Geet❤️

actually Maan ki jannat Geet❤️... hmm
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 A good One...👏...love that part when Maan discovers geet's true name...😊...and the suspected person is Geet's brother!...wow goood going...carry on👍🏼
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Here is the 3rd part of Jannat ... hope u like it... and let me remind u the terrorism I have depicted here is totally a work of fiction... no real issue or incident is connected with it 

part: 3

A few days later.

In these few days Maan had grown close with Preeti, Aman and his Geet. It was regular routine for him to meet with Geet everyday. He loved her innocence, he just loved everything about her. It took him to a new Kashmir whenever he looked at her eyes. Where there is only beauty of Kashmir. No brutality. Maan tried to ask her about her brother everyday. But every time she answered he was the best in studies, in sports everything. He was very helpful and kind. Even now Maan started to think is he the same Aasim Khan he is searching for.

Maan woke up at night. Sweating. It was a nightmare. He couldn't remember the dream but it was about Dev. He turned on the table lamp and looked at the wall clock. It was 12:15. He remembered the date. 10th August. It's dadima's birthday. He called her.

"Hello!" She picked up the phone.

"Happy Birthday dadima."

"Thanks Maan. I thought you have forgotten my birthday."

"How could I? You are getting old dadima."

"Kya kahe rahe hain aap? Abhi to hum sirf 20 ke hain." They both smiled.

After a few seconds of silent dadimaa spoke

"Maan''"

"Dadima'" Maan realized what she wanted to ask so he answered before she could ask anything "Mujhe kuch pata nahin chala." He sighed. "Good night dadimma." He cut the line. He sat on a chair and remembered before a year on this day.

*Flashback*

It was dadima's birthday. She was finishing her makeup. Dev entered her room.

"Bro'.." He shouted.

Maan entered her room.

"What?" he was shocked.

"Look at her." He pointed at dadima. Maan looked at dadima.

"What?"

"Aj aur koi aaraha hain kya?" Dev asked.

"No.I don't think so." Maan shook his head negatively.

"So what's the makeup for?"

"That's suspicious." Maan narrowed his eye brows. "Dadima who's coming today?"

"Koi nahin Maan." She smiled at them.

"Dadima you have got a boyfriend." Suddenly Dev spoke. "And he's coming today. Am I right?"

"What? No.." Dadima tried to protest. But none was listening to her.

"Daimaa even we are single but you have a boyfriend?" Maan started to tease her.

Dadima: Aree listen to me''

Again none paid attention to her.

Maan: What to listen hmm? It was your duty to find girlfriends for us. But you have find a boyfriend for yourself and we are still single. Maan made a face.

Dev: Bro don't be sad. May be the guy has a beautiful granddaughter.

Maan: Hey she will be your bhabiji. Don't even think about that.

*End of Flashback*

Maan was alone in his room. There was no sound except the running of the clock. He closed his eyes to stop the tears. He turned off the table lamp and tried to sleep.

"Bhaijaan Assim Khan aajkal aksar iss ladke ke sath milte hain." The man handed him the picture of the guy. He took the picture and noticed it carefully. "Yeh ladka 19 saal ka hain. College main padh raha hain. Chemistry ka chatra hain."

After a few minutes of silent the man spoke.

"Uske saath kya karna hain?" The man looked at his face. His face was covered in darkness. The man could see only a side of his face for the old table lamp placed on the table in front of him. He was turning a pen around his thumb. As his eyes fell on the man, the man looked down. The man and other men of their group respected him but they were also scared of him. So the man didn't dare to speak a word. The man keep waiting for order looking down.

A sudden noise of cracking something made the man to look at him. The man noticed he broke the pen he was playing with by pushing it on the table.

The man knew what he ordered him to do. Other men were standing in a corner of a room. Three of them left with the 1st man.

Next day morning

Militaries found a body of a teenager boy on a low hillside.  Maan was examining the body carefully.

Apurva : I don't think Aasim Khan did it.

Maan looked at him.

Maan: What makes you think that?

Apurva: They don't attack Kashmiri people."  

Maan: Hmm.  Local people already identified the body. Didn't they?

Apura: Yes!

Maan: What did they say?

Apurva: his name is Riyaz Ali. Local boy. He was a student of chemistry. A very bright student, topper of his college.

He paused for a sec then started to speak again. "An old man said once he had seen him with Aasim Khan."

A smile spread on Maan's face.

Apurva: But we are not sure he is saying the truth as the man is old and almost blind.

Maan: The old man is saying nothing but the sheer truth.

His eyes were sparkling with the joy of solving a puzzle. Apurva twisted his eyebrows in confusion.

Maan: Think Apurva the boy was student of chemistry. He was intelligent but nave enough to believe in Aasim Khan. His motive was to turn the innocent guy into one of them and use his intelligence in a wrong way. A student of Chemistry could make small kinds of bombs and many others things. The opponent group would hardly want Aasim Khan to become more powerful. So for them killing the guy was the best option. And they did it.

Apurva: Poor boy.

He sighed.

At that evening Maan and Apurva were sitting at canteen drinking coffee. Suddenly Apurva's phone rang. He smiled to see the caller name.

Maan: Wife?

Apurva nodded.

Apurva:  Haven't talk to her in last two days. I'm dieing to

He stopped for a moment.

Apurva: I'm dieing to feel her sound of breathing.

He smiled and left the place.

Maan left the canteen and started to walk toward the bazaar. He knew he can meet Geet there. They own a small toy shop there.

Maan went to the shop at first but she wasn't there. So he started to walk towards chacha jaan's shop. Geet was there sitting with Preeti. Chacha jaan was sitting in his regular place surrounded by people and talking rubbish as usual. All were laughing at him. But they were not in their usual perky mood. Maan went silently behind them. They were so much lost in their own conversations that didn't noticed him.

Preeti: Mujhe bhul to nahin jaogi na?

Geet: Kabhi nahin. Tub hi math bhulna mujhe.

Preeti: Na baba. Tujhe koi bhul sakta hain kya?

Maan: Kya baat ho rahi hain yaha par?

They were shocked hearing his voice.

Preeti: Aree Maan ji aap kab aye?

Maan: Bass abhi. To kya baat ho rahi thi?

Geet was going to say something but Maan's mobile rang. The call was from Apurva. He picked up the call and went out of chacha jaan's shop.

Apurva's mother died. So he had to leave on a short notice but he will come back in two days. Maan assured him.

When Maan cut the phone Preeti was already gone. Geet was standing next to him. They started to walk.

Maan: Toh Kya hulchal hain?

Geet: Preeti aur Aman'''

The rain started to fall heavily..

Geet: Barish! Chaliye humari dukan pe chalete hain.

They reached the shop after a few minutes. They were totally damped.

Geet was drying her hair with a towel. She snapped her damp hair behind not noticing Maan was standing behind her. Few drops of water fall on his face from her hair. His heart skipped a bit. He closed his eyes and smiled. 

Geet: Aap bhi toh pura bhig gaye hain na?

She handed him the towel.

Geet went to the nearby window. His eyes followed her. She checked if the window is closed then sat on a chair near it. Maan turned his gaze at the stuffs. All of the stuffs like dolls, statues, show piece were made by clay. Everything were so beautiful that Maan forgot to blink.

Maan: Tumne banaya hain yeh sab?

Geet smiled and said "Nahin ammi aur main dono."

She was doing something with clay. Maan's eyes fell on that. She was touching a doll carefully and giving the clay shape accordingly to the doll. Which she was making was exactly like the doll she was touching.

"Wow!" Maan was astonished. 

"Aapko pasand aaya?"

"Hmm'" Maan looked at her eyes "Tumhe pata hai yeh [he turned at the doll] kaisi dikhti hain?"

"Main mahesus kar sakti hoon."  She took a deep breath and touched the doll gently as if caressing it.

"Acha." Maan cleared his throat "Toh yeh batao main kaisa dikhta hoon?"

She came closed to him and touched his face gently. He closed his eyes in pleasure. The gentle touch of her soft hand was making him to shiver.

After a few seconds she removed her hand from his face. Maan opened his eyes.

Maan: Toh kaisa dikhta hoon main?

Geet: Dus sir wale ravvan. Bilkul dust danaav jaisa.

She started giggling. Maan could not stop giggling.

Maan: Acha. Aur tumbhi toh bilkul vutni jaise dikhte ho'

Geet: Nahin dikhti

Maan: Aisa kyun?

Geet: Agar main vutni jaisi dikhti na aap mujhe aise ghum ghum ke nahin dekhte. Dekha mujhe sab pata hain.

The rain became heavier. It was impossible to get out in the rain. So they decided to keep waiting in the shop. But the rain was showing no sign to stop.

Maan sat against a wall. Geet sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder.

Geet: pata hain main jab bachi thi na aisi barish ki raat me muhje koi na koi kahani sunate the.

Maan: Par mujhe to kahani nahin ati.

A window opened due to stormy wind. Maan went to close the window. He closed the window but got wait again for the heavy rain. He tried to find the towel but couldn't see it. So he opened his shirt and went to sit in the previous position.

Geet: Toh aapko kahani nahi ati? 

She said sweetly made a face. After a few seconds'

"Koi baat nahin mujhe ati hain."

They could understand the rain is becoming heavier for the sound of rain drops.

She hold his and tightly and started to speak

"Ek ladki thi. Bahot khub surat. Bilkul kaach ki gudiya jaise. Usse bas apni rajkumar ki intezaar tha. Ekdin'''"

Maan was totally lost in her. She was going on with her story. It felt like sweetest melody in his ears. He didn't know when he fall asleep. When he woke up it was early morning. Before opening his eyes he could feel her tender hand on his face.

"Bas ho gya" Finally she said.

He opened his eyes and looked at the stuff she made. He rolled his eyes. It looked exactly like him.  He was so amazed he forgot to blink.

Finally his eyes fell on the old wooden wall clock. It was sharp 6 o' clock.

Maan: Aree ghar pe tumhari ma parishaan hongi.

Geet: Nahin hain. Usse pata hain main yahan hoon. Main aksar yahan raat guzarti hoon.

She smiled innocently.

Maan: Chalo tumhe ghar chod dete hain.

After a few hours Maan reported on his duty.

"Sir. We have found two bodies on the hilltop. A guy and a girl." A man reported.

Maan reached the spot in no time. All were examining the bodies. Maan went near the bodies and looked down. He was shocked to see the. They were Preeti and Aman.

Precap : Geet got kidnapped

Another long update... plz hit the like button and do comment.. I knw Mannet scn s lil bit shrt here... but dnt be sad dre wl b lots of Mannet scn in next updt... 😊              

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
awsmm update soo romantic... I have no words👏

1st to I loved the flashback scn ... MAAN DEV N DADIMA... soo nice.. it was like a very sweet family moment😊... its very sad that he lost his brother😭

Best part was obviously MAANEET scn❤️... soo nice soo romantic soo naive n soo pure... their romance itself has a feeling  of romantic nature of Kashmir😍 ... uff I just loved the scn when Geet touched  Maan and felt him❤️

wow she made a statue of his face soo sweet😳

OMG ... preeti n Aman is dead... so sad... but who killed  them??😲

pls cont soon
Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Wow...
Awesome part...

What preeti n aman killed...why...???

Updt soon.

Thanks for the pm.
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail