SS ON MAAN'S MEMORY LOSS-UPDT PT- 9/pg16

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

GEET HANDA :) -  HOSHIYARPUR πŸ˜³

Ek Ladki thi chulbuli si, aapni hi masti mein, par sach ka saath deti thi.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA  $  - DELHI😳 

Businessman- kept distance from girls. Pyaar shabd uske dictionary me tha hi nahi.

Pehli bar takraye fir takrate gaye..😊

Kab kaha, kaise pyaar hua pata na chala Maan Geet se Maaneet ban gaye. πŸ˜³

Ek dusare ke saath rehne ki kasam li or shaadi ke bandhan me bandh gaye.❀️

Lekin khushiya sirf dastak deke chali gayi.🀒

Fir bhi bepanaha pyaar karte the. πŸ˜›                                                 

Kathinayion me ek dusare ka saath diya tha. πŸ˜Š                                                

Ek haadse ne bichad diya dono ko.. πŸ’”

Kya wo aapni  Mishti ko bhul gaya.πŸ˜•

Yakeen hai usse aapne pyaar par, ek din zaroor lautkar aayega.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wapas mil payenge ya nahi?    Shayad ha...πŸ˜•

Yeh kahani thi Maaneet ki. β˜ΊοΈ

Intzaar hai hume unke Milan ka... πŸ˜

πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³   

PART -1

MAAN TO VISIT MUMBAI ON KAPUR'S KHANDALA PROJECT

Inspite of Geet being around Maan,  he still do not remember her.

AT   KC.

Maan in his cabin calls Geet to take dictation, in between he receives a call from Mr. Kapur , Mumbai. It was regarding Mr. Kapur's project to be carried out at Khandala.

Mr. Kapur :Mr. Khurana mujhe aape se Khandala Project per baat karni hai.. Waise toh sab decide  ho gaya hai,  agar aap Mumbai aayenge toh accha hoga or Khandala ki site bhi dekh sakte hai. Maan : Mr. Kapur mai aapko 1 ghante me phone karta hu.

Maan could not remember about this project due to memory loss. Geet leaves after taking dictation. Maan calls Adi n discuss  with him about the project. He was shocked to hear that Geet had worked on this project & was finalized by Mr. Kapur. 

Maan : Adi tell Mr. Kapur that i am coming to Mumbai meanwhile  I will discuss this with Dev so that he can also join me. Maan no option left he has 2 go 2 Mumbai for this project.

AT KM

Dadi :  Geet, Maan aap duno aagaye. kaisa tha aaj ka din? Maan : Dadi kaisa tha matlab? Jaise harrooj hota hai waise hi tha. Geet : Ha dadi bhuchal aate aate rukh gaya.

Maan giving a stern look  at Geet goes to freshen up.

AT Dining Table. ' Maan, Geet, Dev & Dadi

Maan : Dadi mai or Dev Friday ko Mumbai jaa rahe hai, Mr. Kapur se meeting hai unke Khandala Project per.  Dadi n Dev look at each other n strikes a plan in their mind.

Dadi : Maan bete per Dev toh aapke saath nahi aa sakte hai or aap akele nahi jayenge Aapki tabbiyat bhi theek nahi hai.    Aarey ha aap Geet ko saath leke jaao or Mr. Kapur ke project per Geet ne hi kaam kiya hai. Dev bhi dadi ki baato me ha mila deta hai.

Maan to himself ghum fir kar sab Geet ke paas aake hi kyu rukhta hai.

Maan : nahi dadi mai akela jaa sakta hu. Dadi : aap Geet ko saath leke jaa raheho bas hume kuch nahi pata n calls Geet n tell her to pack her bag as Maan n U r going 2 Mumbai. Geet much excited n starts packing n thinks she can be nearby him.

In Plane.

Geet having fear of height n not travelled  by plane, closed her eyes n holds Maan hand so tightly that he was about to shout but  when he looked at her he turned down. He can feel her touch but don't know what to say he kept his hand on her shoulder n hold her tightly. Maan closing his eyes was trying to recollecting about what happens to him whenever Geet is around him but all in vain.

At Mumbai Airport.

Mr. Kapur  : Hello Mr. Khurana, Maan shakes his hand n says hello Mr. Kapur

Mr. Kapur : Hello Mrs. Geet  Khurana.  Maan was shocked to hear  Geet as Mrs. Geet Khurana. With little discussion MR. Kapur dropped them to the Hotel Grand Hyatt.

Another shocked for Maan was waiting there.

At Hotel Grand Hyatt

MR. Kapur had booked only one room in name of Mr. & Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, a big blow to Maan.

Maan : Geet hum dono ek saath ek room me nahi raha sakte, mai abhi dusara room book karta hu.  Geet   : per Mr. Kapur  ne kuch soch samajh kar hi ek hi room booked kiya hoga na or waise bhi ek hi raat ki baat hai kal wapas Delhi jana hai.  After thinking a lot Maan agrees.

At 3.00pm Mr. Kapur picks up them n move ahead to his office.  After discussing & finalizing everything Maan & Geet were about to leave.

MR. Kapur : Mr. Khurana if u don't mind we can visit the Khandala site tomorrow. 

Maan : Mr. Kapur we r leaving 4 Delhi tomorrow.

Mr. Kapur : Again u have to come to visit the site Mr Khurana so its better if u can visit it tomorrow n we will be back by evening.

Geet : Ha ye achaa hai na, site bhi dekh sakte hai kyu Maan? Ok Mr. Kapur theek hai kal kitne baje nikalna hai???   Maan giving stern look at her, coz its was without his permission she made it.

Mr. Kapur : By 7.00am Mrs. Khurana.   Geet : Ok dats fine.

After having their dinner Maan & Geet in their room.   Geet was standing near a window, as it was raining in she was in her thoughts only.   Maan watches her n slowly comes from back & unknowing he wraps his hands around her waist so tightly that she can't even move a inch. Geet eyes are closed, he slowly turns her making face to face n cuddle her face, he was feeling her touch not knowing what he was doing was about to kiss her on cheek but suddenly comes out of sense n leaves Geet. Geet gets little bit upset but she has to keep patience n gives him medicine & goes to sleep other end of the bed.

Next morning they reached Khandala site around 10.00am.  It took nearly 3hrs. at site &  in that 3 hrs. many a times Geet n Maan came close to each other but kept distance.  Mr.Kapur was having some work so he tells Maan that his driver will drop you at the hotel. On the way back to Mumbai rain started. Geet wanted to go in rain but stopped by Maan as they have to reach hotel in time, making a  baby face Geet sat quietly but she was looking out.  Suddenly Geet start shivering, she hold Maan's hand enable to speak she just closed her eyes n rested her head on his shoulder.  Maan put his hand on her waist & drag her so near that only breath was the link between them. But here Maan recollected little bit of dhaba wala scene but pics were not cleared & just shaked his head.Both came to sense when the car was stopped near the hotel..

Both were tired Geet went to sleep but Maan can't sleep again n again goes on thinking y only one name GEET'y her face is coming in front of my eyes, y I feel happy when she is nearby me-- 1st at home, 2nd office. & now, yyy this is happening to me as some bonding is there between both us'''. Thinking a lot he goes to sleep.

SUNDAY  THEY R BACK AT KM.

PART - 1  PG 1 

PART -2  PG 3

PART -3  PG 5

PART 4 & 5 PG 6

PART 6 PG 8

PART 7 PG 12

PART 8 PG 14

PART 9 PG 16

Thread 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1748664 

Thread   3https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1773843?pn=2

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Jo , i just loved your story . Its awesome yaar .
                               πŸ‘
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
kamna thumbnail
loved ur story 
plz continue soon
meettu thumbnail
jyo its awsome yaar...waiting for the next part
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3