Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome dear
loved it!!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
luvd it a lot..
i hope geet vl b realizing soon his love...
i liked pari's words at the end..
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deniac

deeps... aha... so pari misses geet confiding in her... but pari knows geet n maan both love each other... doesnt know how to tell geet that dont commit to ur dad bout marrying a guy he choses...n doesnt know how to tell maan that geet has told her dad she will marry a guy he choses for her...

Geet's dad came to airport to see maan... to check the guy who is gonna b with his daughter for next 6 months... i think he wanted to see maan so as to confirm his doubt that geet likes him...n maan's disappearance incidence made him realise that geet just isnt attracted to maan, she loves maan... but doesnt realise it...so like a typical villian he wants to separate geet from maan before geet realises her love... villain kinda dad who thinks that if teh person geet marries is chosen by him then geet wont ever forget her dad... ofcourse coz that guy wont love geet like maan does... if that guy wont love geet that much then geet wont forget her dad as her dad wud b the one who loves her the most... her dad is scared of maan's love coz he thinks maan's love matches his and geet has started confiding in maan... haila...

got the pulse of my storyπŸ˜‰

sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

deeps... aha... so pari misses geet confiding in her... but pari knows geet n maan both love each other... doesnt know how to tell geet that dont commit to ur dad bout marrying a guy he choses...n doesnt know how to tell maan that geet has told her dad she will marry a guy he choses for her...

Geet's dad came to airport to see maan... to check the guy who is gonna b with his daughter for next 6 months... i think he wanted to see maan so as to confirm his doubt that geet likes him...n maan's disappearance incidence made him realise that geet just isnt attracted to maan, she loves maan... but doesnt realise it...so like a typical villian he wants to separate geet from maan before geet realises her love... villain kinda dad who thinks that if teh person geet marries is chosen by him then geet wont ever forget her dad... ofcourse coz that guy wont love geet like maan does... if that guy wont love geet that much then geet wont forget her dad as her dad wud b the one who loves her the most... her dad is scared of maan's love coz he thinks maan's love matches his and geet has started confiding in maan... haila...

got the pulse of my storyπŸ˜‰ - someone is questioning about Mohindar's problem with Maan i will give them ur explanation u have made my task easy in making them understand my storyπŸ˜†
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous Update...πŸ‘

geet prank scene was nice.⭐️.poor maan very much scaredπŸ˜†

Precap confusing..Why pari misses geet?πŸ˜•
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­again pari love her entire part...

this whole part is all about pari how much she cares for her friend at the same time she cant express in words bechari  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

geet remains bold beautiful childish and sweet πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

pari misses geet why??????????

again jealous  maan not allowing geet to call rohan😊

"Both Pari and Maan smiled looking at Geet, she is sleeping just a kid with a smile on her face. Maan placed his hand and Geet's shoulder just to comfort her. Geet took Maan's hand and placed under her cheek. Maan is feeling uncomfortable as Pari is also there. Pari understood the discomfort in Maan's face. Geet is in deep sleep completely unaware of what she is doing. Maan moved a bit then Geet holded him by his hand and whispered with her husky voice 

"Maan please don't move... u r disturbing my dream" and again went into deep sleep."

Both Maan and Pari smiled at Geet's words.----------😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

"pari : maan u stole my friend never ever leave her"

😭 πŸ˜­its very touchy put very nice words together and form this sentence its too emotionalπŸ‘ πŸ‘

next would be maan carrying geet in his hand😳???????

as usual waiting for next part😊

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update geet is really a kid her dad told that he would know about MSK so what happened now

Geet's dad came to airport to see maan... to check the guy who is gonna b with his daughter for next 6 months... i think he wanted to see maan so as to confirm his doubt that geet likes him...n maan's disappearance incidence made him realise that geet just isnt attracted to maan, she loves maan... but doesnt realise it...so like a typical villian he wants to separate geet from maan before geet realises her love... villain kinda dad who thinks that if the person geet marries is chosen by him then geet wont ever forget her dad... ofcourse coz that guy wont love geet like maan does... if that guy wont love geet that much then geet wont forget her dad as her dad wud b the one who loves her the most... her dad is scared of maan's love coz he thinks maan's love matches his and geet has started confiding in maan... haila...

dear the above analysis is given by deniac and she very much correct in interpreting the intention behind Mohindar's decision,hope this would clarify ur doubt

thanx to deniac for making my task easyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Hehe loved how ther midfield in the garden and pari glaring at them...
Awww the last part was so touching...you stole my best friend don't ever leave her
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
sldeeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishha

😭 πŸ˜­again pari love her entire part...

this whole part is all about pari how much she cares for her friend at the same time she cant express in words bechari  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

geet remains bold beautiful childish and sweet πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

pari misses geet why??????????

again jealous  maan not allowing geet to call rohan😊

next would be maan carrying geet in his hand😳???????

as usual waiting for next part😊

next would be maan carrying geet in his hand😳??????? ----- i didn't decide yet πŸ˜†