Frequent Posters

somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update... waiting 4 next part...
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When will Geet realise that Maan's love her?? Now that she's agreed to get married to the guy of her father's choice, not sure what's gonna happen next...so plz cont asap!!
Superb update though...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nishha

πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯ΊMohindar: nahi Rano, he is just an employee...how would i get my daughter married to a mere employee...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­( as a father he's rightπŸ‘ he want her daughter to live happily πŸ‘ but why he's not belive in his daughter's choice?)

Rano : What r u talking, u want to take away Geet's happiness because a guy is taking ur place in her life...if Maan loves her the way u love her then she is the luckiest girl, we should feel happy for our daughter ...but instead of feeling happy for Geet y are u feeling insecure?πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ (well done pose a right question at a right time ya mohindar is insecure he don't want her daughter to go away from him)

if he turns out to be like other guyz who flirt with girls in the name of love and deceive them... no i can't let this happen to my daughter πŸ˜”

(again mohindar proves how much she love her daughter don't want to see her hurt by any one πŸ‘ πŸ‘but yet maan wont hurt her why he 's not understanding him?)

papa isme poochne vali kaunsi baat hai... yes dad i will marry a guy of ur choice.πŸ‘ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•(well done geet she 's a good daughter her parents  gave her independence so this is her time to show back her love to themπŸ‘

but...

why she 's not understanding tat she's in love ?😑...

why doing such a injustice to her self?😑

what she will do if she came to know abt her love latter?😭

she cant hurt her father and also maan whom will she do injustice?πŸ˜•)

Pari : Geet i can say only one thing... before coming to any decision once have a self check...try to analyse urself once, what u want ...or maybe ...whom u want to be with the rest of ur lifeπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

(πŸ‘ as a friend pari cares for her she want geet to take a good decision at the same time she cant do any thing coz geet is the one who should realize her love else pari cant help her in any waysπŸ˜” she did her part as a good friend now every thing is in geet hand πŸ˜”)

Maan : is that so... think once again Geet...u asked me to make pasta for u...u will get Pasta only if u prepare coffee for me😊 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­

(wow maan came i thought every thing will be solved now😊 but not...

"he needs coffee" here every thing is going wrong maan's is not aware of this πŸ˜‘...

what will happen to him if he came to about geet's fathers urging for marriage?😭 

come on maan wake up make geet realize your love😭 else geet will remain only in your dream😭)

-------------- wat happen yaar continuously 4 parts made us laugh but now suddenly story is moving very senti sentiπŸ˜” i cant bear this emotions yar common soon made every thing normal in between maan and geet and also made mohindar to understand there love i don't want tears any more πŸ˜‘common dont waste time update soon

As usual waiting for your next updateπŸ€—

nisha a big hug for u πŸ€—πŸ‘

u understood each and every character wonderfully, they are trying to do their best to see Geet happy - everyone Mohindar, Rano & Pari - everyone want Geet to be happy and at the same time everybody knows that Geet loves Maan but not Geet as u have said she herself should realise her feelings for Maan no one can help her in this respect everything is there in Geet's hands but really Geet is such a dumbo for not realising her love for Maan

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post!thanx for sharing!😊
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautifully narrated. nice to recall maan and geet thru u. thanks yaar
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg geet's dad s so mean...
poor maneet...i hope geet vl realize soon her luv for maan
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...
But poor maaneet..
Eagerly waiting for next..😊
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG  geet's  dad  is planning  to  made  his  daughter's  marriage  BCs  of  his πŸ˜‘ insecurity...
ye geet  bhi  na  buddu...plz  yaar...do  something  i  wanna  maaneet   as  a  couples...
plz...looking   fwd...

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part dear
but really worried abt mohinder's decision
geet also agreed with him easily...
now am really tensed...
plz update soon!!!

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so now papaji is kabab me haddi...but maan always thinks he will love geet like her father...papaji u will definitely b proud of maan one day...

Maan: Geet i want coffeeπŸ‘πŸΌ gd haq jatana is starting...