Users

Frequent Posters

niki_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣...hahaha..Mom's are the best!!!!!!!!!!!😆
amnasmily96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha.. it hppnz wid me.. thats the reason i watch it on youtube!! and when i can't wait... i turn on the tv.. luk back and close it, then turn and, then look back and close it (so that no1 kums in the room).. and so on.. LOL! but this hppnz when no1z in the room... i can't even walk in the room when IPKKND is on.. and especially a romantic scene is on.. cuz when im walking through the room.. i keep staring and can't stop myself! and i feel like im gonna smile, it once hppnd to me, i was gonna go to my moms room, and i heard the rabba ve music and i went away!! 😆😆

so weird... 
IronyDied thumbnail
OMG!! same experience for me🤣🤣
i believe this..!! i mean mom's are always like this...and i can never make her understand that this is the thing which i die for!☺️
and you know they have their reasons that they dont drool like us...because most of their time has passed...they actually now dont have any chance to have khushi or arnav thing in their life anymore🤣 thats why they think everything with "they dont happen in real"  mind..but we..well we are the biggest dreamer, we think that one day some arnav will come and save us😲🤣 and thats why we feel so interested in that not so real things🤣
but i am sure one day we will also say that "they dont happen in real"😆🤣..but the truth is that mom's are best and whatever they say its also best😆..and i like to watch it with mum...atleats that way she will know taht i like tough guys..which may be she has already knows🤪🤣
i have a request...pls hum mese kisi ke saath aisa kuch "not so real"... real me hua to humare saath share jarur karna pls😛🤣

p.s fav post👏
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HHAHAHAHHAHA
OMGGG
If i watch it with my mom she wud do the same thing..better yet i think she'll tell my dad i like the guy the main lead..😕😕 she'll be like pooja likes tht guy...
LOL
n if my dad's there..i cannot watch it with them ( anyways we dont have starplus channel here..channel company doesnt air it)...so i watch all mine by myself...its really satifying..no distubance

BUT IF i DID
it wud be a total 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 experiance...there wud be unnnecessary comments every 1 second...if theyd be standing in aroom where the roof is abt to collaps but r staring at each other...ommggg...my dad wud pass on 50 comments on how stupid tht is..n me on the other hand..id prolly be smiling the whoolllee time..we all know its stupid..itd be better if we dont apply logic cuz we all know roof wont fall this they EXIT...theyre the main leads for god's sake !!! hehhehe

daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i believe this..!! i mean mom's are always like this...and i can never make her understand that this is the thing which i die for!☺️
and you know they have their reasons that they dont drool like us...because most of their time has passed...they actually now dont have any chance to have khushi or arnav thing in their life anymore🤣 thats why they think everything with "they dont happen in real"  mind..but we..well we are the biggest dreamer, we think that one day some arnav will come and save us😲🤣 and thats why we feel so interested in that not so real things🤣
but i am sure one day we will also say that "they dont happen in real"😆🤣..but the truth is that mom's are best and whatever they say its also best😆..and i like to watch it with mum...atleats that way she will know taht i like tough guys..which may be she has already knows🤪🤣
i have a request...pls hum mese kisi ke saath aisa kuch "not so real"... real me hua to humare saath share jarur karna pls😛🤣

p.s fav post👏

i know right..we're all waiting for tht no so real thing to happen...we all can dream right!!! lol
daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Your mom is hilarious. My mom will be in love with the male actor and talk about his good looks. I will be like mom, you are already married and way to old for him, allow your daughters to admire the actor's good looks. She then says the female actress is not beautiful enough for him when I know that she is jealous that the girl gets all the attention. 

ommggg...same with my mom..actually...my mom love shows..she mostly like PR...so when the two r romancing she starts smiling...she looeesss iitt...
but u know in PR their scenes r like only one look or sumthing..this is like too hot to handle..so i think my mom wud call me crzy for watching them again  again..lol plus she loves main leads gals who cries all the time..not the buublly ones..dont ask me why...she says the crying ones looks cuter..😕 n the very sweet not macho like a very champu kinda guys she likes..like manav from PR...🤢🤢 actuallly no..she really likes salman khan movies...😳😳 uugghh idont my mom's changes her tastes...LOL ROFL
Edited by sanaya11 - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

p.s fav post👏

OMG so true !😆 Whenever i watch a romantic scene in the show and my mom's with me, she's always like, 'kya bakwas hai this doesnt happen in reality' and then i have to agree with her that 'yes mom ur right' to hide my excitement.😆 yeah i guess coz mom's are mom's and as their time has passed, they don't realize the importance of these romantic scenes..😉

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab post dear!!!!enjoyed it so much!!!!🤣

i watch it wit ma mom!!bt shes is nw used to ths PAUSE,REWIND, game😆
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

OMG so true !😆 Whenever i watch a romantic scene in the show and my mom's with me, she's always like, 'kya bakwas hai this doesnt happen in reality' and then i have to agree with her that 'yes mom ur right' to hide my excitement.😆 yeah i guess coz mom's are mom's and as their time has passed, they don't realize the importance of these romantic scenes..😉

yes and though we know that they are  right we dont want to accept that😆..and actually some where they were also like us🤣 but with passing time they realized that no this doesnt happen and now hume bhi enjoy nahi karne deti🤣🤣
oh no no! they actually dont believe in romantic scenes🤣..cause they didnt experienced them na thats why..🤣 but that doesnt meant that we will also wont have any thing like that😉🤣🤣

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha ur mother's hilarious...my mum would never be that bold and say all that!
Actually, whenever I watch anything I like with my mother, I have to work VERY hard to keep a straight face, (warna woh kahegi, itna hans kyun rahi hai?) and then when I'm alone I let it all out and squeal and go HAYYEEE!