A tribute to our Sadhana

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First she was Sadhana Sharma living her life happily with her jiji Ragini. then Mrs.Vasundhara came and made her deal with her: To marry her mad son Alekh and in return she would get her Mamaji's house and her jiji's marriage with someone good. But Vasu betrayed our sweet Sadhana. She now made her motive, her mission to make Alekh normal. She was relevant to unite Ragvir. She and Shlok tried their best to make Alekh normal. When Alekh tried to unite Sadhana and Shlok, she was very depressed. But everything turned out alright.
Then our Salekh's 2nd marriage.  In the rift track she was such a confident woman but from inside she was breaking. The reunion with her jiji Ragini was so heart warming and she showed her happiness by going to her father's pic. Her reunion with Alekh and her wanting him to understand the importance of relationships. Then their brief romance and then she gave birth to Alekh and hers nishani Khushi. Then something happened which destroyed a HUGE part of our lives. Sadhana's death and to make it worse in her beloved husband Alekh's arms. Whenever i saw that Sakshi mistreating that little Sadhana Khushi i felt sorry for her and wished Sadhana was there.
Sadhana was a selfless character that can NEVER be replaced. She lived and died for her jiji. Her life was so short of happiness. She is always in her hearts. Whenever they showed Alekh or Ragini talking to her photo i burst into tears. When the separation of Sagini happened, i was inconsolable. To make it worse, they brought in Sakshi as Alekh's wife. No one can be Alekh's wife except Sadhana. Alekh couldnt even remember Sadhana properly. I wished they showed him as a sad widower but a great father helping Ragini raise the kids. Tell me your favorite scenes of Sadhana and if u can post some scenes or vms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i misss sadhna alot. sadhna was the main pillar of bidaai. To me she was the best chracter of bidaai. Her life was so short and with a little happinesss. she got nothing from life. And that vasu and mami jee made her life horrible. i really want bidaai 2 to have strong chracter of sara and the girl who stays happy. i want happinesss in her life. no more deads or seprations. my favorte scnes from bidaai is second wedding of sadhna and when alekh call her dost first time sadhna and also SR and sagini reuion and also salekh first wedding too
melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafeek

i misss sadhna alot. sadhna was the main pillar of bidaai. To me she was the best chracter of bidaai. Her life was so short and with a little happinesss. she got nothing from life. And that vasu and mami jee made her life horrible. i really want bidaai 2 to have strong chracter of sara and the girl who stays happy. i want happinesss in her life. no more deads or seprations. my favorte scnes from bidaai is second wedding of sadhna and when alekh call her dost first time sadhna and also SR and sagini reuion and also salekh first wedding too

Yeah after Navin and Avni's truth and she came back the KARAN track happened. In that time couldnt we gotten some Salekh romance or the husbands caring for their pregnant wives not a 1 week pregnancy. I wish they hadnt killed her. She didnt even get to have one scene with Khushi or meet her niece who she sacrificed her life for Tamanna.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sadhna is the most favourite character ever in the tellyworld. all thanks to SARA and RS who create the character and who take away whole the show on her shoulders. i like salekh very much when sadhna sign the divorce papers then the story revolves around salekh and there are many cute scenes b/n salekh like she comes to party unknowingly inrajvansh house where she go to alekh room and power goes and alekh comes and see her there is a machese scene which was superb. after reunion of them she goes away to alekh and hf keenly watches her when there is no kinrul she (sadhana)goes to kitchen and preparing tea for alekh then he comes backside if her and watches her sadhna is very shy and lot more scenes are there which i like most.  
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melahi99

First she was Sadhana Sharma living her life happily with her jiji Ragini. then Mrs.Vasundhara came and made her deal with her: To marry her mad son Alekh and in return she would get her Mamaji's house and her jiji's marriage with someone good. But Vasu betrayed our sweet Sadhana. She now made her motive, her mission to make Alekh normal. She was relevant to unite Ragvir. She and Shlok tried their best to make Alekh normal. When Alekh tried to unite Sadhana and Shlok, she was very depressed. But everything turned out alright.

Then our Salekh's 2nd marriage.  In the rift track she was such a confident woman but from inside she was breaking. The reunion with her jiji Ragini was so heart warming and she showed her happiness by going to her father's pic. Her reunion with Alekh and her wanting him to understand the importance of relationships. Then their brief romance and then she gave birth to Alekh and hers nishani Khushi. Then something happened which destroyed a HUGE part of our lives. Sadhana's death and to make it worse in her beloved husband Alekh's arms. Whenever i saw that Sakshi mistreating that little Sadhana Khushi i felt sorry for her and wished Sadhana was there.
Sadhana was a selfless character that can NEVER be replaced. She lived and died for her jiji. Her life was so short of happiness. She is always in her hearts. Whenever they showed Alekh or Ragini talking to her photo i burst into tears. When the separation of Sagini happened, i was inconsolable. To make it worse, they brought in Sakshi as Alekh's wife. No one can be Alekh's wife except Sadhana. Alekh couldnt even remember Sadhana properly. I wished they showed him as a sad widower but a great father helping Ragini raise the kids. Tell me your favorite scenes of Sadhana and if u can post some scenes or vms.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I stopped watching Bidaai after Sadhna died. Im the biggest Sadhna & Alekh lover...they took Sadhna & Salekh away in on instant, by that disgusting death track. Alekh lived for Sadhna...Sadhna lived for others...they were made for each other. Sadhna was a beautiful character...special, unique, beautiful inside and outside...

Miss you, Sadhna...Alekhs Sadhna, Raginis Sadhna, Khushis Mumma...my Sadhna...😭😭😭
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melahi99

Yeah after Navin and Avni's truth and she came back the KARAN track happened. In that time couldnt we gotten some Salekh romance or the husbands caring for their pregnant wives not a 1 week pregnancy. I wish they hadnt killed her. She didnt even get to have one scene with Khushi or meet her niece who she sacrificed her life for Tamanna.

We waited nearly 3 years for Salekhs love story...they showed us a glimpse of it and then snatched it away from us...unfair...murder...😭😭😭😭
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

sadhna is the most favourite character ever in the tellyworld. all thanks to SARA and RS who create the character and who take away whole the show on her shoulders. i like salekh very much when sadhna sign the divorce papers then the story revolves around salekh and there are many cute scenes b/n salekh like she comes to party unknowingly inrajvansh house where she go to alekh room and power goes and alekh comes and see her there is a machese scene which was superb. after reunion of them she goes away to alekh and hf keenly watches her when there is no kinrul she (sadhana)goes to kitchen and preparing tea for alekh then he comes backside if her and watches her sadhna is very shy and lot more scenes are there which i like most.  

Sadhna was like a phool...a flower...beautiful, delicate, graceful...soft...she was Alekhs life...miss my Salekh...😭😭😭😭
Ooolalala thumbnail
i just cant live without my foursome. i love them alot. rs didnt even gave us an happy ending of salekh and ragvir. i just can live with those bitter memories. i really want my sara angad parul kinshuk to be in bidaai 2 some times i feel so horrible that it makes me heart to breathe live. Every sigle day every single minute second i misss them. i have no words to define my sadnesss. i am sooo sad i really want them back i really want sara angad parul kinshuk in bidaai season 2
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes Sadhana was a selfless character that can NEVER be replaced... AND she is one of the few cheractar which we missing in TV...
I watch bidaai after the leap too. you have metion that...Alekh couldnt even remember Sadhana properly... no it's not true... he is the only one who missd sadhna daily... and i can remember ones Ragini said to sakshi...sadhna is my sis and no one can replac her in our lifes, even i am still trying to be as sadhna bt still i couldn't, even i try 100 times.. . i want be abel to be as sadhna... it was a heart touching moment...
well my fav scene is salekh's SR.. i wast lost in that part...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

yes Sadhana was a selfless character that can NEVER be replaced... AND she is one of the few cheractar which we missing in TV...
I watch bidaai after the leap too. you have metion that...Alekh couldnt even remember Sadhana properly... no it's not true... he is the only one who missd sadhna daily... and i can remember ones Ragini said to sakshi...sadhna is my sis and no one can replac her in our lifes, even i am still trying to be as sadhna bt still i couldn't, even i try 100 times.. . i want be abel to be as sadhna... it was a heart touching moment...
well my fav scene is salekh's SR.. i wast lost in that part...

zee you are right none one can be sadhna and we should thank sara for making sadhna so special. every day i misss her. she was a beautiful chracter. i know after sadhna died how much alekh and ragini suffered and misss her. after sadhna dead everything went out of place. i misss sadhna alekh ragini ranvir whole bidaai cast so much hope to see them in bidaai 2 and thanks for commneting do continue to comment like that