Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we want to see just sangad any where that doesnt matter for us. in a photoshoot, in an advertisement but it is better in a show bcoz we want to see them daily till we got bored.  i know that we will never get bored bcoz woh dono hi itne acche lagte hain saath mein like moon and stars.with out stars moon alone is not so beautiful as well as with out moon stars are not great, similary sangad. we want them from the bottom of our hearts.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

we want to see just sangad any where that doesnt matter for us. in a photoshoot, in an advertisement but it is better in a show bcoz we want to see them daily till we got bored.  i know that we will never get bored bcoz woh dono hi itne acche lagte hain saath mein like moon and stars.with out stars moon alone is not so beautiful as well as with out moon stars are not great, similary sangad. we want them from the bottom of our hearts.

reaaly woh log kisi bhi cheej ko special kar dete h.dey r really perfect together.we cant define their awesomnity...woh log ek dusre ke bager adhure se h.they need to be together soon anyhow.
sarasaheja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing sadhna, notonly now from the day of her death iam missing her a lot.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh true after the death of sadhna i never watched bidaai. we all are missing sadhna very much.
melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What did our Sadhana do to deserve such a tragic life? She always thought about others, their happiness. Thats what made her character beautiful. Whenever she started getting her happiness back she suffered? She barely got the love of a mother and a husband- the 2 most vital things in this world. She still had Ragini and Mamaji though but in the rift track so sad, she seemed so breakable. I still miss her like hell. i will never forgive RS for killing Sadi.
P.S in Star Parivaar 2010 she did not receive any awards. We know she is the best wife, sister, bahu, daughter. But RS did not give her the chance to be the best mother.