Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Alekh and Ragini suffered after Sadhna died, but Salekh fans are the ones who suffered this loss the MOST...no jodi can replace our Salekh...im forever incomplete without them.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yanks28

Alekh and Ragini suffered after Sadhna died, but Salekh fans are the ones who suffered this loss the MOST...no jodi can replace our Salekh...im forever incomplete without them.

yes we suffered the most we salekhians and ragvirians suffred the most and still are suffering but no matter what happen we will fight and get back our sangad and kinrul back in bidaai 2 inshallah allah plzzz gave us foursome in bidaai 2 plzzz
melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes we have to fight we have to bring back our 4some, our sadhana, our ranvir our bidaai Edited by melahi99 - 12 years ago
melahi99 thumbnail
If the stupid cts hadnt killed Sadhana, Alekh would not have gone back to being mad, Ragini would have support in her sister, no body else would be Alekh's wife and Tammy would not want a new mother for Khushi. Pls Bidaai 2 must be with 4some
melahi99 thumbnail

Sadhana was the best wife best sister best daughter and best daughter in law. But we never got to see her as a mother . Who knows maybe she would have been a great mother but stupid cts never gave her the chance
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melahi99

Sadhana was the best wife best sister best daughter and best daughter in law. But we never got to see her as a mother . Who knows maybe she would have been a great mother but stupid cts never gave her the chance

she futfill all her responsibles very well. i misss sadhna alot acutally my foursome alot i hope in bidaai 2 we get our foursome
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me Sadhana is always an angel which will always happens in grandma's stories...she is the Best character on indian Television...
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and Kudo's to SARA  for portraying Sadhana so wel...not only sara al foursome did an excellant job...eagerly waiting for season-2 to have the same experience which we have in first season...