Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@saraharshad yes waiting eagerly for bidaai 2 with 4some and sadhana will always be remembered. Of course Sara did an amazing job acting as Sadhana
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes me too waiting for bidaai season 2 i want to see my angels my sara parul again and their prince angad kinny misssing them loads inshallah bidaai 2 will come soon with sangad kinrul
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
This topice made me dammnn cry..my SADHNA my Sadi..she was most beautiful and lovely and innocent character on indian television.SARA KHAN was just fabulous.and no one cn replace her.Sara-Angad were jst soo matchable.the death of sadhna brought a BIG DOWN for bidaai.socha tha sadhna ki kuch khushiyaan dekhne ko milegi bt sab khatamCryCryCryCryCryCryi cant define her ever...jst want her bck my baby bck
melahi99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

😭

This topice made me dammnn cry..my SADHNA my Sadi..she was most beautiful and lovely and innocent character on indian television.SARA KHAN was just fabulous.and no one cn replace her.Sara-Angad were jst soo matchable.the death of sadhna brought a BIG DOWN for bidaai.socha tha sadhna ki kuch khushiyaan dekhne ko milegi bt sab khatam😭i cant define her ever...jst want her bck my baby bck

Sorry if  i made u cry Yes we barely got to see Sadhana's  happiness. After Khushi was born, they killed her. Poor Sadi couldnt play with her child couldnt spend time with normal Alekh and couldnt meet her niece Tamanna.
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: melahi99

Sorry if  i made u cry Yes we barely got to see Sadhana's  happiness. After Khushi was born, they killed her. Poor Sadi couldnt play with her child couldnt spend time with normal Alekh and couldnt meet her niece Tamanna.

i misss sadhna alot. none can be sadhna. sadhna didnt even get a chance to be a mother. they showed her perfect and best in every relationship but they killed her when she was becoming a mother. it is really heartbroken. now just hope bidaaai comes with sangad kinrul soon inshallah
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am really missing sadhana so much.. I loved her so much, I think she is my favorite character on star plus in all time. She was the best bahu and sister on television. There are very few people in the world who has a personality like our sadhana.. 😭 ⭐️ ❀️
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan100

I am really missing sadhana so much.. I loved her so much, I think she is my favorite character on star plus in all time. She was the best bahu and sister on television. There are very few people in the world who has a personality like our sadhana.. 😭 ⭐️ ❀️

yes i totally agree with you sadhna was best sister best bahu best beti best patni best jethani best bhabhi and sangad jodi the best i wish we can see her as mother too hope we get her in bidaai 2 misssing sangad kinrul alot bidaai with sangad kinrul inshallah
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heart fills with happiness when ever i hear sadhana name...
melahi99 thumbnail
Sadhana-the name Alekh loves the most
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sadhna the most beautiful name god has created