Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
iam badly missing sadhna. please RS sir comeback with bidaai2 with great story. story is yours but the cast is ours like sara,angad.parul and kinshuk. we want them back.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sadhna is sumthing diiff guys...
RS shud gv a happy ending he  gv worst ending to best person.alekh's life too destroyed.her smile and her life everything ws for oders😭
sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u guys know all my passwords are sadhana...
melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy ending for Alekh but tragic ending for sadhana

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melahi99

Happy ending for Alekh but tragic ending for sadhana

That was not Alekh ...the one who married that girl at the end was not Alekh...it was some figment of the creatives imaginations...the Alekh who was Sadhnas was only and ONLY Sadhnas, he was like devoted to her and worshiped her...anyone else named Alekh, is just a TIME PASS...and that's what happened at the end...a forced ending...even the creatives knew how ridiculous it was for Alekh to accept any other woman...it was obvious by the haphazard way they gave Alekhs sad tale an ending.It was not a happy ending at all...just a joke. MY OPINION, sorry if I offended anyone.

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

That was not Alekh ...the one who married that girl at the end was not Alekh...it was some figment of the creatives imaginations...the Alekh who was Sadhnas was only and ONLY Sadhnas, he was like devoted to her and worshiped her...anyone else named Alekh, is just a TIME PASS...and that's what happened at the end...a forced ending...even the creatives knew how ridiculous it was for Alekh to accept any other woman...it was obvious by the haphazard way they gave Alekhs sad tale an ending.It was not a happy ending at all...just a joke. MY OPINION, sorry if I offended anyone.

Yeah ok the alekh who worshipped sadi died with her alekh's soul went with Sadhana to heaven he was there only physically. No offense taken, you just stated your opinion
Edited by melahi99 - 12 years ago
pariangle thumbnail
sadhna is the bestest role forever in t.v we are missing her a lot and thank you sara by portraying that type of role with your simplysity.we are misssing salekh deeply.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i misss sadhna alot plzzz come back we want you baxk

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think sadhana 's can be reborn...she is the best and it happens only once in life time...Sara is lucky to have a role like sadhana and she is the best as sadhana..hope will see sadhana in a way which doubles our love for sadhana in bidaai -2...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sri11

I dont think sadhana 's can be reborn...she is the best and it happens only once in life time...Sara is lucky to have a role like sadhana and she is the best as sadhana..hope will see sadhana in a way which doubles our love for sadhana in bidaai -2...

i agreee with you sadhna cannot be reborn but her daughter can be like sadhna. i hope to see khushi like sadhna. i misss sadhna alot but i really want to seee sara with angad and parul with kinshuk in bidaai 2