Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Putting rofl with a word does not make it funny. The mad icon clearly indicates you are making sarcasm of my comment.My comment was sensible enough, as I found the topic sensible, but I guess you made a rule 'People we dislike, even if they comment sensibly we shall be rude to them'. Period!

its not a mad emo, its silly emo btw
i find it funny why ppl want Pia with every guy on show πŸ˜†
and i was only joking...i know u take everything seriously but cant help it, this is the way i talk with everyone, no special reply with u
sorry if u found it rude...u can have Pia for Jay, happy now? πŸ˜† (and i m not being being sarcastic here btw)

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hhaha Nishi dont worry I have a dhaso post in my mind 4 AbhishaπŸ˜†

haan Abhisha pe post banao yaar ROFLROFL
i will make it too after the dance sequence ROFL

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pia Jaiswal only ever comes out for Abhay. And rightly so. I would like both her personas to merge as one to become whole again.
I want Pia to seduce ABHAY Head on and see how ABHAY habdles her go getting mode

Originally posted by: matwamango

Pia Jaiswal only ever comes out for Abhay. And rightly so. I would like both her personas to merge as one to become whole again.

I want Pia to seduce ABHAY Head on and see how ABHAY habdles her go getting mode

lolz for this track u will have to wait till mahaepi πŸ˜†...mahaepi ke baad hi story mein koi progress hoga and something like this might happen 🀣
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

its not a mad emo, its silly emo btw
i find it funny why ppl want Pia with every guy on show πŸ˜†
and i was only joking...i know u take everything seriously but cant help it, this is the way i talk with everyone, no special reply with u
sorry if u found it rude...u can have Pia for Jay, happy now? πŸ˜† (and i m not being being sarcastic here btw)

You found my comment silly? Aint that sarcasm?
Um..CV's have made her with EVERY guy. She had hooked with Kabir, then with Abhay and now with Jay. It aint funny, its the truth.πŸ˜ƒ
Piya with Jay, Kabir or Abhay, I really don't care because all three are amazing, and I like them all. But you have mis-understood me, and got mad on the fact that I mentioned her for three guys.πŸ˜•
I still say she is Dobriyal with Jay, as she shows attitude to him. With Kabir and Abhay she is sweet, and shows no attitude, so she is Jaiswal with them. Period!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mahi right! Pia maybe DOBRIAL to Jay but the girl is a JAISWAL. Not even Jay can keep this Jaiswal side of hers dormant because she is emerging very fast and the Two men in her life Jay and Abhay won't be able to do a thing about it. It is her caring side that is overpowering and its that side that is obsessing about Abhay. You'll see how she becomes Jaiswal in front of Jay again. Pia is a multiple personality disorderly person right now a la Abhay style. So just enjoy her layers with each guy. Its refreshing to watch
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

Mahi right! Pia maybe DOBRIAL to Jay but the girl is a JAISWAL. Not even Jay can keep this Jaiswal side of hers dormant because she is emerging very fast and the Two men in her life Jay and Abhay won't be able to do a thing about it. It is her caring side that is overpowering and its that side that is obsessing about Abhay. You'll see how she becomes Jaiswal in front of Jay again. Pia is a multiple personality disorderly person right now a la Abhay style. So just enjoy her layers with each guy. Its refreshing to watch

Something good.πŸ˜ƒI agree matwamango. I love the character of Piya. She isn't a victim suffering through multiple personality disorder BUT she is a versatile character who appears to be totally different to each of her relations. Not versatile like possessing all the talents, but she has ONE talent which makes her out of the world that is she appears differently with all. With Misha, she is an amazing and funny sister. With Panchi, she is emotional and possessive unlike she is with Misha. Both are her sisters? but still she is with them according to their nature. With Kabir, she turns Jaiswal, she turns to be cute, sweet, soft and a caring friend. With Abhay, she loses control over herself, her attitude fully gone. With Jay, she shows attitude, she acts like the 'Best'. You remember where Abhay pushed her and then she went to Jay, she was also so gone with that attitude and the moment she interacted with Jay, she acted Dobriyal types. That's her character. With every relation, she acts differently.