Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usha786

.i remember dis song when piya dobriyal quickly changed 2 piya jaiswal..."ye kya huwa kaise huwa kab huwa"

and abhay would say "kyo tumhe nahee pata kaise hota hai, demo chahiye kya"

🤣🤣🤣 Pia: "haan do na" 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey NISHI that is so true..SHE IS THAT SAME OLD PIYA..whether DObriyal or Jaiswal..i dont care..for me she is ABHAY's PIYA..& that is it..!! Thats why you feel the change and as for Dress..Awww..I actually want her to seduce Abhay with some sexy outfits 🤬..otherwise I am so happy with her cute Jeans & T look also & now Party dress is Super hot..I am soo excited..!!😳😍

seduce Abhay with sexy outfits? 😲 🤣🤣...aisa hua to Abhay Pia ki achchi wali class le lega🤣🤣...waise bhi he is expert sunane mein 🤣🤣

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaisey maithali ko dekh ke sid becomes puppy face waisey hi abhay ko dekh ke pia dobrial becomes Pia jaiswal🤣🤣🤣🤣
AbhiL thumbnail
hmm Hey😊
Firstly- the point you gave did not give the conclusion you asked for. eaither Dobriyal or Jaiswal. You havnt really praised or stated facts but indirectly humiliated. so i dont get how what you want to discuss comes in there. 

Second-As far as i have seen dear, while reading post and seeing yours there aswell., you are trying to scream it everywhere, that you are never a fan of Piya eaither way and she doesnt interest you( donno the insist on getting it mentioned everywhere though), so why bother making topic?
Normaly, when we dont like something, ignorance is the usual, exactly as i do with the average characters on the show that i dont like at all and find overrated, its a good thing i am not much of critisizer, warna this show with some of its charcaters would have got it from me like everyday,lol...and besides i have learned to repect and consider.

But Seriously Dear, i have had with this forums hypocratic people.

As for the so called discussion. Piya Dobriyal oir Jaiswal was never really two persons, to even question it, the difference was the surface at some places and changed habbits, now if ppl translate it into their view doesnt neccessarly mean thats the deal...the base is the same. If she feels detectivgiri is needed she'll do it eaither way, if the moment is to heavy she'll burst into tears by the person she happens to unbelivably care for even without a memory, a person she saved without a memory, if not she'll give back as yesterday , even as she did in intital days of the show. thats beeing balanced, she doesnt need attitude everywhere, as she doesnt need tears everywhere, she should be crazy abt some things, their story is not suppoose to be normal. exactly as Abhay doesnt go normal in all cases. final word, i hope your so called criticial view is regarding all, as with the crtitic eye you have i am surprised many other charcaters that have some serious critical issues havnt been analyzed aswell.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post nishi !!!!!👏
noticeable... huh ?
i never tht pia will be back to her detective's job... once Abhay is back !!!! pia D is turnin so quickly to Pia J 😉

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

That can happen in reality too. Our real face comes in front of some people no matter what pretense we try to keep in front of others. So in front of Abhay the mask Pia is wearing goes off showing her real face.

LOL okay...umm if u think so...nice theory 😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Nishi, tere sawaal ka jawaab mil gaya. Misha and Abhay are going to have a love affair to stop Piya from falling in love with him.  A fake love story to keep Piya away from Abhay. Engineer of the plan : Misha Dobriyaal. Just read an article on the 'other' website whose articles are banned here. 
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Nishi, tere sawaal ka jawaab mil gaya. Misha and Abhay are going to have a love affair to stop Piya from falling in love with him.  A fake love story to keep Piya away from Abhay. Engineer of the plan : Misha Dobriyaal. Just read an article on the 'other' website whose articles are banned here. 

r u serious dear😕thats preety cool then😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yupp. Check out telly chakkar. The article is out and Piya is going to get the blasting of her life from Abhay for stepping into his house. Misha thinks that Piya will never want to snatch her sister's love and will be happy for Abhay and Misha. Jay is gonna support Piya. 
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i gues it was alwayz piya jaiswal..piya dobriyal is jst da mask she wore 2 hide hr inner emptiness..abhay back=piya jaiswal resurfacing