Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey superb post nishi👏 Abhay nahi tha toh Pia jaiswal kya karti so thodi der k liye Pia dobriyal k tantrums & self obsession ko jhelna padha but bow whn Abhay is back so she agn have lot 2 do lke stalking him till bathroom😉,Using her LOOGLE  & now instead of being self obsessed she is agn Abhay obsessed & Plz dont comment on Pia's always ready 2 kiss koi bhi Abhay ko kiss karne k liye ready rahega haha🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 ur stalking him till bathroom cracks me up 🤣🤣
Shristi...tell me something abt current track...kya Abhay aur Misha ka kiss hoga? 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

Pia Jaiswal
well she becomes piya jaiswal everytime abhya comes face to face with her.; all her attitude ges out the window and she becomes the old piya which is too cute. she can be piya dobrial infront of toh ers but when it come sot abhay she becomes her normal self.😳

ah matlab sirf Abhay hi usay sudhar sakta hai 🤣...warna wo aaj bhi Pia Dobrial hoti? 🤣

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Piya Jaiswal is my Fav...I love her...😛😉

lol yea sure u do 😉 😆

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piya is dobrial with Jay and Jaiswal with Abhay and Kabir.

Originally posted by: AbhiL

Feel free to report me dear. dont see any reason for it but if you think its right do so😳
And sweety, i said the forums hypocratic ppl. doesnt mean the 'average'=)

But you know what. You are right. Its your oppinion and view. Really sorry for commenting and analysing😃

Peace and Take Care🤗

yea sure...
next time dont bother to write an essay on me...bcoz i m genuinely not interested to know ur opinion on me and my likings/dislikings 😆
Thanks.

Originally posted by: hukshila

want to see piya jaiswal not piya dobriayl. better to get her back😔

lol i think she is already back 😆

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Quite bold topic nishi 😆😆😆. U know why 😆

>> PIa bhi to bold ho gayi hai, to uska topic bhi bold hoga na 🤣

Hmm piya .D is very different from piya .J in every aspect & yes some of differences u have already said .

But yes when piya sees abhay i do feel some she is  piya.J whoes heart only beat for abhay . Who cant  buy abhay lie & cannot hate him . But not completely ..i feel the mix of both aspect in front of abhay .

>> but only when Abhay is in front of her 🤣🤣

Piya when asked abhay in jungle was jsut not plain piya.J ...she would have lost in abhay eye but wont have said question to him that why he saved her , she has guts to hold JAY & leave with him in front of abhay but the old piya would have felt bad , stood at some place ..or run away😆

>> actually i dont agree totally...making Abhay jealous is one of the typical feature of Pia J too 🤣...so holding Jay and leaving, no surprise othere 🤣🤣

I just felt it is mix of old & new aspect in piya in front of abhay😊

Waise abhisha is going to be there ..& am gonna enjoy hopefully as with changed misha i am not sure how good will be the chemistry

>> yea changed Misha is spoiling the fun...otherwise me too looking forward to Abhisha scenes 😃

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Piya is dobrial with Jay and Jaiswal with Abhay and Kabir.

u mean there r 3 Pia's in the show:
1 for Jay
1 for Abhay
and 1 for Kabir
🤪 🤣

koi kisi ko Pia chahiye to pls come in queue🤣🤣

@Archi: wanna book one Pia for Sid too?? 🤣🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

🤣🤣🤣 ur stalking him till bathroom cracks me up 🤣🤣
Shristi...tell me something abt current track...kya Abhay aur Misha ka kiss hoga? 🤣🤣🤣

Hhaha Nishi dont worry I have a dhaso post in my mind 4 Abhisha😆
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

u mean there r 3 Pia's in the show:
1 for Jay
1 for Abhay
and 1 for Kabir
🤪 🤣

koi kisi ko Pia chahiye to pls come in queue🤣🤣

@Archi: wanna book one Pia for Sid too?? 🤣🤣

Putting rofl with a word does not make it funny. The mad icon clearly indicates you are making sarcasm of my comment.My comment was sensible enough, as I found the topic sensible, but I guess you made a rule 'People we dislike, even if they comment sensibly we shall be rude to them'. Period!