Pia Dobrial or Pia Jaiswal?

Posted: 12 years ago
Pia Dobrial:
  • who kissed a random guy to win a bet with Misha
  • who stays in clubs till 3 am night and gives false excuses to parents
  • who dress length is beating T's dress (only in length , not otherwise 😉)
  • who removes her jacket and seduces a guy only to win a volley ball game 😲
  • who goes on a date with 4 random guys only to show how cool she is 🤪
  • who thinks of herself as a super model , beauty queen whom no guy can resist 😵

Pia Jaiswal:

• who fell for Abhay by just looking at his eyes 😆
  • who keeps on stalking him no matter how mean he acts with her 😆
  • who will cry if Abhay acts rude but will always be ready to kiss him when he is near her 🤣
  • who wont stop her detectivegiri until she finds answer for every question she has in her mind ⭐️
  • who wont even hesitate to set herself on fire or jump off the cliff only to find out if Abhay cares for her and saves her
  • who will go out with other guys only to make Abhay jealous 🤔

Conclusion:
i wanna know where did Pia Dobrial disappear the moment Abhay entered the college gate? 😕
how can she change so quickly from Pia Dobrial to Pia Jaiswal? 😕
i was really hoping to see some interactions of Abhay with this new Pia 😛 😆...but Alas! everything is back to start and even Pia is back...

her dress is back to normal (no more micro minis, she is seen in jeans and stuff) 😕
and all the Pia Jaiswal features r back too 😕...Pia's craziness is back and her attitude is gone 🤪

why??? how??? when??? *sigh*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

199615 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post..!!😊 Abhay ke college mei entry ke saath.. Piya jaiswal is also back..!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum post Nishi...😳 Piya jaiswal...is back bcoz her favourite subject abhay is back😆...Moreover...abhay raichand d personal doctor is back 2 heal piya dobriyal 2 piya jaiswal...🤣...i remember dis song when piya dobriyal quickly changed 2 piya jaiswal..."ye kya huwa kaise huwa kab huwa"😆Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am wondering the same where did pia dobiryal go😳
usha786 thumbnail
.i remember dis song when piya dobriyal quickly changed 2 piya jaiswal..."ye kya huwa kaise huwa kab huwa"

and abhay would say "kyo tumhe nahee pata kaise hota hai, demo chahiye kya"

Originally posted by: 199615

Awesome post..!!😊 Abhay ke college mei entry ke saath.. Piya jaiswal is also back..!!

thanks
but mujhe ye logic samajh nahi aaya...agar wapas se change hi karna tha to Pia J ko Pia D banaya hi kyo? 😕...kuch to matlab hona chahiye iska 😆😆

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey NISHI that is so true..SHE IS THAT SAME OLD PIYA..whether DObriyal or Jaiswal..i dont care..for me she is ABHAY's PIYA..& that is it..!! Thats why you feel the change and as for Dress..Awww..I actually want her to seduce Abhay with some sexy outfits 🤬..otherwise I am so happy with her cute Jeans & T look also & now Party dress is Super hot..I am soo excited..!!😳😍

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Awsum post Nishi...😳 Piya jaiswal...is back bcoz her favourite subject abhay is back😆...Moreover...abhay raichand d personal doctor is back 2 heal piya dobriyal 2 piya jaiswal...🤣...i remember dis song when piya dobriyal quickly changed 2 piya jaiswal..."ye kya huwa kaise huwa kab huwa"😆

Abhay Raichand pe research chalu ROFL...super model se wapas nerdy ban gayi ROFL
abhi tak to Abhay ne kuch nahi kiya and she is already crazy, pata nahi jab karega to kya hoga ROFLROFL
nice song ROFL...pata chal jaega to mujhe bhi bata dena ROFLROFL...ab ye purani wali Pia Metz ko takkar kaise degi? ROFL...i was hoping to see Pia as a wild cat now ROFL

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That can happen in reality too. Our real face comes in front of some people no matter what pretense we try to keep in front of others. So in front of Abhay the mask Pia is wearing goes off showing her real face.

Originally posted by: syria2014

i am wondering the same where did pia dobiryal go😳

chalo tell me abt it when u get to know 😆😆