Salman Khan gifts Raj Babbar a luxury car

Posted: 12 years ago
Salman Khan known for his largesse constantly catches people by surprise. The latest is Congress Member of Parliament and actor Raj Babbar.

Raj did Salman a favour when he agreed to step in at the nth hour as Kareena Kapoor's father in Bodyguard because another MP, Shatrughan Sinha who was to do the role of Bebo's papa, had to quit after a date clash between Bodyguard and his TV show, the Bhojpuri version of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Our source says, "Raj refused to accept payment from Salman for his role. However Khan just blew the veteran actor's mind when he gifted him a high-end four wheeler on the last day of his shoot for the film." Apparently Raj was so moved by the gesture that he was in tears.

What a way to save tax money. Bravo Mr Babbar and SalluπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh, thats a sweet gesture by Sallu.. 
Why is he bribing the Babber. Prateik is in Bacchan camp.Duhrrr...
melonie thumbnail
That was a nice gesture on Salman' part πŸ˜ƒ
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... How adorable and large hearted of Salman to gift a luxury car to bechara MP Saab Raj Babbar...

I know. Why does he not just donate all that money to his charity? Charity begins at home or does it begin at other people's home for Salman?

P:S I am trying my best here to bring Billa back.😳

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Why is he bribing the Babber. Prateik is in Bacchan camp.Duhrrr...

Salman ki nazar Arya Babbar par hogi.
What a generous man Salman is...he truly has a heart of gold
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I know. Why does he not just donate all that money to his charity? Charity begins at home or does it begin at other people's home for Salman?

P:S I am trying my best here to bring Billa back.😳

Sirf charity se kya milegaa... MP saab ko khush rakhega toh kaafi kuch return favors milegaa...

Frankly this annoys me to no end... When there are so many needy people around... people who stuggle to meet ends... who struggle just for basic necessities... Instead of doing something more for them these people just go on gifting things to people who already have in excess and who are sitting on enough black money...  

My reference is not just him alone... I am talking in general abt other celebs too...

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Salman ki nazar Arya Babbar par hogi.

Babbar babbar pe likha hain Khaan aur Bacchan ka naam...πŸ˜†