Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oooh finally they showed a NEW promo...for FUTURE storyline and not just repeating already aired scenes...haha...good good.

I think Vineet wasn't sent by Ram...but Ram found out some truth about Vineet and that is why he's stopping the engagement cuz he doesn't want Priya to get married to that kind of a man...

I don't think this is a dream...real scene hi lag raha hai.

Thanks for posting!

@bold - LMAO, Anu! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like your thinking, but last episode mein Ram was so happy that Priya was getting married (so that he wouldn't have to see her again 🤣🤣) so it's strange that he will stop the engagement now. It would be lovely for his character if, despite his personal feelings for Priya, he realises that this guy is not suitable for her and does his best to make sure she gets the right guy. I hope this is what happens, otherwise we all know Ekta and her randomness. 
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaas100

most probably he think  if priya gets cheated then nuts and karthiks marriage will be at stake.
i think ram might have sent venith,afterword he thought if karthik finds it in future then karthik might break  marriage with nuts.so he might decide to stop engagement and reveal truth.

Yeah that is one of reasons but I hope he as a individual may find it wrong to cheat on someone and not just because Kartik is going marry Nutz..Iso may prediction on my  mind ..but let us hope coming episodes bring and focus RP ..kuch toh developement ho jaye
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for posting Anamika ! It's music to the ears even  though we all knew the engagement would be  broken off!
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
I feel its jus an eye twistter it cn be som different reason, Ram wuld say dis...n along wit dis he wuld add smthing...He cnnot cancel d enagement,...but if dis fall true den its really awesm..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two possibility, either its Priya's dream or Ram's dream

Or Ram got to know somthing about this Mr. Perfect ! and he is a fraud or Vikram decides that  do somthing to make Priya his Bhabhi so he will tell something to Ram and  Ram stops the wedding

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The promo looked good but quite predictable. 😛 As most of you said, i too feel Ram has come to know something mysterious about this Mr.Perfect and so stops her...  followed by his stepmom's forcing him to get married with Priya that would solve the problem of Nuts (as well as prove herself true in fornt of her so called group of ladies)...

I wonder if EK will show anything different in this case as at all or go ahead with same old saas bahu concepts! 😕
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Two possibility, either its Priya's dream or Ram's dream

Or Ram got to know somthing about this Mr. Perfect ! and he is a fraud or Vikram decides that  do somthing to make Priya his Bhabhi so he will tell something to Ram and  Ram stops the wedding

Hope it's not a dream. The latter scenario would be more realistic!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

@bold - LMAO, Anu! 🤣

I like your thinking, but last episode mein Ram was so happy that Priya was getting married (so that he wouldn't have to see her again 🤣🤣) so it's strange that he will stop the engagement now. It would be lovely for his character if, despite his personal feelings for Priya, he realises that this guy is not suitable for her and does his best to make sure she gets the right guy. I hope this is what happens, otherwise we all know Ekta and her randomness. 

LOL Vas, arey I genuinely am excited that they are showing promos for FUTURE epis...nahin toh they were just recycling already aired scenes as promos😕😆

And yaar...I do think that Ram already puts his personal feelings for Priya aside and wishes well for her...it was reiterated again in the last epi when he tells Vikram that no matter what, he does wish for Priya to find happiness in her marriage with Vineet...I really don't think Ram would allow Priya to get into an unhappy marriage...they've shown it many times in many scenes that Ram wishes well for her even if he otherwise perceives her to be a PROBLEMATIC girl😆

So that's what I'm hoping for based on this promo...aage Maayi ki Maaya pe depend karta hai😆
mansid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome thanks for sharing the video
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Well with some many predictions hppng, i too feel that Ram has go to knw that Vineet is not a suitable partner for Priya..n stops the engagement..thus making way for the Raya to com together..😍