Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
finally Mr. Kapoor ko samajh me aa gaya ke Priya hi uske liye perfect hain, I am thrilled, eagerly waiting to catch it 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: narangi_77

whoohooo!

Just got access to the internet and what splendid news to come back to!

I am SOOO glad they're not dragging this show...I'm impressed with the pace! After all, the show is supposed to be about 2 people falling in love after marriage, so I guess they are staying true to that premise and making it happen asap! 👏

I have a feeling that when Vikram goes to deliver Ram's ring ( btw, Ram is SUCH a bholu - does any guy buy an engagement ring for a woman with the intention that someone else will put it on her finger?????🤣 - he's too cute) he will find out something to Vineet's discredit (hope it's not too awful) and tell Ram.

Ram will then be in a dilemma - to reveal this or not? If he does, Nuts will have to wait and knowing her, all hell will break loose. If he doesn't, how can he live with himself knowing that he could have prevented whatever heartbreak priya might face?

In the end he will decide to do the right thing by Priya and stop the farce of an engagement...

At least, I hope it's something along these lines!

@bold : couldnt hv agreed more🤣 he's so innocent buying ring himself n giving it 2 some1 else 2 make his wud b wear it😆

well dats not a bad i dea... but where is Niharika's part??🤔 da synopsis of da show says it wud Niharika who wud force Ram 2 marry Priya so dat her crazy daught 🤪stay well in her in-lawas

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

@bold : couldnt hv agreed more🤣 he's so innocent buying ring himself n giving it 2 some1 else 2 make his wud b wear it😆

well dats not a bad i dea... but where is Niharika's part??🤔 da synopsis of da show says it wud Niharika who wud force Ram 2 marry Priya so dat her crazy daught 🤪stay well in her in-lawas

Well...so after Ram stops the engagement, Nuts will go NUTZZZ...
Then Niharika's brother will say kill two birds with one stone...Get Priya married to Ram...she's a middle class girl you can control her etc...and Bob's your uncle! (ha ha!)
Also then Niharika can emotionally blackmail Ram into this idea saying that you were responsible for Nuts's unhappiness by stopping Priya's wedding...

Howz that?

BTW, WHAT is up with this "middle class" obsession in Hindi soaps...is Indian society so class conscious?!
Edited by narangi_77 - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Well...so after Ram stops the engagement, Nuts will go NUTZZZ...
Then Niharika's brother will say kill two birds with one stone...Get Priya married to Ram...she's a middle class girl you can control her etc...and Bob's your uncle! (ha ha!)
Also then Niharika can emotionally blackmail Ram into this idea saying that you were responsible for Nuts's unhappiness by stopping Priya's wedding...

Howz that?

BTW, WHAT is up with this "middle class" obsession in Hindi soaps...is Indian society so class conscious?!

hmmm may be🤔 seems logical😛
well about da "middle class" thing i think its Ekta special😉😆 she has it in almost all of her shows🤢

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess Ram stopped Vineet coz he wants Vineet to wear Priya the ring which Ram bought for Priya to express his thanks as discussed with his friend Vikram in the earlier episode...😉
whatthewhat thumbnail
The thing with my scenario is, how to persuade Priya?

Then again, maybe she will not need too much persuading...she already feels a strange connection to Ram...moreover, if he does stop her engagement to Vineet for the right reasons, she will respect him...hmm...

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indomitable

I guess Ram stopped Vineet coz he wants Vineet to wear Priya the ring which Ram bought for Priya to express his thanks as discussed with his friend Vikram in the earlier episode...😉

nehi nehi nehi...!! aisa maat bolo yaar think positive... by ur post  i really feel this could b da matter n we r getting excited unnecessarily... but i dont want dat😭 i just hope this is not it😒
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

The thing with my scenario is, how to persuade Priya?

Then again, maybe she will not need too much persuading...she already feels a strange connection to Ram...moreover, if he does stop her engagement to Vineet for the right reasons, she will respect him...hmm...

hmm ryt... n may b she'll agree thinking of Kartik n his happiness😃
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

nehi nehi nehi...!! aisa maat bolo yaar think positive... by ur post  i really feel this could b da matter n we r getting excited unnecessarily... but i dont want dat😭 i just hope this is not it😒

agree! That would be a typical soap strategy! Nahinnn!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

agree! That would be a typical soap strategy! Nahinnn!

yeah but its very common 4 BT
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago