Frequent Posters

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! Just saw the promo, super excited!🥳

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am sorry... i hvbeen asked by the moderator 2 remove da video..
da links r available else where

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome!! thanks for sharing!

I think its either a dream of Priya's

OR

I think that Ram's mom told Ram to marry Priya and thats why he is stopping the engagment as per the show synopsis
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG !!!!! 😲 ... engagement canceled !!! This is exciting ... gosh ... thankfully Ram's come on time !!!! Waiting curiously and excitedly for the episode !!!!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

awesome!! thanks for sharing!

I think its either a dream of Priya's

OR

I think that Ram's mom told Ram to marry Priya and thats why he is stopping the engagment as per the show synopsis

i would lyk 2 go with ur 2nd thought... i don't want it 2 b a dream
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweets. 

It's either a dream, OR (more likely but I don't want this) Vi-neat has been sent by Ram, and told to say "the right things" and now he (Ram) is feeling guilty about deceiving Priya in that way. I would rather it was a dream, though. 

Chalo, at least this Vi-neat drama may not drag for too long...
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whoohooo!
Just got access to the internet and what splendid news to come back to!

I am SOOO glad they're not dragging this show...I'm impressed with the pace! After all, the show is supposed to be about 2 people falling in love after marriage, so I guess they are staying true to that premise and making it happen asap! 👏

I have a feeling that when Vikram goes to deliver Ram's ring ( btw, Ram is SUCH a bholu - does any guy buy an engagement ring for a woman with the intention that someone else will put it on her finger?????🤣 - he's too cute) he will find out something to Vineet's discredit (hope it's not too awful) and tell Ram.

Ram will then be in a dilemma - to reveal this or not? If he does, Nuts will have to wait and knowing her, all hell will break loose. If he doesn't, how can he live with himself knowing that he could have prevented whatever heartbreak priya might face?

In the end he will decide to do the right thing by Priya and stop the farce of an engagement...

At least, I hope it's something along these lines!

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Thanks sweets. 

It's either a dream, OR (more likely but I don't want this) Vi-neat has been sent by Ram, and told to say "the right things" and now he (Ram) is feeling guilty about deceiving Priya in that way. I would rather it was a dream, though. 

Oh I hope Ram hasn't sent him...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Thanks sweets. 

no yaar no dreams plz... it would b same old Kekta shows then i too hope dat this Vineet issued stops here... i hate him😡 though i dont hv any better guess but i really dont want dat dis MR.🤬 is sent by Ram😒
badnam thumbnail
I think Vineet is not the person he was trying to show.. Ram has found out something bad about him.. may be previous marriage or so. He sounded too good to be true and he was also in a hurry. He did not want to give any time to priya to think and decide..