Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oooh finally they showed a NEW promo...for FUTURE storyline and not just repeating already aired scenes...haha...good good.

I think Vineet wasn't sent by Ram...but Ram found out some truth about Vineet and that is why he's stopping the engagement cuz he doesn't want Priya to get married to that kind of a man...

I don't think this is a dream...real scene hi lag raha hai.

Thanks for posting!
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Oooh finally they showed a NEW promo...for FUTURE storyline and not just repeating already aired scenes...haha...good good.

I think Vineet wasn't sent by Ram...but Ram found out some truth about Vineet and that is why he's stopping the engagement cuz he doesn't want Priya to get married to that kind of a man...

Thanks for posting!

I totally agree...that's what would make most sense given Ram's character...πŸ‘
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for posting!

awww... i really hope so😳  n ur welcomeπŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi_77

I totally agree...that's what would make most sense given Ram's character...πŸ‘

Exactly...I feel that given what Priya said to him in the car that day about looking for guys for her, he did back off...it could be anyone else...Nuts possibly...who put this Vineet forward...but now it seems Ram has found out some truth about Vineet that does not leave him comfortable with this engagement happening and Priya's life getting messed up...

They've shown time and again that he wishes for Priya to find happiness...that is why he's stopping the engagement...
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wat happen to Ram now? Why he is stopping the engagement? hmmm...interesting, very very veryyy interesting! πŸ€” 
can't wait to watch it thou πŸ˜†

>>|Chitra|<<
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Come on folks, this is just a trick to get us all hooked.

He will probably hold out the ring he bought for her for the engagement and say, please accept this ring. πŸ˜‰

Then the engagement would drag, and everyone will know Priya got engaged. Then the blow will come. When the engagement gets broken off, Ram will be made to feel obligated to repair the damage done by his family.

Luckily, Vikram's desire that the next ring Ram buys should be for his own wife, will be fulfilled. πŸ˜‰
Edited by nightoffullmoon - 12 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

Come on folks, this is just a trick to get us all hooked.

He will probably hold out the ring he bought for her for the engagement and say, please accept this ring. πŸ˜‰

Then the engagement would drag, and everyone will know Priya got engaged. Then the blow will come. When the engagement gets broken off, Ram will be made to feel obligated to repair the damage done by his family.

Luckily, Vikram's desire that the next ring Ram buys should be for his own wife, will be fulfilled. πŸ˜‰

Somehow I don't think so...at least I hope that's not the case...
Maybe it's my naivete and total inexperience with EK serials in particular and Hindi soaps in general, but I have high hopes that they'll keep it real on this show...

AreYaar thumbnail
Why would Ram say "yeh sagaai nahin ho sakti" if all he had to bring was his ring for them to use?? And I thought that ring was just his ring to say THANKS to Priya...why would he buy her ENGAGEMENT ring?

I have a feeling that the engagement itself will break...Priya won't get engaged to Vineet.
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Ram is going to confess that he has sent Vineet. I do not now how and why.May be because he too will start thinking about Priya and if he cheats on her then it would wrong on his part ..it kind of breaking someone's trust.Hope he does not break her heart.And hope finally RP stake a step forward ..as in in terms of their relationship.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetak_23

I think Ram is going to confess that he has sent Vineet. I do not now how and why.May be because he too will start thinking about Priya and if he cheats on her then it would wrong on his part ..it kind of breaking someone's trust.Hope he does not break her heart.And hope finally RP stake a step forward ..as in in terms of their relationship.

most probably he think  if priya gets cheated then nuts and karthiks marriage will be at stake.
i think ram might have sent venith,afterword he thought if karthik finds it in future then karthik might break  marriage with nuts.so he might decide to stop engagement and reveal truth.