Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: masakaliii

Meh,

salman has always been my least favorite Khan but he seems to come up with the least gimmicks. There was a time when i really disliked him a couple years back, but nowadays i think i see that he just does films he enjoys doing and his fans seem to love it as well. His 'punch dialogue', macho image and corny-predictable movies have a large audience and seem to fill a space in bollywood that remains to rake in money regardless of its repetition

So is salman redundant? yes.  But is this an actual problem that anybody cares about? No. 

Dabangg is playing on tv right now. He's dancing around and doing that belt 'swingy' move thing from that udd dabangg song. Clearly the man has his own style, and as long as his shit flies i have nothing against his success. Just as i have nothing against SRK or Aamirs success either.

I don't think people ever really cared much about Salman's success until someone came along. LOL. I don't know if I'm right or not, but from where I stand, this thread is such an obvious bait for that certain someone that I can't help but laugh.

Anyways, I don't care much about which actor is making it big and which one's not either as long as it doesn't have a direct impact on my life, which it obviously doesn't. But I still maintain that Salman's genre is starting to wear thin. One more movie along the same line as dabangg or ready and I can see him going south. Literally.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

SuperStar Salman Khan will go to South if 1 more movie come along the same line as Dabangg or Ready...

____________ Wish Some Dreams Come TRUE _______ ðŸ¤£
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

SuperStar Salman Khan will go to South if 1 more movie come along the same line as Dabangg or Ready...

____________ Wish Some Dreams Come TRUE _______ ðŸ¤£

Hate to rain on your ROFL parade but I only dream of things that actually matter to me. Besides, I am not sadistic enough to wish for someone's downfall. Yet. So don't tempt me to actually start wishing for it.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You are not alone to wish that...

People in this forum wished or thought that Ready will be a big flop...

It Became Hit... then they thot ke chalo hit hi hui hai...

it Became Superhit ... then they thot ke chalo superhit hui hai isse jayda kuch nahin...

it became BLOCKBUSTER... then they were shocked as how it become BB... they again  thot ke bas ab issey jayda kuch nahin hoga Ready ka...

it is now _______ ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER __________🥳

You Wish or not ... I don't care... and it won't effect... ðŸ˜›
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

You are not alone to wish that...

People in this forum wished or thought that Ready will be a big flop...

It Became Hit... then they thot ke chalo hit hi hui hai...

it Became Superhit ... then they thot ke chalo superhit hui hai isse jayda kuch nahin...

it became BLOCKBUSTER... then they were shocked as how it become BB... they again  thot ke bas ab issey jayda kuch nahin hoga Ready ka...

it is now _______ ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER __________🥳

You Wish or not ... I don't care... and it won't effect... ðŸ˜›

Of course you don't care. Isn't that why you quoted me to start with.😛
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Quoting Some1 is not CARING... i was ROFL as how can some1 think this much big... ppl wish Salman's movie flop... u went ahead 2 shift him 2 South Industry ðŸ˜†
batabhai thumbnail
the person who started this topic clearly doesnt know much about the films which are being talked about

wanted dabangg and ready have been clubbed as same kind of films by most of people here which is totally absurd

wanted & Dabangg were masala films

and ready was a Comedy film

so how are those 3 same kind of films ?

Easy_A thumbnail
And a minor correction there. I don't wish for anyone's downfall. WHERE did I say that I WISH he goes down?!!!!!!!! If I think that Salman is going to go down if he carries on with the same genre, why are YOU getting all het up? Like, seriously, gimme a break, you!
Easy_A thumbnail

Quoting Some1 is not CARING... i was ROFL as how can some1 think this much big... ppl wish Salman's movie flop... u went ahead 2 shift him 2 South Industry ðŸ˜†

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your comprehension skills.
batabhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

And a minor correction there. I don't wish for anyone's downfall. WHERE did I say that I WISH he goes down?!!!!!!!! If I think that Salman is going to go down if he carries on with the same genre, why are YOU getting all het up? Like, seriously, gimme a break, you!

so wanted dabangg and ready are of same genre?