Wanted, Dabaang, Ready - Is SALMAN to REDUNDANT?!

Posted: 12 years ago

Okay, let's make it a third one for the day!  I am sure everyone knows the meaning of REDUNDANT.  According to a definition, it means the following "Exceeding what is necessary or natural; superfluous."  I classify Wanted, Dabaang, and Ready as having these qualities.  Sure, these movies were SUPERHITS because Salman was giving the people what they want.  But, nothing lasts forever!  😆  Salman is to REDUNDANT right now.  There is nothing magical or different about his acting in these three films.  He is using some formula which is working right now, but people will start getting sick of it.  I am sure most people want to discuss his redundancy in Wanted, Dabaang, and Ready.  Sure, he can afford to do more mindless films that will result in superhits.  But, doesn't he want to stop being redundant?  Will he be "exceeding what is necessary or natural/superfluous" 😛  Or do something innovative for a change like Aamir or Shahrukh?   😉

Please share your thoughts on this as it should be one interesting discussion to say the least!  Da_BagarhBilla, bring it on!  😲

Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes 

That was fast and to the point! 😆

Oh no, you didn't!

Originally posted by: beboholic

Yes 

That was fast and to the point! 😆

You sure do not waste any time beboholic!  😉
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I think soon people are gonna get tired of salman films just like we are tired of Akshay films. I just hope that time comes after Bodyguard! 😆

PS: Not that I don't want success for Sallu. I wish him all the best. But yes ppl are gonna get tired of his repetitive films.

Okay I had more to say. Am sure the topic starter won't mind. ;)

Originally posted by: beboholic

I think soon people are gonna get tired of salman films just like we are tired of Akshay films. I just hope that time comes after Bodyguard! 😆

PS: Not that I don't want success for Sallu. I wish him all the best. But yes ppl are gonna get tired of his repetitive films.

Okay I had more to say. Am sure the topic starter won't mind. ;)

And I only saw Wanted and only barely managed to watch it half-way.  I never saw Dabaang and Ready (don't have a desire to 😡).  Of course, I won't mind whatever you want to say!  😆😆😆 I am sure it will be damn good!  ⭐️
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Prepare yourself goneforever, you're gonna get bulldozed over soon.
I'd hide if I were you, lol
Salman is going the Himesh route, he found his formula, he's going to give us his ooo huzoors, ek baar aajas and jhalak dhikalajas.. and eventually people will become sick and tired of it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bodyguard should bring in a change.. its not a mass masala movie..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ Yeah I heard Bodyguard's script is strong. Which is why I don't think it might not be that huge of a hit. Apparently, ppl like films like Dabangg and Ready.