desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

The end of the clip that nobody has seen. I wonder what goes through his head smiley36

https://x.com/KareenaK_FC/status/1775648577366217110?s=20

Edited by desigal90 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol! I don't think Saif is the insecure type at all. But people on reddit stated he might have been thinking "Mere Mal Hai Bhai.. Kahi Leh Mat Jana." Yeah you can tell Saif has probably never grooved to Punjabi music before. Even Kareena was apprehensive about dancing at first. Eventually, she did for Diljit's sake. And for the first time her dancing was much better then Karishma's when she got on stage. People were saying Karishma was trying too hard to recreate the Kareena chemistry with Diljit. But Diljit was not impressed. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah Kareena and Diljit share such a natural fun friendship and chemistry and I think it goes back to Udta Punjab days. 

kareena.jpg

As for the dancing, I credit that to her being buzzed/drunk. Bebo is usually more reserved in real life; her inner Geet was unleashed courtesy alcohol. 

Saif is such a sport for staying on stage with her despite being, very visibly, uncomfortable with dancing lol. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

KaRIZZma was awkward

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah Kareena and Diljit share such a natural fun friendship and chemistry and I think it goes back to Udta Punjab days. 

kareena.jpg

As for the dancing, I credit that to her being buzzed/drunk. Bebo is usually more reserved in real life; her inner Geet was unleashed courtesy alcohol. 

Saif is such a sport for staying on stage with her despite being, very visibly, uncomfortable with dancing lol. 

Yes, he has always admired her. In a very very respectful and gentlemanly type of way. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good to know all the celebrities dance just like our uncles and aunties after few drinks at the partysmiley36

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I thought this was gonna be this bison video lmao. Anyway Diljit and Bebo honestly have this kinda relationships that I would never in a million years expect. They’re both SO different in so many ways that I never thought they’d get on, but fun to see their banter together.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

smiley36smiley36T4S

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I guess I’m the only one that liked this.  Karishma is a natural dancer and she’s just moving to the music.  It looks like she’s following a certain choreography though I have no clue which.  But she looks and moves fine here.  

Kareena in the video above is just shaking her hips.  She’s having fun and seems completely uninhibited because she’s had a few, but to me it’s not good dancing or even dancing.  Saif is ready to get off stage smiley36.  

Man these Diljit videos are fun 💃🏽