Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Loved your analysis, Vasu!   😊 I thoroughly enjoyed the episode yesterday!  Loved the rain scene, the convo between Priya and Ram and the laddoo eating scene!  Ram's sniffing at the laddoo and then this expression when he catches Priya looking at him and his quick bite into the laddoo...it was just fabulous! πŸ˜†  Her smile when he bites into the laddoo and then his expression on the taste...superb!  πŸ˜ƒ I loved that part of the episode best!

I feel it is Niharika who is going to be the cause for Ram-Priya marriage though I still don't understand how it might come about!  It does look like Ram sent Vineet, but I hope Ram was deceived by him and that it was not Ram who coached him "to like rain" to impress Priya!   πŸ˜•

And the precap was really shocking, even though we know Nuts is nuts!  πŸ˜²The expression on Ram's face...he was for the first time really shocked I think at his sister's behavior...his eyes opened for the first time I feel regarding Nuts!
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nish10

In the sitting room where everyone were seated why were Ram and Vikram standing? lol they looked like bodyguards keeping an eye on everyoneπŸ˜†.

Does Priya have only one friend? And that too the one who snatched her happiness... I want her to be present when Priya marries Ram and lets see her expression then..  

Nish, seriously @bold - they looked like Men in Black πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like they were the President's bodyguards or something. I just found it so cute. By the way, did anyone else notice that Vikram's kids were there BEFORE Niharika and family arrived? πŸ˜• Or was that just me? πŸ˜†

I don't understand why Priya is so friendly with Shruti. She is clearly not her "best friend" otherwise she wouldn't have stolen her boyf. This is one bit of P's mahanta that annoys me...but as you say, Shruti's face will be a picture when Priya marries Ram πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mahi623

I loved how that scene was shot. It was beautiful, and then actually make it even more beautiful by filling it with a real conversation about life, responsibilities, hopes and missed Schances.

Did anyone else feel it also marked a contrast to the balcony scene between Priya and Mr. Perfect, where they(or rather, he) talk about everything, and yet unlike RP, they were missing the connection.

Once again, how beautifully ironic is that Priya, whho believes in romance, puppies and rainbows, does not recognise her own feelings right now?

Sigh...I was such a fangirl in that balcony scene, Mahi πŸ˜ I've rewatched it about three-four times since yesterday, to get caps for sigs and music for tunes...and I just love how they are so comfortable in each other's silences. I totally saw a contrast with the other balcony scene with Vi-neat (thanks Abhi! πŸ˜†) where she felt so uncomfortable. Even here, the man did the most talking, but there wasn't the same level of discomfort. Priya was content to let Ram speak. 

Originally posted by: nureat01

WORD! Premika high five!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL, don't you mean "secret Premika handshake"!?!?! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Coincidence or Fate! Apt Topic  for the dessert that was served  today for us!

Can I call u Vasu? Seriously, I was thinking how u think of such interesting topics that has us glued to your posts?πŸ‘ I  like your analysis and train of thoughts. 
The balcony scene was perfect! Priya looked drop dead gorgeous in that colour. Little do our pyara antagonists realise that it's not hatred that they are feeling but fatal attraction. They are drawn to each other like moth to the flame.The teeny weeny nuances of their hidden chemistry  sizzled and blazed the screen.It was not words but the hidden unsaid  words which  said it all.  Their heightened awareness of each other  showed in the eye locks.

aviva, thanks! Of course you can call me Vasu πŸ˜³  @bold - very well said! Clap I think they are beginning to see a connection, as Mahi said, but its not necessarily romantic as yet. Koi nahi, I am enjoying this slow pace to their realisation of their feelings *sigh*

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

It was an adorable episode.. Vasu ...

Ram is so unlike any hero, but damn he has such charm, whether in his irrational hyperness or his gentle understanding of his own nature and circumstance ...

His happiness reflects on his face .. his smile curving on his lips, his eyes twinkling .. adorable to the core...

When he said that his time is over, I almost felt reaching out to him and hugging him tight .. adorable bachha ..
-- Mru

Mru - really, this was so Ram (the actor's) moment...the entire balcony sequence was his to the core; of course, it would have been a flatter scene if the actress standing next to him had been under-talented, but Sakshi is a veteran of the nuance, and the facial expressions; and even when she doesn't say a word she can convey a whole range of emotions. She accompanied Ram beautifully in this scene, and her reaction to his words made the whole scene so wonderful to watch. 

LOL, I think the only solution is to use codes like RK-1 for the actor and RK-2 for the character πŸ˜†

psawyer thumbnail
@Preeti - lovely analysis! I totally agree with you here, except that it was a 9.5/10 for me πŸ˜† Even the Shruti-Nuts element didn't bother me as there was so much for me to moon over πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Loved hw Ram was searching fr Priya the moment he entered the room...the sequence of the rain was also too good...normal dialogs as we can say...and how easy did Priya got to see the affection towards that man whom she had heard outside the bathroom...wow wow...loved her looks when Ram was offered laddoos🀣

Resham - I loved how they connected that initial incident with this one; it wasn't clumsy or contrived and it wasn't due to some 3rd party person joining the dots for Priya. She hasn't even properly connected the dots as how can she know for sure? I just love that, though - this sense that you've seen/heard/known this person before but you can't be sure. 

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Can two people look SO endearing onscreen? πŸ˜

I have never been too muh of a Ram Kapoor (actor) or Sakshi Tanwar fan cause their shows were a different genre, as compared to the ones I watched! πŸ˜†

But, today they STOLE the show!
As Ram and Priya, they brought out the l'le nuances to their characters so well. Their expressions, their body language, their subtle eyelocks were all perfecto!
The balcony scene had this introspection feel to it, they for once instead of bantering were talking 'bout what they feel. Ram is definitely feeling the connection btw the two, subconsiously though. Cause previously when he had spoken 'bout his feelings at the restaurant, he had spoken them out to one of his 'closest' friends, Neha who he had known for quite some time, but here he was, yet again, and this time to a comrade of few days, he's a budhu to not figure out that they do have a hidden camaraderie.

I LOVED LOVED the ladoo scene. Both their expressions were so apt. Ram looked SO cute, when he had the ladoo in his hand and Priya gave him the 'look', his expressions were like' Acha Acha khaata hun'. Like a kid who sullenly has to give in to him mom! πŸ˜†..This childlike bit to Ram is what makes him so charming!

The almost trip and fall, πŸ˜†, 'twas a Kodak moment. And then Ayesha commenting on him being the dulha was such a social gaffe. Did anyone catch Vi-neat's expressions there? Jealously, my my!
Sometimes I think the writers try to drwa an analogy with Pride and Prejudice, the Bennet aka Sharma family (espc. Shipra and Ayesha) with their socially incorrect conduct, Priya as Elizabeth and Ram as the arrogant Darcy!

Poor Vikram looks confused aajkal, I think he's trying to process the info as of now. The wake-up call shall be given, and how! 

@Abhi - @bold was hilarious! He's already had this scene with Priya when she offered him a samosa last time πŸ˜† and so this time he's gotten used to it and is like, "alright, lemme just eat this so you stop staring at me like I'm a freak" πŸ˜† SOOO Cute. Abhi se yeh haal hai, toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga??

I think many people can see an influence of P&P in this show, but thankfully it is well used and not just "inspired" for the sake of it. And there is such originality in these typically cliche scenes -like even the eye-lock and the trip-catch are endearing rather than exactly the same as every hundredth show. I love how so far at least, EK is even trying to maintain originality from her own shows...

@Maris - you're too cute, lol. TBH I'm getting hooked to writing my long-ass bhashans πŸ˜† Ab na likhne ka sochu toh bahut dukh hota hai πŸ˜†

Your point on NUts-Karthik marriage: I didn't see a precap on TV yesterday but my video had one included; as others have pointed out, Nuts herself is not sure how long she can stick it out in that family and is supremely unfussed about it - after all, "bhai hai na"  this girl is clearly incredibly immature and childish...she doesn't want Karthik coz she loves him; she wants him because she's "Natasha Kapoor". I sense a future storyline where she leaves Karthik and comes home, perhaps creating probs for Priya??

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Another great Post VasuπŸ‘,but i am sure by now u are used to this compliment naa.

Apart from Ram & priya,dheere dheere se ur post is making me fan of ursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nothing to add from my side,just that the episode was so magical that i was only focused on Ram & priya😍
I am starting to have doubt that  is this ekta mayi's showπŸ˜•

@Everyone : Fantastic dicussions girls.πŸ‘πŸΌ
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

Hey Vasu, could not write yesterday as was li'l busy.

But I must say I agree with you on the balcony scene. It was really good. For the first time I felt that RP had a normal conversation. So far they never had one. May be because of the baggage of thoughts they had in their mind; Priya concerned about Karthik & her family's happiness, while Ram worried abt Nut's desire for Karthik and his own perception abt the gold-digging family (and later abt perfect guy for Nuts).
But yesterday, for the first time they both seemed to be satisfied by the way things were happening and so found some time to converse like two normal people, who were not bickering.

Also, I noticed some embarrassing/confusing look on Vineet's face after hearing Ayesha's unintentional comment post photo session. It was little surprising how come Priya and Vineet were not standing next to each other when it was their Roka ceremony? πŸ˜•

Also, I found Niharika's action fishy. The way she was trying to rush things after over-hearing Nut's threatening was very suspicious. Was it genuine? Or this ex-bf of Nut's is some wrong guy?

The precap was fantastic. Thankfully Ram got to know the craziness of Nut's. I felt so bad for him after looking at his face. He was so shattered to see that Nut's damn care abt the family and overall Karthik, who is so caring and understanding.

Hi Nels. Maybe they should get Nuts and Vi-neat married off instead πŸ˜† Two problems solved in one - Karthik bechara bhi bach jayega, aur Priya Ram ke liye azaad ho jayegi πŸ˜†

I agree with you ki for the first time, RP were not approaching the situation from opposing angles or with baggage in their heads. Now their paths have met, so to speak, and their common goal of getting Nuts-Karthik married is being realised. Toh naturally they have this ease with which they converse. 

Originally posted by: Anamika163

again very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘ how do u do it yaar?😲 i can never put my feelings in2 words no matter how much i try any way, there's nothing left 2 b said... there isn't a single word i don't agree about ur postπŸ˜ƒ 

So sweet, Anamika! Thank you πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Vasu jeee! πŸ˜† I feel totally bad for not leaving lambey chaurey replies in your thread.. But I think I only watched the first part of the episode ghaur sey.. the second part had a lot of other characters toh I just ignored or skipped. Which is probably why I've missed the ring that Ram got for Priya.. πŸ˜† LMAO - and so you should feel bad Fivr πŸ˜† Gulaal ke liye itne lambe lambe posts, aur mere liye thenga? πŸ˜­πŸ˜† And yaar, the whole ep was worth watching yesterday, even the final scenes. I know though ki you have so little time and so much is going, s'ok. *sniffs* πŸ˜†

But, I was already telling Anu in another post just how much I've loved their first scene - when he goes looking for her on his own, without invite or even the thought that he MIGHT need it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree with you - I'd never realized k I'd love THIS version of a "rain scene" so much.. Warna toh rain is pretty much synonymous with "hawt scenes" and cliches as far as desi shows go.. πŸ˜†  Haina? I didn't know a trip-catch or eye-lock sequence could be so innovative! πŸ˜† Jai ho, Ekta Mai! (For once I'm not being sarcastic! πŸ˜†)

And the laddoo scene - that one toh is classic!! Lol, I love how he is smelling it right away but as soon as he sees Priya looking at him he is like "Oh! No.. I'm not.. *bite*".. πŸ€£ I wonder if he was thinking Priya's "Aap bacteria dekh sakte hain!" wala comment during their first meeting when he saw her staring at him abhi.. Ram's expressions were so adorable - he is such a nakhre wala bacha at time.. Sachi.. With the smelling and the cleaning and the tantrums.. And then at times he is so suljha hua, so samajhdar.. *sigh* Is it weird that I think I'm developing a maha-crush on Ram..? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Dude, even I have become very fangirly over him πŸ˜† That he was a good actor I knew from before, without needing to watch his show regularly. But watching him in action, and in THIS character in particular, is amazing. I think it is partly RK-1 and partly RK-2 that endear the whole package to me. Who wouldn't want to marry this guy?!

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I am quite shocked is this a Kekta Mata and her minion Balaji production😲.
What a beautiful rain scene, so much subtlety, so much was said without being said and it was just so simple yet meaningful. πŸ˜

I tell you, I can keep watching Ram over and over again, I love him mucho πŸ˜³ and his smile *haila* πŸ˜ and now I am grinning like an idiot.πŸ€ͺ

I can so understand Priya's hesitation and her fears. Poor thing, what a dilemma and pressure. I mean she is doing it keep everyone happy but not herself. Despite having the so called perfect guy, her nazaar was at Ram, it's like she feels the connection.

BTW Ram and Vikram were standing there like two club bouncers ready to beat anyone up if they messed up🀣 and the way Ram ate the Ladoo was uber cute coz he knows Priya will say something about it later. πŸ€£

Nice analysis again. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey fuzzy - I was grinning throughout yesterday's ep, yaar πŸ˜† I just can't wait until they get married and laugh over all this, especially Ram's eating habits πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Loved your analysis, Vasu!   πŸ˜Š I thoroughly enjoyed the episode yesterday!  Loved the rain scene, the convo between Priya and Ram and the laddoo eating scene!  Ram's sniffing at the laddoo and then this expression when he catches Priya looking at him and his quick bite into the laddoo...it was just fabulous! πŸ˜†  Her smile when he bites into the laddoo and then his expression on the taste...superb!  πŸ˜ƒ I loved that part of the episode best!

I feel it is Niharika who is going to be the cause for Ram-Priya marriage though I still don't understand how it might come about!  It does look like Ram sent Vineet, but I hope Ram was deceived by him and that it was not Ram who coached him "to like rain" to impress Priya!   πŸ˜•

And the precap was really shocking, even though we know Nuts is nuts!  πŸ˜²The expression on Ram's face...he was for the first time really shocked I think at his sister's behavior...his eyes opened for the first time I feel regarding Nuts!

Shobha - I think you are right; Niharika will be the catalyst for the RP marriage. Strange though, that she thinks Priya is a seedhi-saadhi girl. Or not so strange, since she hasn't exactly been witness to Priya's fiery wit and knife-wielding skills! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Another great Post VasuπŸ‘,but i am sure by now u are used to this compliment naa.

Apart from Ram & priya,dheere dheere se ur post is making me fan of ursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nothing to add from my side,just that the episode was so magical that i was only focused on Ram & priya😍
I am starting to have doubt that  is this ekta mayi's showπŸ˜•

@Everyone : Fantastic dicussions girls.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aw, Preety - you are very kind. Thank you πŸ˜³ I think everyone has some great points and has been super-excited by this week's eps. 

What a way to end the week, though, huh? πŸ˜† Keep us waiting for more! Abhi toh next week is the sagaai, and whether it goes ahead without issue or not is not even the point. Chahe jo bhi ho, we are practically guaranteed some good RP scenes πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

BTW Ram and Vikram were standing there like two club bouncers ready to beat anyone up if they messed up🀣

LMAO@ bouncers! So true!🀣 Even I thought it looked pretty hilarious how these two were standing by themselves in the back as if guarding everyone elseπŸ˜†
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO@ bouncers! So true!🀣 Even I thought it looked pretty hilarious how these two were standing by themselves in the back as if guarding everyone elseπŸ˜†

Ram toh had this constant I-am-the-President look to him the entire time πŸ€£
Mahi623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I think I'll go to bed now as well - will respond to all your posts in detail tomorrow, but @Mahi: PM is Prem-Mukti from Kasauti Zindagi Kay. My one true EK love πŸ˜†. They happen to be the best jodi EK has ever created, hands down. Although RP are stepping in the right direction right now...

Also, not to continue our Buffy discussion here but in response to this: 

"I loved Angelus more than Angel, too. He was always the scariest Big Bad for me."

TOTALLY. I always maintained that Angelus was the scariest and most villainous villain in the whole of Buffy-verse. Anyway, any time you want to have a mini Buffy-athon, PM me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. We won't bore everyone else here with our gushings, lol. 

Oh Prem-Mukti. Wow. Haven't thought about them in ages. I never actually followed Kasauti Zindagi Kay, but I remember watching their episodes quite enthusiastically. They were - what's that saying in Hindi- this would be way cooler if I actually knew sayings in Hindi.πŸ˜† But seriously, they had the complete package, didnt they - banter, hot scenes, unconditional love. Never did quite understand why they had to kill Mukti off.

I am probably going to take you up on that offer at some point. Rewatching season 7 these days.

@fuzzyface and nureat01: AHHH...Bouncers!! That is so true..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi623

Oh Prem-Mukti. Wow. Haven't thought about them in ages. I never actually followed Kasauti Zindagi Kay, but I remember watching their episodes quite enthusiastically. They were - what's that saying in Hindi- this would be way cooler if I actually knew sayings in Hindi.πŸ˜† But seriously, they had the complete package, didnt they - banter, hot scenes, unconditional love. Never did quite understand why they had to kill Mukti off.

I am probably going to take you up on that offer at some point. Rewatching season 7 these days.

@fuzzyface and nureat01: AHHH...Bouncers!! That is so true..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sigh. They were perfect. Seriously freaking perfect. And in answer to your question, because Ekta Mai is insane.  I never hated her before then. Have to say, though I give her a lot of credit for giving us Ram-Priya now, I still haven't forgotten what she did to PM. 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next