Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice episode ..Ram was daam sweet !!
Priya was also singing to her tunes  in coordination with Ram's
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vasu agreed to every point of yours..and must say a great post...I loved the whole of the epi...esp the Roka ceremony and their eye locks...

Loved hw Ram was searching fr Priya the moment he entered the room...the sequence of the rain was also too good...normal dialogs as we can say...and how easy did Priya got to see the affection towards that man whom she had heard outside the bathroom...wow wow...loved her looks when Ram was offered laddoos🀣

The whole of the epi was good...and Ram got tht ring fr Priya..hw accidently he may slip tht to her hands...I m waiting...bt the only irritating factor to me is Nuts...I wonder what relationship does Kartik-Nuts wl carry ahead
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can two people look SO endearing onscreen? πŸ˜
I have never been too muh of a Ram Kapoor (actor) or Sakshi Tanwar fan cause their shows were a different genre, as compared to the ones I watched! πŸ˜†

But, today they STOLE the show!
As Ram and Priya, they brought out the l'le nuances to their characters so well. Their expressions, their body language, their subtle eyelocks were all perfecto!
The balcony scene had this introspection feel to it, they for once instead of bantering were talking 'bout what they feel. Ram is definitely feeling the connection btw the two, subconsiously though. Cause previously when he had spoken 'bout his feelings at the restaurant, he had spoken them out to one of his 'closest' friends, Neha who he had known for quite some time, but here he was, yet again, and this time to a comrade of few days, he's a budhu to not figure out that they do have a hidden camaraderie.

I LOVED LOVED the ladoo scene. Both their expressions were so apt. Ram looked SO cute, when he had the ladoo in his hand and Priya gave him the 'look', his expressions were like' Acha Acha khaata hun'. Like a kid who sullenly has to give in to him mom! πŸ˜†..This childlike bit to Ram is what makes him so charming!

The almost trip and fall, πŸ˜†, 'twas a Kodak moment. And then Ayesha commenting on him being the dulha was such a social gaffe. Did anyone catch Vi-neat's expressions there? Jealously, my my!
Sometimes I think the writers try to drwa an analogy with Pride and Prejudice, the Bennet aka Sharma family (espc. Shipra and Ayesha) with their socially incorrect conduct, Priya as Elizabeth and Ram as the arrogant Darcy!

Poor Vikram looks confused aajkal, I think he's trying to process the info as of now. The wake-up call shall be given, and how! 

Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vasu once again superb analysis. I didnt get to see this episode due to sudden power cut. Today when I logged in the first thing I did was to check ur post and then see the vids.

Am getting addicted to show no doubt, but also to ur excellent logical and anlytical reasonings too.

Agree on all the points said; My only concern is what happens after the shaadi of Nuts and kartik?. Its very evident their life is going to be one of turbulent highs and lows. How is it going to affect Raya's life?

What kind of world is in store of RP with this bizzare family- A sister who never goes to her sasuraal, a mama who seems a kleptomaniac, a scheming step mom, a brother who's presence is only fleeting,Nuts whos horrible.

Hope EK dosent fall into her own trap of usual Saas-bahu story and comes up with radically different storyline for this show.
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
According to some recent reports, Niharika wants the RP union? Whoa! 

PS- The CVs are really ignoring Vi-neat it seems, what with the orange kurta he paired up with Priya's beautiful pink dress. Elegance and champu ki engagement! πŸ˜†
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vasu, could not write yesterday as was li'l busy.

But I must say I agree with you on the balcony scene. It was really good. For the first time I felt that RP had a normal conversation. So far they never had one. May be because of the baggage of thoughts they had in their mind; Priya concerned about Karthik & her family's happiness, while Ram worried abt Nut's desire for Karthik and his own perception abt the gold-digging family (and later abt perfect guy for Nuts).
But yesterday, for the first time they both seemed to be satisfied by the way things were happening and so found some time to converse like two normal people, who were not bickering.

Also, I noticed some embarrassing/confusing look on Vineet's face after hearing Ayesha's unintentional comment post photo session. It was little surprising how come Priya and Vineet were not standing next to each other when it was their Roka ceremony? πŸ˜•

Also, I found Niharika's action fishy. The way she was trying to rush things after over-hearing Nut's threatening was very suspicious. Was it genuine? Or this ex-bf of Nut's is some wrong guy?

The precap was fantastic. Thankfully Ram got to know the craziness of Nut's. I felt so bad for him after looking at his face. He was so shattered to see that Nut's damn care abt the family and overall Karthik, who is so caring and understanding.
Edited by Nels - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
again very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘ how do u do it yaar?😲 i can never put my feelings in2 words no matter how much i try any way, there's nothing left 2 b said... there isn't a single word i don't agree about ur postπŸ˜ƒ
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vasu jeee! πŸ˜† I feel totally bad for not leaving lambey chaurey replies in your thread.. But I think I only watched the first part of the episode ghaur sey.. the second part had a lot of other characters toh I just ignored or skipped. Which is probably why I've missed the ring that Ram got for Priya.. πŸ˜†

But, I was already telling Anu in another post just how much I've loved their first scene - when he goes looking for her on his own, without invite or even the thought that he MIGHT need it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree with you - I'd never realized k I'd love THIS version of a "rain scene" so much.. Warna toh rain is pretty much synonymous with "hawt scenes" and cliches as far as desi shows go.. πŸ˜† 

And the laddoo scene - that one toh is classic!! Lol, I love how he is smelling it right away but as soon as he sees Priya looking at him he is like "Oh! No.. I'm not.. *bite*".. 🀣 I wonder if he was thinking Priya's "Aap bacteria dekh sakte hain!" wala comment during their first meeting when he saw her staring at him abhi.. Ram's expressions were so adorable - he is such a nakhre wala bacha at time.. Sachi.. With the smelling and the cleaning and the tantrums.. And then at times he is so suljha hua, so samajhdar.. *sigh* Is it weird that I think I'm developing a maha-crush on Ram..? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am quite shocked is this a Kekta Mata and her minion Balaji production😲.
What a beautiful rain scene, so much subtlety, so much was said without being said and it was just so simple yet meaningful. πŸ˜

I tell you, I can keep watching Ram over and over again, I love him mucho 😳 and his smile *haila* 😍 and now I am grinning like an idiot.πŸ€ͺ

I can so understand Priya's hesitation and her fears. Poor thing, what a dilemma and pressure. I mean she is doing it keep everyone happy but not herself. Despite having the so called perfect guy, her nazaar was at Ram, it's like she feels the connection.

BTW Ram and Vikram were standing there like two club bouncers ready to beat anyone up if they messed up🀣 and the way Ram ate the Ladoo was uber cute coz he knows Priya will say something about it later. 🀣

Nice analysis again. πŸ˜ƒ
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, first things first:

Now lemme go read everyone's posts and respond! πŸ˜†