Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Wow, wow , wow.. i was simply blushing during the entire Roka scene and of course๐Ÿ˜... Ram congratulating Priya and she telling him to get married was so sweet. In the sitting room where everyone were seated why were Ram and Vikram standing? lol they looked like bodyguards keeping an eye on everyone๐Ÿ˜†.. Achha were they standing because there were no extra chairs around or because Ram wanted to have a good look at Priya?๐Ÿ˜‰ Priya looking at Ram on and off, she seemed to be clouded with thoughts and confused with the pace at which everything was happening.. Does Priya have only one friend? And that too the one who snatched her happiness... I want her to be present when Priya marries Ram and lets see her expression then.. Ram eating his sugar free sweet was superb.. He takes, smells, has a good look and when he eats it he makes a lot of effort to gulp it down๐Ÿ˜†.. Such a natural actor.. I think Priya smiling at him during that scene makes sense because its such scenes that warms your heart.. 

The photo scene  Priya falling in Ram's arms was the cutest.. I was glad the others were chopped off from the picture.. Thanks to Aisha for taking this perfect shot and also for the comment which surely made vineet jealous.. Ram's words to Viks after that was hilarious.. "Neha ek din nahin aayi aur tu bacho ko sambhal nahin paya"๐Ÿคฃ Thank you kids๐Ÿค— by the way i thought Vikram had 3 kids where did one go? 

Priya Vineet Malhotra or Priya Ram Kapoor??? i would go with the latter๐Ÿ˜ Naam mein vazan hai.. I had this feeling yesterday that Ram set up Vineet for Priya. Now it seems more or else confirmed.. I know Ram is grateful that due to priya his little sis is getting engaged but was it necessary to gift a ring?? would that not irk the already jealous Vineet?? I cant wait for Monday.. It seems like forever.. Goodnight all..๐Ÿฅฑ
Mahi623 thumbnail

Since I hadn't watched the rain scene in the precap yesterday, I had no idea what everyone was falling in love with. i do, now.

I loved how that scene was shot. It was beautiful, and then actually make it even more beautiful by filling it with a real conversation about life, responsibilities, hopes and missed chances.

Did anyone else feel it also marked a contrast to the balcony scene between Priya and Mr. Perfect, where they(or rather, he) talk about everything, and yet unlike RP, they were missing the connection.

And Priya finally has begun to recognize this connection. Maybe, not the romantic one, but atleast a connection.The way her eyes kept moving towards Ram. I was  so scared we would get one of those telepathic features where Priya blatantly points out that she has feelings for this man, but we didn't. Instead we got subtle looks and this amazing expression where her own confusion and bewilderment, at not just her very hidden feelings, but also how quickly life is progessing.

Once again, how beautifully ironic is that Priya, whho believes in romance, puppies and rainbows, does not recognise her own feelings right now?

The Mrs. Priya Malhotra was a nice touch. It seemed more like something Priya doing in a fit of fancy, as a reminder to her more youthful days. She didn't seem overly upset when it flew away right from her hands(EK touch, the flying away part).

Little Notes:

This epsiode seemed to indicate that Ram had nothing to do with Mr. Perfect(yay) I hope no revealation is coming up.

I loved Shirpa. Balcony scene was adorable. They are truly a family. There is no wicked stepmother or anything, just five different personalities. And the way Shirpa flaunted not her's but Priya's good fortunes at Shruti was so her. She even wanted Ashwin there, just to see what he had missed out on.

Ayesha getting annoyed on Priya's behalf for the caustic 33 years old comment. Aww! These two truly are sisters.

Did anyone else find Priya saying the name Shruti weird. Also, am I over obsessive or does she say the name with just this shadow of a difference?

And, Vasu, how is PM?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Yeah! I loved that scene too...and then when Priya looked at him he immediately ate it ๐Ÿ˜† I love how he is already picking up his cues from her ๐Ÿ˜† Yep, there is already that TUNING b/w them...I find it so adorable!๐Ÿ˜†

And Ram too looked great - perhaps coz he was genuinely smiling and laughing today? Yeah that was deffo a huge part of it too...his charm comes through even more then๐Ÿ˜†

@the vid - that's really good quality! I've just downloaded my vid from the usual place and want to make sigs and avis too...but its midnight here so debating whether to stay up or do them tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜† luckily tomorrow's my day off so I will have more time to take with them. Oh yeah the quality on IF usually is pretty good so I download it from here only...Will look forward to your stuff on them soon...there really is a lot of material in today's epi! Wooohoo! lol...even I'm gonna try making some sigs baad mein๐Ÿ˜†

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'll go to bed now as well - will respond to all your posts in detail tomorrow, but @Mahi: PM is Prem-Mukti from Kasauti Zindagi Kay. My one true EK love ๐Ÿ˜†. They happen to be the best jodi EK has ever created, hands down. Although RP are stepping in the right direction right now...

Also, not to continue our Buffy discussion here but in response to this: 

"I loved Angelus more than Angel, too. He was always the scariest Big Bad for me."

TOTALLY. I always maintained that Angelus was the scariest and most villainous villain in the whole of Buffy-verse. Anyway, any time you want to have a mini Buffy-athon, PM me ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†. We won't bore everyone else here with our gushings, lol. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I think I'll go to bed now as well - will respond to all your posts in detail tomorrow, but @Mahi: PM is Prem-Mukti from Kasauti Zindagi Kay. My one true EK love ๐Ÿ˜†. They happen to be the best jodi EK has ever created, hands down.

WORD! Premika high five!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"Nite Vas! See ya tomorrow!
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Coincidence or Fate! Apt Topic  for the dessert that was served  today for us!
 Can I call u Vasu? Seriously, I was thinking how u think of such interesting topics that has us glued to your posts?๐Ÿ‘ I  like your analysis and train of thoughts.

I  had gone for a school trip to a beautiful island and the whole time I was there I was thinking about the Precap of the rain scene. Well my hopes were not dashed .It was indeed an icing on the cake. The balcony scene was perfect! Priya looked drop dead gorgeous in that colour. Little do our pyara antagonists realise that it's not hatred that they are feeling but fatal attraction. They are drawn to each other like moth to the flame.The teeny weeny nuances of their hidden chemistry  sizzled and blazed the screen.It was not words but the hidden unsaid  words which  said it all.  Their heightened awareness of each other  showed in the eye locks. I have always loved the quiet eye locks that Amitji and Jayaji shared in Sholay .
 Priya's restlessness shows that unknowingly someone else is creeping into her heart . The question mark in the tissue paper said it all.

I really liked how she felt apprehension at how quickly everything was moving, and things that had been stalled for 33 years suddenly picked up so much pace it made her dizzy. Very intelligent writing. Beautifully put! A woman's heart knows when something is not right. Niggling doubts need to be given serious attention.
I loved how Ram ate (smelt) the ladoo just for Priya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† how he didn't really like it ๐Ÿ˜†. Yeah motu baba itni mote kaise bane? He doesn't eat oily sweets or fried foods. He goes on "morning walks" every day. This is a very strange man ๐Ÿ˜† He is indeed ! He has strange likes and dislikes.Priya you are going to have a tough time preparing foods for this finnicky guy๐Ÿ˜†
I liked that final scene on the balcony with Priya and her parents. How they reassured her, in their own individual ways, and put her at ease. I have started liking Shipra a lot more (thanks to the writers for changing her character ever so slightly) and I certainly still like her more than Sudhir. But as a family, I did like this cute sa scene between the three of them... Agree! Those tender funny family moments were good. Is Sudhir a new actor? He doesn't look old to be Priya's father. 

And awww!!! He bought a ring for Priya! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hai, I am in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ram jee, aap ko pata nahi hai ke ladki ko ring sirf woh aadmi deta hai jo uss ka hone wala pati hota hai?! ๐Ÿ˜†Budu ,Golu Ram! I loved the ring so muchRam you have good taste in jewelleryand can u give it to me?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Agree Balaji has a wonderful show which is going to trip the TRPS
I think my prediction of Nats marrying her ex BF  might become a reality.Once RAYA gets married  Bipolar NATS would have a fierce argument with Kartik and take off with her ex.
Have a nice wknd! Excellent  post!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was an adorable episode.. Vasu ...

Ram is so unlike any hero, but damn he has such charm, whether in his irrational hyperness or his gentle understanding of his own nature and circumstance ...

His happiness reflects on his face .. his smile curving on his lips, his eyes twinkling .. adorable to the core...

When he said that his time is over, I almost felt reaching out to him and hugging him tight .. adorable bachha ..

Priya's fears and apprehensions are so relatable too. When good things happen in succession, especially after a long time, it seems so unreal. The mind always searches for something suspicious about it, just so that the mind can be at rest to know that it is real not some dream.

loved the easy conversation on the terrace between the two.. and the laddoo scene, was so adorable ( I seem to be using this word a lot today.. hehehe). I had a friend who used to sniff the food to decide whether she was going to plate it up in the office canteen, and she would make a face if it didn't meet her standards, either in smell or sight. It was so funny to watch her, esp when there  were others around her wanting to eat the food, she had rejected by making a face.. hehehe. Ram reminded me of that too.. the way he sniffed suspiciously at the laddoo... though even I would behave the same with that laddoo.. Shipra said it was no calorie laddoo... Errr.. what was it made of? what chemical combination was that!!! hehehe

Ab coincidence or fate, dont' know.. but I am enjoying seeing them together and just talking ... with the slow background music of BALH and rain outside.. wonderful...

Err.. seems to me I have rambled nonsense again.. sighhh..

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww Mru, it is so sweet to see you in such a gushy wushy mood over a show...I've rarely seen you like this๐Ÿ˜†

Ram was mega adorable in this epi...I can't stop using that word either...haha...there is something just too endearing about this character...and the way Ram plays it...in all it's shades...there is a charm to every aspect.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

Awww Mru, it is so sweet to see you in such a gushy wushy mood over a show...I've rarely seen you like this๐Ÿ˜†

Ram was mega adorable in this epi...I can't stop using that word either...haha...there is something just too endearing about this character...and the way Ram plays it...in all it's shades...there is a charm to every aspect.

hehehe. Anu.. the post made it that obvious na, of my *gushy wushy* mood.. hahahaha

He does play it well. I haven't seen Ram play a character in a tv series. The only time, I saw him was in Monsoon Wedding and latest in Udaan. I liked him in both. And I am definitely liking him so far in BALH ...

I so wish he had a different name in the series, It is so difficult to write sometimes, whether I mean Ram the character or Ram the actor!!! hehe

-- Mru
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vasu
i loved and loved and loved reading this. I so agree with you...Y'days Epi was just so Beautiful. Everything was Simple and REAL.

Starting with Ram's Entry to the house and trying to find Priya. Then the Balcony scene where they share some thier feelings. Point to be Noted. Last time Ram confessed to Priya, thinking it was Vikram's Wifey and his Friend with who he is sharing the secrets of his life. And this time knowingly he shares it with Priya. Last time he said he had never said all this to anyone but wants to share it with her bcoz she happens to be his Good Friend and this time he shares it with Priya... Why??? ... Nobody knows! And Priya ... she tries connecting the 2 situations. She seems to be confused with the 2 incidents. Is it just a coincidence ya kuch aur? But i love this all. The Balcony Scene was just Perfect. And i wish we get a tagless Video of that one scene<3

Coming to the Rokha and Vineet ... Honestly that fellow didnt even exist for me๐Ÿ˜†sorry but he srsly didnt. The time Priya came .. the Cam focussed on Ram n Priya. Priya was shown all lost inbetween the 2 moments of her life. She herself was sceptical about all thats happening around. And the fight between her mind n heart. Then her instant look to Ram while Shipra offered Ram the Laddoo and that Smile๐Ÿ˜ณ It was so Natural.

Shipra and Aisha were good in handling Priya's Friend ... i dont believe that female happens to be her Best Friend. She doesnt leave a chance to put Priya down. I wanna see her Dukhi and Jala hua face once Priya gets married to Ram๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyways ... lets not spoil the Mood ... the Trip and fall ... i suddenly felt PROUD of Vikram's Kids๐ŸคฃSuch lovely kids ... already preparing for Ram Uncle's marriage with Priya Aunty...Cupid i say:P. And the photographer too did a great Jpb ...clicked the pic at the Right moment. And Aisha's taunt to Vineet and Vineet unpleasant expression gimme all the reasons that for him to refuse Marriage. The Next Day scene at the Balcony with Priya n Mom-Dad was good and Sweet. I guess evenry girl goes through such a period wherein she goes through this misture of feelings, So did Priya. And now i know Shipra is one over-excited mother. Again she had her complaints and issues. But all accepted๐Ÿ˜›

Ram getting a ring for Priya and not just that but he asks Vikram to give that ring to Vineet to give it to Priya ... sanket from Ekta Jee๐Ÿ˜† that these 2 are gonna end up togethere๐Ÿ˜ณ The way Ram n Priya's previous interactions have been... why on earth would he wanna buy a ring for her? But he did and he said thats a gesture to say Thank You๐Ÿ˜ณ ...>Whatever it is ...am loving it and now I cant wait for Next Week to come

i give a 9/10 for this Episode