Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bond_girl

Thats the story roadies is scripted and edited. 

roadies is edited but not scripted
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatty

i agree to u neetu on this roadies 8 was nothing but scripted show. suraj was just planted to raise the TRP of the show.

and while surfing on the net i came across some really astonishing proofs too.he was paid to do the act by mtv roadies

http://buttersmash.blog.com/mtv-roadies-8-scripted/

abt the blog  written abt suraj ..the show which has total winning money is4 lakh ..will not pay anybody ..abt pictures with car and bikes of suraj this guy is too much he is such actor anything he says  he has zero  credibility looks like that he bluffed 100%not 80% in auditions
kaatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

abt the blog  written abt suraj ..the show which has total winning money is4 lakh ..will not pay anybody ..abt pictures with car and bikes of suraj this guy is too much he is such actor anything he says  he has zero  credibility looks like that he bluffed 100%not 80% in auditions

now you are being blind ๐Ÿ˜’.. tv shows guys can fall to any leave for trp. this whole thing was a gimmic. are u too from MTV team trying to cover up there act.๐Ÿ˜ณ
bond_girl thumbnail

roadies is edited but not scripted

roadies is scripted ,and contestants have spoken about it from time to time .

1.palak from Roadies 6

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-08-12/tv/28192779_1_trps-show-palak

2.shambhavi sharma Roadies 5

http://www.sify.com/movies/roadies-a-semi-planned-reality-show-shambhavi-sharma-news-national-ldwjacedjic.html

(this female got all the fame coz of roadies,even she tells that roadies is semi scripted.)

even sufi has said that roadies is scripted.

suraj roadies 8

suraj has not come up openly about roadies being scripted
but in his case he has always been exposed.

after seeing all this even now if u think its not scripted ,than u are entitled to your opinion the way i am to mine.

fire_gun thumbnail

roadies is scripted ,and contestants have spoken about it from time to time .

1.palak from Roadies 6

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2009-08-12/tv/28192779_1_trps-show-palak

2.shambhavi sharma Roadies 5

http://www.sify.com/movies/roadies-a-semi-planned-reality-show-shambhavi-sharma-news-national-ldwjacedjic.html

(this female got all the fame coz of roadies,even she tells that roadies is semi scripted.)

even sufi has said that roadies is scripted.

suraj roadies 8

suraj has not come up openly about roadies being scripted
but in his case he has always been exposed.

after seeing all this even now if u think its not scripted ,than u are entitled to your opinion the way i am to mine.

i have read all of them ..nothing suggest it  was scripted.. palak said that roadies team told her to sign the contract so that roadies cant reveal upcoming episode content if they do they will have to pay huge penalty  which doesn;t suggest it was scripted and she was not impressed by rahgu ram because she thought rahgu didn;t projected her image in right direction and twisted the fact shambhavi said later that her comment was twisted by media...guys i know people from media industry its not scripted u can say edited but   ..plzz dont put question mark on the technicians work  who really hard for roadies  ...
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatty

now you are being blind ๐Ÿ˜’.. tv shows guys can fall to any leave for trp. this whole thing was a gimmic. are u too from MTV team trying to cover up there act.๐Ÿ˜ณ

lol iam not from mtv ..but i know sum people from media and entertainment industry๐Ÿ˜Š..
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@fire_gun

I agree with you what you have said. But this season I think they made Roadie like a drama series. They set some of their own players like Suraj to make the storyline interesting. They also brought the old roadies back so that they can voted out which they dont want to win and which they could make winner.
bond_girl thumbnail

i have read all of them ..nothing suggest it  was scripted.. palak said that roadies team told her to sign the contract so that roadies cant reveal upcoming episode content if they do they will have to pay huge penalty  which doesn;t suggest it was scripted and she was not impressed by rahgu ram because she thought rahgu didn;t projected her image in right direction and twisted the fact shambhavi said later that her comment was twisted by media...guys i know people from media industry its not scripted u can say edited but   ..plzz dont put question mark on the technicians work  who really hard for roadies  ...

yes palak said about the contract but she even said many more things which you are forgetting here... she  even said that they support contestants who gain TRP, irrespective of their true caliber. (if they do so than its no more a fare game show ,speacially for raghu,who always speaks about being fare),
She even said that everything is preplanned.she evn said that she was accused of bringing down the TRP.. (how can they do such attacks on specific contestants,does this make the game fare) She even said that kiri had chossen her for finals but coz all the makers were abusing him he choose nauman
(this even shows that,makers plan the game ,how it will work and even after the twists and turns if the game dosnt run according to them ,they come directly to the abuses.)

shambhavi interveiw:-

here to avoid confusion i would quote her exact sentence

'We are sometimes asked to portray ourselves in a certain way, but many things on the show are real also, like vote-outs are not planned.'  this line in the whole interveiw suggest that Roadies is scripted . coz no maker can ask a contestant to potray them self in certain way. if they do so the show no more stays real.

surajs getting exposed for 2nd time.(suraj was paid)

here everything is in front of u. coz mtv roadies was loosing its charm after so many years. raghu had to do something to make a strong come back . or by next year his show was out after two consecutive cold seasons.. do u think raghu or suraj will ever accept that they planed this whole season out . never . make both of them sit on sach ka samna. i am sure there lieo-metter will not stop ringing.

Edited by bond_girl - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

yes palak said about the contract but she even said many more things which you are forgetting here... she  even said that they support contestants who gain TRP, irrespective of their true caliber. (if they do so than its no more a fare game show ,speacially for raghu,who always speaks about being fare),
She even said that everything is preplanned.she evn said that she was accused of bringing down the TRP.. (how can they do such attacks on specific contestants,does this make the game fare) She even said that kiri had chossen her for finals but coz all the makers were abusing him he choose nauman----it was shown raghu was abusing kiri and rajeev was defending kiri  it was part of mind game and it was shown on finale
(this even shows that,makers plan the game ,how it will work and even after the twists and turns if the game dosnt run according to them ,they come directly to the abuses.)------if thats ur theory then i would say u doesn;t understand how the roadies work..

'We are sometimes asked to portray ourselves in a certain way, but many things on the show are real also, like vote-outs are not planned.'  this line in the whole interveiw suggest that Roadies is scripted . coz no maker can ask a contestant to potray them self in certain way. if they do so the show no more stays real.
   ------'I would say the fights are planned because they put us into such a situation that we end up fighting which each other. I would say the show is semi-planned,' the 22-year-old Delhi girl said.   that she meant actually...she said they put them in situation where they r bound to fight

surajs getting exposed for 2nd time.(suraj was paid)---he was not paid  nobody will make himself ass  with sob story of killing mom and dad on national tv for sum money  ..suraj did because he was desperate to enter in show  and thought he is so smart that nobody will be able to crack his lies  and got himself  tag of looser for whole life

here everything is in front of u. coz mtv roadies was loosing its charm after so many years. raghu had to do something to make a strong come back . or by next year his show was out after two consecutive cold seasons.. do u think raghu or suraj will ever accept that they planed this whole season out . never . make both of them sit on sach ka samna. i am sure there lieo-metter will not stop ringing.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She even said that everything is preplanned.she evn said that she was accused of bringing down the TRP.. (how can they do such attacks on specific contestants,does this make the game fare) She even said that kiri had chossen her for finals but coz all the makers were abusing him he choose nauman
(this even shows that,makers plan the game ,how it will work and even after the twists and turns if the game dosnt run according to them ,they come directly to the abuses.)

surajs getting exposed for 2nd time.(suraj was paid)

Sorry for butting in , but i would like to say something here -----I have read palaks this interview long before , but i did not believe a low life , hardcore- village girl like her ...specially that the makers of the show accused her of bringing down the Trps ! I think , she was made to stay there by twists and turns so that she could increase the trps by her fights and abuses ! 

Coming to the Shmabhabi interview -----Her statement is comparatively believable and sensible ... sometimes , while watching the show, i get a feeling that the contestants are actually asked to use abusive language and the mother-sister gaalis !! And vote-outs can never be planned ..they can do anything but script vote out . 

Now Suraj issue ----at first , i thought Raghu was really fooled by that Suraj ! But now , i can smell something fishy in the whole chapter of Suraj ! If he was really a made up character by Raghu ...Would he not want Suraj to stay longer in the game ??? And would Suraj  really let Raghu make an ass  of himself  for just money ??

Or is it just another game/plan of Suraj to come in to the lime light by calling the show scripted and rigged ??  Or may be a revenge ??
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago