Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bond_girl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

whatever proof u talked  abt were not soild at all..everybody got sick by raghu ram hypocrisy and double face

ya i do agree on that he is bloody hipocrate.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anybody can click photo in front  of car and bike...may be they belongs to suraj who knows may be he was able to afford to thesestuff  and whatever he said on roadies was pure bluff. he has zero creditability  ..one thing u dont understand show runs on budget ..they need attention seeker  by devil image to run the trp and decent people to show good side  ..they dont pay anybody to bluff..its season 8 people learnt how to face raghu in audition suraj and rahul outsmarted rahgu this time even renee admitted that she was portraying herself like bad witch ...they try  use contestant  natural behavior  for the content of show without paying single penny but this time contestant tried to used their fake behavior to get attention on tv because people learnt  from past 7 season...  and abt shambhavi comment u have to see full meaning not sticking to  one line only
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
bond_girl thumbnail

anybody can click photo in front  of car and bike...may be they belongs to suraj who knows may be he was able to afford to thesestuff  and whatever he said on roadies was pure bluff...one thing u dont understand show runs on budget ..they need attention seeker  by devil image to run the trp and decent people to show good side  ..they dont pay anybody to bluff..its season 8 people learnt how to face raghu in audition suraj and rahul outsmarted rahgu this time even renee admitted that she was portraying herself like bad witch ...they try  use contestant  natural behavior  for the content of show without paying single penny but this time contestant tried to used their fake behavior to get attention on tv because people learnt  from past 7 season...  and abt shambhavi comment u have to see full meaning not sticking to  one line only

suraj is 26 year old unemployed guy . if he was from that wel off family .he would have had cars and bikes when he was in college like any other well of guys ... and his photos with cars and bikes would have done rounds when he was in Roadies. .and he would have been exposed a Rich spoilt brat in roadies. but it dint happen.

why now??

ab tho vo kaand karke aya hai roadies main ,uska baap usko ab gadi kyun dega yaar.
very logical answer dont you think so.

and ya .. i think roadies runs on tight buget . and raghu decides the buget.. but he is the maker andf producer... so if show is un popular and incurs loss by loosing sponsers... he has to pay from his pocket and if the show makes profit ... and gets high trp rating .. like this season all the profits goes into his personal pocket.

anything for trp guysss...

anyways i think we need to close the topic .. i guess its been to long.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

its n even sure tht she will marry or not😆

Ohh !! They will just stage a drama ! ðŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: bond_girl

suraj is 26 year old unemployed guy . if he was from that wel off family .he would have had cars and bikes when he was in college like any other well of guys ... and his photos with cars and bikes would have done rounds when he was in Roadies. .and he would have been exposed a Rich spoilt brat in roadies. but it dint happen.------rahul was faking how many guys came forward and said he is faking his accent and portraying dumb.??.26 year old suraj was working in bpo and gud job in bpo can afford bike and car  or may be not ..first i dont believe single thing what suraj told in audition after getting exposed it looks like pure lie😆...26 year old must had passed graduation 2-3 years back so no more college  friends  surrounding to him

why now??

ab tho vo kaand karke aya hai roadies main ,uska baap usko ab gadi kyun dega yaar.
very logical answer dont you think so.

and ya .. i think roadies runs on tight buget . and raghu decides the buget.. but he is the maker andf producer... so if show is un popular and incurs loss by loosing sponsers... he has to pay from his pocket and if the show makes profit ... and gets high trp rating .. like this season all the profits goes into his personal pocket.

anything for trp guysss...

anyways i think we need to close the topic .. i guess its been to long.

rahgu is a face of show "executive producer "doesn;t produce the show  he doesn;t produce whole the show he is like mentor of the show  he gets paid like other technician get paid for their work..profit  doesn;t goes to his pocket but his salary gets rise with each season performance..raghu doesn;t decide the buget mtv marketing guys do decide the budget raghu and creative team  tells the whole plan and they discuss on table after calculation they decide budget amount 
bond_girl thumbnail

rahgu is a face of show "executive producer "doesn;t produce the show  he doesn;t produce whole the show he is like mentor of the show  he gets paid like other technician get paid for their work..profit  doesn;t goes to his pocket but his salary gets rise with each season performance..raghu doesn;t decide the buget mtv marketing guys do decide the budget raghu and creative team  tells the whole plan and they discuss on table after calculation they decide budget amount 

rahul was faking how many guys came forward and said he is faking his accent and portraying dumb.??.26 year old suraj was working in bpo and gud job in bpo can afford bike and car  or may be not ..first i dont believe single thing what suraj told in audition after getting exposed it looks like pure lie😆...26 year old must had passed graduation 2-3 years back so no more college  friends  surrounding to him

suraj wasnt faking .there is a video were suraj after fight with mohit was speaking in same accent .if he was faking ,he dint need to continue same accent.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/8z95cT71/2/MTV-Roadies-8-Grand-Finale.html

there are proofs that he was studing at bartending school. but there are no proofs of BPO. that was i guess simply added to make the news more spicy..

if bpo thing was just a roumer ... coz he hasnt confirmed it and no pics to support it..than i dont think normal guys go to college in cars and bikes . koi log tho local train aur busses main dhakka khate hue bhi jate hai..

but here point is not suraj .. point is raghu.

Executive producers are often well-paid, with a top producer earning a seven-figure salary upfront as well as bonuses and a share of the profits. and makers in order to get TRP can shell out any amount of money..

if the show dosnt do well it has even chanceses to go of air .. so he had to do all this .

fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: bond_girl

rahul was faking how many guys came forward and said he is faking his accent and portraying dumb.??.26 year old suraj was working in bpo and gud job in bpo can afford bike and car  or may be not ..first i dont believe single thing what suraj told in audition after getting exposed it looks like pure lie😆...26 year old must had passed graduation 2-3 years back so no more college  friends  surrounding to him

suraj wasnt faking .there is a video were suraj after fight with mohit was speaking in same accent .if he was faking ,he dint need to continue same accent.-------its a eighth season  contestant know how roadies is. ..they cant fight 24 hrs with each other they knew its a final leg and better to bury bad memory after all its game everybody played tricks to survive

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/8z95cT71/2/MTV-Roadies-8-Grand-Finale.html

there are proofs that he was studing at bartending school. but there are no proofs of BPO. that was i guess simply added to make the news more spicy.. -------check the exposing  site once again..it was nagesh aka suraj who had written that he worked for bpo before arriving bar tending  institute  he said he worked in mumbai bpo

if bpo thing was just a roumer ... coz he hasnt confirmed it and no pics to support it..than i dont think normal guys go to college in cars and bikes . koi log tho local train aur busses main dhakka khate hue bhi jate hai.. -------college ke time bike ho ya car uske paas thi  koi nesscary to nahi aur yeh bhi nesscary nahi kii photo mein bike aur car suraj  kii ho...

but here point is not suraj .. point is raghu.

Executive producers are often well-paid, with a top producer earning a seven-figure salary upfront as well as bonuses and a share of the profits. and makers in order to get TRP can shell out any amount of money.. ------then u dont know how executive producer works they get fat salary but they dont get share of profit

if the show dosnt do well it has even chanceses to go of air .. so he had to do all this .-----he already made longest indian reality show  he will  not put his reputation down above of that mtv will not do it

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
SURAJ's fluent english lines amazed me in the finale...sacchi 😆
bond_girl thumbnail

Executive producers are often well-paid, with a top producer earning a seven-figure salary upfront as well as bonuses and a share of the profits. and makers in order to get TRP can shell out any amount of money.. ------then u dont know how executive producer works they get fat salary but they dont get share of profit ---- how u know how it works do you work  AT MTV ... or are u yourself an executive producer...

and if they aint getting anything then why are they called executive PRODUCER. i guess you know the meaning of producer . one who producess... (one whos money is involved in the product)

if he has no share in profits .the designation would be something like creative head or director... not executive PRODUCER. his job was at risk on this season of ROADIES ,dont you agree to it .

if the show dosnt do well it has even chanceses to go of air .. so he had to do all this .-----he already made longest indian reality show  he will  not put his reputation down above of that mtv will not do it -

he wont get into guinness book of records .. for that accomplishment and anyways even guiness book of record dont pay you salary . you need to do a lot to keep a show running and interesting. he paid suraj and thats fact. . and there are enven proofs. (which u dont wana except, nobody will except ,but that wont change reality)

reality show people can fall to any dame level for TRP ... this isnt first time its happened on TV ..  show buiss isnt innocent world filled with innocent people .. who dont know wht to do to gain attention..

Edited by bond_girl - 12 years ago
bond_girl thumbnail
saccahyi chup nahi sakti banawat ke ossulon se aur khushbu aa nahi sakti kagaz ke phoolon se

(how much ever you try to hide truth,the truth will prevail someday)