Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
owesom os poco!!!!👏

i loved the way pia only thought of abhay, and felt that she want to hold his hand, feel him and see if he is real... the winds were also whispering and tellin her  that he is abhay nt arman... wow!! abhay wore a white shirt😲😆... i loved the way pia frantically searched fr abhay and cared fr nothing than to see his face again... in shore poco loved ur O.S and u r a superb writer... i wish this is wat really happens❤️...
                        ur O.S is simply superb... love u🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

owesom os poco!!!!👏

i loved the way pia only thought of abhay, and felt that she want to hold his hand, feel him and see if he is real... the winds were also whispering and tellin her  that he is abhay nt arman... wow!! abhay wore a white shirt😲😆... i loved the way pia frantically searched fr abhay and cared fr nothing than to see his face again... in shore poco loved ur O.S and u r a superb writer... i wish this is wat really happens❤️...
                        ur O.S is simply superb... love u🤗

Thank you, Minz. 😳...I am just trying to portray Piya's reactions looking at her deep rooted love for Abhay and her fascination with his face and his image. Imagine, how will she react when she actually sees him in flesh and blood in front of her. Besides, like so many of us , am missing Abhay super much. 🤣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I AM IN TEARS..Pocz..😭.you are the LIMIT..I swear,..can you please apply for a CV post in Ekta's camp for PKYEK..and I am serious..!!🤗
viviyan thumbnail
pia abhay they made for each other
 i am sure  next week maha episode me abhay ki entry jaroor hogi bina hero ke kaha ki pyar ki ye kahani vaise hi serial ekdum boring ho gaya hai or
is pyar ki kahani ki sabse badi dushman to misha hai ek toh pia ko vaise hi abhay thoda bahut yad aata hai or ye misha idiot,stupid ise khud ko pyar ka pata nahi or dusharo ke pyar ki bhi sabse badi dushaman hai jab bhi pia ko abhay yad aata ye pia ko abhay ke khilaf kar deti hai or use bhul jane ko kehti hai ye misha heartless and ehsanfharamoos hai hai i wish abhay ne iski jan nahi bachai hoti
pls…..ekta abhay ki entry maha episode me jaroor karwa dena uske bina serial boring ho gaya hai pehle mai main episode ke lava sre repeats bhi dekhata tha or aaj main episode bhi isliye dekhata hu ki sayad aaj pia ko apna pyar abhay yad aa jaye or aaj abhay ki entry hogi so pls…………….ekta abhay ki entry next week ke maha episode me karwa dena

abhay pls………………………come back in next week mahaepisode tumhare bina serial boring ho gaya hai pls………….come back soon all fans are miss you very much

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I AM IN TEARS..Pocz..😭.you are the LIMIT..I swear,..can you please apply for a CV post in Ekta's camp for PKYEK..and I am serious..!!🤗

I totally agree with you Totzie.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Thank you, sweetz. I am glad you found the OS good enough. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thanks Hemoo. Work in EK's camp?😆...if they were to ever find out what i do exactly, i would be straightaway in the non-applicable category. 🤣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: viviyan

pia abhay they made for each other

i am sure  next week maha episode me abhay ki entry jaroor hogi bina hero ke kaha ki pyar ki ye kahani vaise hi serial ekdum boring ho gaya hai or
is pyar ki kahani ki sabse badi dushman to misha hai ek toh pia ko vaise hi abhay thoda bahut yad aata hai or ye misha idiot,stupid ise khud ko pyar ka pata nahi or dusharo ke pyar ki bhi sabse badi dushaman hai jab bhi pia ko abhay yad aata ye pia ko abhay ke khilaf kar deti hai or use bhul jane ko kehti hai ye misha heartless and ehsanfharamoos hai hai i wish abhay ne iski jan nahi bachai hoti
pls'..ekta abhay ki entry maha episode me jaroor karwa dena uske bina serial boring ho gaya hai pehle mai main episode ke lava sre repeats bhi dekhata tha or aaj main episode bhi isliye dekhata hu ki sayad aaj pia ko apna pyar abhay yad aa jaye or aaj abhay ki entry hogi so pls'''''.ekta abhay ki entry next week ke maha episode me karwa dena

abhay pls'''''''''come back in next week mahaepisode tumhare bina serial boring ho gaya hai pls''''.come back soon all fans are miss you very much

Don't worry. Abhay will be here soon. 😊
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks Hemoo. Work in EK's camp?😆...if they were to ever find out what i do exactly, i would be straightaway in the non-applicable category. 🤣

Not possible. They have to be in Pia's state of mind to do that - Erased senses🤣. 
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZNG OS..poco, i'v ds lil request..cn u kip it ? Cn u write an os on pia's emotions, on wen she gets her memory bck & remembrs wat abhay xctly meant 2 her ? I'd lv 2 read ur take on it..