Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Agar next saturaday tak nahi ayaa.. toh me toh uske yad me 15 ya 16 OS likhne wali hu! πŸ˜›

if we count per head 15-16 os means all forum will be full of osπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Poco - Can you believe - I just gave a dhamaki to Vivian on twitter and came back to see you are giving a dhamaki tooπŸ˜†. Yeh dekho maine kya likha (He was just saying READY is a funny movie and I was pissed off. Ham yahan sad songs gaa rahe hain and he is watching Sallu movies - how can he?):

@VivianDsena01 Nothing funny. YOU have no right to take any vacation - its against human rights :-P COME BACK TO PKYEK OR ELSE...grr @#%$

Good job, πŸ‘he really don't have a right for vacation, here people are crying for him n he is enjoying, its really against human rightsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
excelent os on abhiya.its awsome.i am missing abhiya scene so much in pkyek.pleas keep writing this types of os in future also.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

excelent os on abhiya.its awsome.i am missing abhiya scene so much in pkyek.pleas keep writing this types of os in future also.

Thank you. πŸ˜³...If Abhay doesn't come soon , this forum is going to be bombarded with posts and OS on him and his puraani Piya. πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Alurrin' OS poCo ! starkly loved it profoundly from my heart ..
When Piya will see Abhay she'll definitely gonna desCended in Coma. its ensured . I Hope somethin' like this ensue shortly . Inspite Of , One thin' is leCent that Abhay will not gonna tell Piya so easily that he's aCtually Abhay .  As Piya bein' told his name Armaan might be Abhay will also take this enCumber merely fo' the sake Of Piya's Life . I Doesn't want this to be happen . But don't know what preCisely what have been takin' though . However , this is pretty sure Piya will find her Lost , brunette past and her Love Life One day , but after loads Of CircumtanCes ?
MoreOver , still don't know When Abhay is gonna return baCk half Of the forum already swamped in solemn .. Just austerely need him baCk now !

shruthiR thumbnail
That was an awesome OS Pocco!⭐️ Man after reading this I just can't wait for Abhay to come back.It was too good.I wonder if his re-entry in the show is going to be similar to what you have written and if it is then it is sure to be a hit!Looking forward to more such OSs from you.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Alurrin' OS poCo ! starkly loved it profoundly from my heart ..
When Piya will see Abhay she'll definitely gonna desCended in Coma. its ensured . I Hope somethin' like this ensue shortly . Inspite Of , One thin' is leCent that Abhay will not gonna tell Piya so easily that he's aCtually Abhay .  As Piya bein' told his name Armaan might be Abhay will also take this enCumber merely fo' the sake Of Piya's Life . I Doesn't want this to be happen . But don't know what preCisely what have been takin' though . However , this is pretty sure Piya will find her Lost , brunette past and her Love Life One day , but after loads Of CircumtanCes ?
MoreOver , still don't know When Abhay is gonna return baCk half Of the forum already swamped in solemn .. Just austerely need him baCk now !

Thank you. πŸ˜³...I also feel that Abhay may not come in front of Piya so easily or he may play along the lies cooked by Misha. But one thing is definite. The second Piya sees Abhay , it will be the life changing moment for her - all that she has lost will be restored to her. Yes, she needs to see Abhay ASAP and this show needs him back ASAP. πŸ˜Š
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os
i just loved it
poco pleeez continue ur ff
im eagerly waiting for it
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍  A.W.E.S.O.M.E 😍

I so loved the part where its raining and Piya sees our hero after...Aeons
(and ahem in white shirt and denims *faints*)πŸ˜†

Dreamlike...

Waiting for him desperately...

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. πŸ˜³...I also feel that Abhay may not come in front of Piya so easily or he may play along the lies cooked by Misha. But one thing is definite. The second Piya sees Abhay , it will be the life changing moment for her - all that she has lost will be restored to her. Yes, she needs to see Abhay ASAP and this show needs him back ASAP. πŸ˜Š

Yeah this New Piya will definitely judge that he's the Concrete Man of her life which she has always mull Over him and  feels relieved . Now she herself will make Out her Lost life and ultimately her memories will get reinstate .
Awaitin' fo' that moment when Piya will Face Off Abhay .