Abhay-Piya- OS - I knew you would come back.. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
It's Awesome,as always...! God bless u dear.. :) Jst loved it!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey_bunch

AMAZNG OS..poco, i'v ds lil request..cn u kip it ? Cn u write an os on pia's emotions, on wen she gets her memory bck & remembrs wat abhay xctly meant 2 her ? I'd lv 2 read ur take on it..

Thank you. My next OS is on Piya trying to find answers from Abhay that why did he ruin her life and why did their break up happen. She doesn't have her memory back but she wants to know from Abhay that how is it possible that they were not happy together if she still feels so much for him.😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirin22

It's Awesome,as always...! God bless u dear.. :) Jst loved it!!!

Thank you, Shirin. God bless you too, sweetie. 🤗
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woh... awsum... i loved it... i hope this will be true ... u r such a gr8 writter... n u should be cV of PKYEK...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a wonderful OS. Wow abhay in white shirt. Plz someone give cv the idea. We want to see a new look of abhay and more importantly he should come back soon.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

woh... awsum... i loved it... i hope this will be true ... u r such a gr8 writter... n u should be cV of PKYEK...

Thank you, Akshi. I shall keep your wishes. Maybe someday , i will make a show bigger and greater than PKYEK. Hehe. The future is open and full of surprises. 😳
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Akshi. I shall keep your wishes. Maybe someday , i will make a show bigger and greater than PKYEK. Hehe. The future is open and full of surprises.😳

pm me for ur next os...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
OMG OMG em gona cryyy😭...u have written so well tht i can feel her condition her anxiety to see abhay. when she wanted to cry...OMGGG its so touchinggg I hope it become true...!😍
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG poco tat was really beautifull jst imagining abhay in white gives me gooesbumps and d ending was superb..loved it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Such a wonderful OS. Wow abhay in white shirt. Plz someone give cv the idea. We want to see a new look of abhay and more importantly he should come back soon.

Thank you, Sanchu.😳...yep, we need a new look for Abhay and enough is enough. We want him back ASAP. 😆