Abhay-Piya- OS - I knew you would come back..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay-Piya- OS ' I knew you would come back'..

Hi!

I just DETEST the mood of this forum at the moment as far as Abhay is concerned. 90% posts are in memory of him or missing him and the lost Piya. And there is still a week or more to go without any sign of the deep intense ice-blues and the virgin soul that we all have come to love. So, just to divert attention from the permanent mourning of Abhay's absence from the show , here is an OS from my side, depicting Piya's reaction when she sees Abhay for the first time after his return. And yeah she thinks he is Armaan'

Damn! She stamped her well-heeled foot so hard on the floor that it almost shook the whole corridor , making everyone turn around and look at her as though she was some kind of a road roller in motion . But she didn't care how many eyes were looking at her . She was sulking and pouting like a child who wanted her favourite candy right away. She wanted to see him , to meet him.. Now, Now, NOW!  And isn't that what she had been trying to do since morning 9am ever since she had seen him. Having defeated Jay , at an early morning volleyball practice match, Piya had showered , changed into a pink tank spaghetti and a white floral skirt- she forced Jay to pay for her breakfast at canteen and Jay had called her a brat. He had gone off for his psychology lecture , telling her that she was just becoming a major bully and she needed some serious reining. Piya had just stuck out her tongue and turned to hr lecture hall , laughing , winking at Jay who just rolled his eyes and waved her goodbye.

Then, she had been walking through the corridor that overlooked the parking lot of Mount College. Reveling in her airs and graces and enjoying all the male and female attention , she suddenly  stopped in her tracks. Her feet froze and her face cemented into an expression of utter disbelief. WHAT WAS THAT! She spun around and looked down at the parking lot. That man! That man locking his car and his back turned towards her. Piya's books had dropped from her hands and her big baby brown eyes seemed to have suddenly become hypnotized . She put her hands on the railings and craned her neck to look down ' to have a better look at him. Turn, turn'' please turn'.. ( the famous ice blue eyes and the chiseled jawline flashing across her mind and heart like a hammer )'.is that you?  TURN!

The man had turned and begun to walk towards the Principal's office . Piya  , walked along the railing just to get a look at his face ' as though driven by some unseen magnetic force that wouldn't let her rest until she saw his face. Look up at me, look up at me right now! I know its you! LOOK AT ME!

The man , dressed in a crisp white shirt and causal denims  did not look up. He just kept on walking and Piya was so lost in trying to get one good look at him , she did not notice  that the whole college had stopped -  in fact time had stopped to look at him -  they all were looking at him in wonder , in curiosity , in surprise and talking about him in hushed whispers but Piya saw none of it.  Just then, the cloudy sky that had already turned an ugly grey that it did not like,  let go and water came crashing down like an avalanche from the sky. It started raining and yet nobody moved to run for cover. They all were so shocked and numbed to see him'.AGAIN. Just then, the man looked up at the sky as water ran down his chiseled body. The moment he looked up , Piya's entire world slipped from under her feet. Her lips parted into a small smile and her eyes seemed so watery that it would seem tears would trickle down any moment. The face she had dreamt about every single day ' the piercing magical eyes she had found comfort in . He was right there , looking up . Piya took out her cellphone from her pocket and frantically looked for the picture that she saw at least a 50 times a day just trying to figure out the man behind the handsome face. She found the picture and Piya felt such a rush of emotion that she felt her knees would give away any moment. She wanted to cry out loud and she had no idea why.  She looked at him , standing in the rain and he looked back at her. There was no expression of recognition or any feeling on is hard face. He just blinked his eyes at her and Piya could see him no more ' her tears had clouded her vision. His name came to her mouth on its own'.

Piya ( softly )- Abhay''

The ice blue eyed man gave her a long deep look and then, walked away. Piya had suddenly come to her senses . Abhay? Ughs! Its Armaan, Piya. His name is Armaan. And he is here! HERE!

Piya had chucked the lecture and ran down , cutting through everyone to see him. She did not care what anyone thought. She didn't hear Misha and Ruhi asking her to watch her step . She did not notice Kabir's surprise or the sly smile on Jay's face. Her heart was beating so loud that she was sure it would burst through her bosom if she did not see Armaan.

It had been 5 hours now, since then. Piya had been trying to meet him , catch a glimpse of him but he seemed to be riding on the wind. She had bunked all her lectures , she had ignored Misha's frantic calls and all her efforts to take her away from the college . She had even heard Abhay's name in whispers and everyone giving her secretive but sympathetic looks . But Piya was not in her senses to heed anything or anyone. She wanted to see Armaan. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to touch him and confirm that he was real. But Armaan had been eluding her , she would see him turn around corridors , catch a glimpse of him outside the boys' locker room . It was getting so frustrating  that Piya would murder someone any moment now if she did not get to see him.

The college was closing for the day and the hottest gossip doing rounds in the college and in town was that Abhay Raichand was back in town. Piya had barely heard 'back in town' because she could see or hear nothing beyond Armaan who was playing hide and seek with her. All of Piya's friends and Misha  had suddenly disappeared  and Piya did not seem to care either. The whole college was empty now but Piya was sure that Armaan was still in the college. His car was still standing where he had parked it. She refused  to go home and kept waiting near his car. It was pouring and stormy . Piya was drenched to her skin but she did not move from there. She was going nowhere until she saw him.  But the chilling water seemed to be cutting through her skin now and Piya felt her body giving away. Just then, a familiar , very personally familiar hand grabbed her by her arm and supported her by her waist so that she doesn't collapse. Piya opened her eyes and she looked up at his face ' the chiseled harsh angular face with the most mesmerizing  ice-blue eyes that seemed to melt in compassion for her. She felt like a baby going to sleep with his arms around her. She could hear his voice coming from the end of a tunnel as she lost consciousness.

Abhay ( worriedly )- Are you okay, Miss.Dobriyaal?

Piya ( her cheek on his chest and her eyes closing )- I knew you would come back' Armaa..( shakes her head )''Abhay'..

And as Abhay holds her delicate form in his arms, she drops to a deep slumber with her face buried in his chest and a baby's peaceful smile on her face. At last , she had come home'.. 

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah! Poco you wrote an OS. ME too me too. Really the forum was all sulky. Great people think alike I guess! 🀣 Here is mine. Take a look if you have time. Its real short!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699247

Wonderful. It was so short! But great. The last part was the best and Abhay was wearing a white shirt. 😲 Yeah! πŸ˜†

I am the FIRST one to comment?

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...poco...u have written so well...dis OS truely touched my heart...it describes everything..and i am sure piya's reaction on seeing abhay who is armaan 4 her wud be also similar to dis...i hope i happen quickly as possible...piya wud definately becum crazy on seeing d person who comes in her dreams...d one and only dehradoon ka one man army, Abhay Raichand...or u can say piya ka abhay... 😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW poco awesome OS.I jst loved it.Fab OS,😊
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
nice post n beautifully described emotions😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Yeah! Poco you wrote an OS. ME too me too. Really the forum was all sulky. Great people think alike I guess! 🀣 Here is mine. Take a look if you have time. Its real short!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699247

Wonderful. It was so short! But great. The last part was the best and Abhay was wearing a white shirt. 😲 Yeah! πŸ˜†

I am the FIRST one to comment?

Thank you. πŸ€—...what to tell you, baby. This forum has turned into a giant meeting of mourners , man.πŸ˜†...Abhay needs to come back soon before the forum turns into a colossal giant graveyard. πŸ€£...I hope Abhay's wardrobe changes now. I think he too will have a new look. Hopefully. πŸ˜Š
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😍What a beautiful OS Poco!!!! I so wish it happens exactly like that. I wish CVs read it and copy it from here. Awesome. Just Awesome.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Omg...poco...u have written so well...dis OS truely touched my heart...it describes everything..and i am sure piya's reaction on seeing abhay who is armaan 4 her wud be also similar to dis...i hope i happen quickly as possible...piya wud definately becum crazy on seeing d person who comes in her dreams...d one and only dehradoon ka one man army, Abhay Raichand...or u can say piya ka abhay... 😳

Thank you so much, sweetzπŸ˜ƒ. I also feel that Piya will undergo all these emotions when she sees Abhay/Armaan for the first time. And i totally echo your thoughts. Abhay truly is a One Man Army . Sigh! He better come running back now. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

WOW poco awesome OS.I jst loved it.Fab OS,😊

Thanks Shrishti. I was just trying to uplift everybody's sombre mood. πŸ˜Š
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. πŸ€—...what to tell you, baby. This forum has turned into a giant meeting of mourners , man.πŸ˜†...Abhay needs to come back soon before the forum turns into a colossal giant graveyard. πŸ€£...I hope Abhay's wardrobe changes now. I think he too will have a new look. Hopefully. πŸ˜Š

A colossal GIANT graveyard? 🀣 Just think about it. I was imagining Tanushree and Ruhi actually like that. πŸ˜† Try it. πŸ˜› Yeah you need to wear warm colors so that the cold feeling from one year wears off. I dont even know what I am talking about! πŸ˜†