Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

😆

Ha ha ha ha 🤣...I was assuming it to be the name of your two kids...I didnt know your marrital status...sorry😆. So, you remember that movie so well...interesting...didnt even know Arjun and Meena were known as Karthik and Chitra...Thanks for reminding me🤣

Di ...😡 I'm single ...& I'm just 20...as for remembering the movie just 2 days back I watched it with my friend ...issliye ...I figured it ...& more over she is die-heart fan of Jo & that song 'kaatrae en vaasal vandhai' ...she was all over it ...so i ended up in hearing her a bal bal bal.
Viji79 thumbnail

So nice of you. Thanks dear.

I am honest and happy to share my true inspiration...Rhythm was really a touching movie...and its songs were Amazing.

Rhythm songs have been my all time ARR favorite. I appreciate your honesty and I dont think anyone else has written an FF on these lines. But I really think Maan is not going to be as soft like Rhythm's Arjun and I am expecting an aggressive Maan after the loss just like the show and Geet changing him slowly unknowingly. Sorry, got carried away with the plot.
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Viji79

Rhythm songs have been my all time ARR favorite. I appreciate your honesty and I dont think anyone else has written an FF on these lines. But I really think Maan is not going to be as soft like Rhythm's Arjun and I am expecting an aggressive Maan after the loss just like the show and Geet changing him slowly unknowingly. Sorry, got carried away with the plot.

Hey..thanks dear...thanks for sharing your point of view...will remember your points about Maan.

Anyways...My priorities all lies on Geetika first...my next update for Geetika is due for today...but still endless typing and reframing...will update it tomorrow.😳
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -dia-

Di ...😡 I'm single ...& I'm just 20...as for remembering the movie just 2 days back I watched it with my friend ...issliye ...I figured it ...& more over she is die-heart fan of Jo & that song 'kaatrae en vaasal vandhai' ...she was all over it ...so i ended up in hearing her a bal bal bal.

Sorry Dia Darling...Apni di se bohuth upset ho?🤢...sorry dear...hmm...so, how you liked the movie? Kaatre en vaasal is a beautiful song...Infact, all 5 songs are simply superb. Each song focuses on each eliment of nature...earth, fire, air, water and sky...isnt it interesting😊
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Dia Darling...Apni di se bohuth upset ho?🤢...sorry dear...hmm...so, how you liked the movie? Kaatre en vaasal is a beautiful song...Infact, all 5 songs are simply superb. Each song focuses on each eliment of nature...earth, fire, air, water and sky...isnt it interesting😊

No di ...mein appse naraaz nahi hoo😃 ... & don't be sorry ...only two songs clicked me one is Kaatre en vaasal & the other one is nadiye ... & I love both ...moreover its locations was splendid & beautiful.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new FF...🥳

waiting for more...totally interesting...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome start yaar !!! if am not mistaken , is this your inspiration from rytham movie ??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god!i can c jyothika in neha's place...
anyways geet s made only 4 maan..and so ds has to take place..
nice start dear...😊
congrats for d nw ff🤗
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vaidhumom...I read the prologue and what a emotional start... my heart is crying with them...yeh u r right..this is life it is not answerable to anyone...I remember the incident when a flight to Kathmandu was hijacked by terrorists and there was a newly wed couple in that flight returning from honeymoon and terrorists killed husband and he died in front of wife.

When I read this in newspaper I cried heavily...they are not related to me but the wife's pain I feel until now when I remember that.

Please pm me when u update.
Bkhas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Congrts 4 new ff...
Nyc cncpt.. Lukin 4wrd..
N thnx 4 pm.