Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ruky786

I should try and watch some Rajni films...I think I might start watching South Films even though I don't understand a word.

yoo watch old-school 90's rajni. Muthu, Padayappa, Basha. Muthu's a hit even in japan lol
Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok cool!!! I keep saying that I wanted to but I will definitely watch them aren't the Priyadarshan's South Indian films better than the Hindi versions right?

I watched a Bengali film that had Kumar Sanu in it.😆 With subtitles!😃😆

Kumar Sanu the singer? ðŸ˜² Oh dear, how is he as an actor? 

Ok cool!!! I keep saying that I wanted to but I will definitely watch them aren't the Priyadarshan's South Indian films better than the Hindi versions right?

YES. they are. way better. I firmly believe a comedy is the hardest part of language to translate, we can swap romance, action, drama from different languages but comedy is a thing of its own. Each language has its own feel and the way funny scenes are written are special to that language
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Priyadarshan doesn't make them 😆 the best remake he made was Hera Pheri. :) and you know there's this film where all the Mallu superstars act...no ego. How I wish we could see such films in BW :(

my fave Mallu comedy is In Harihar Nagar aka the original version of DHOL.Its so hilarious and the acting is amazing. Even Bodyguard ka original is a Mallu film. The actor is SO MARVELOUS. I am shuddering thinking of the Hindi version. 🤣 Kareena'll be good tho :)
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rukyyy! haha I did the exact thing this week, watched a Tamil movie without understanding a word, got some nifty subtitles.

Try out Alaipayuthey =D the original Saathiya. 
LOVED it!
^ Alaipayuthey is soo good. If people want to make a shift into tamil films, go watch all of mani ratnam films haha. Bombay, Roja, Ayutha Ezuthu (the original YUVA), alaypayuthey, nayagan, etc etc
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Kumar Sanu the singer? ðŸ˜² Oh dear, how is he as an actor? 

YEAH!!! It was so hilarious watching him and he was ok...it was sooo cheesy!😆 He was married in the film but I can't seem to remember the name.🤔
safeplacetoland thumbnail
The Mallu actors never overact. They all act so well. Watch the movie jiski name I gave you. It's superrr hilarious. I have it on my IPOD too. It's too good. :D
ruky786 thumbnail
Wow I gotta make a list lol!!!😆 I might even learn some new words!