Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Just this attitude you are showcasing right now is a clear indication. Most of you guys don't think twice before criticizing Salman, SRK, Aamir, Kareena, abhshiek, Amiji, but when it comes to Rajini you guyz act like fangirls, where does the cynicism goes away then?? What is the need of rubbing it into people that all bollywood actors are Lallus in front of rajini, and he is a great human being but everyone else is not a good enough in front of him.

Similarly I can turn the same point to you- you dont have an issue in celebrating some one like Katrina, but have an issue with me and a few others acting fan girly about Rajini. Isnt that double standards? I love Rajini but personally Im not blinded by his star image. As an actor he is limited which I have already expressed in my earlier post.

As a human he has done a lot of good things for other and unless you are from S India you wont know that. So fair enough. But if he has done something stupid then only we can criticise him too nah. I never said that he has the same reach as the Khans but the hysteria he generates is unparallel. So lets not make up things now. And as per my earlier post I said that the only aspect where the Khans fall back is the goodwill he generates.  Im under no illusiosn as to him being popular than the Khans or anything.

I have no issues with others criticising Rajini, not everyone likes him, I get it, but lecturing others on acting fangirly when you yourself do that with SRk and Kat is a tad too much.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago
Y is FIGHTING in dis thread... woh bhi mere bina ðŸ˜†

CHILLAX EVERYBODY

________ Rani Mukherji _______ just said a line ________

That line doesn't put Rajni Sir down... or Salman UP ?? if ppl think that then go on wid counterattack...

Rajni has its own Mark in South industry as well as Bollywood... Salman has its own...

Neither Rajni said something 2 Salman... nor Salman said anything 2 Rajni...

RAJNIKANT = Incomparable 2 any1... no1 can take his place

Salman Khan = Our Hero... no1 can take his place from his fan's Heart

________________ ENUFF DISCUSSIONS _________ now CHILL CHILL just CHILL______

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Meaning both can't act. 😉 😆
and also one more point ladygaga (feels off calling you as such 😕), just the other day you and I had this discussion in the chat topic where you talked about too much cynicism in IF and that members should feel encoraged to worship their fav if they like. Why now this sudden change in thought process?

Anyways Im not even sure if I like Rajini so much for me to have written so many essays about him. My personal fav is Kamal Hassan, always. I guess the South indian in me got awakened.

Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Y is FIGHTING in dis thread... woh bhi mere bina ðŸ˜†

CHILLAX EVERYBODY

________ Rani Mukherji _______ just said a line ________

That line doesn't put Rajni Sir down... or Salman UP ?? if ppl think that then go on wid counterattack...

Rajni has its own Mark in South industry as well as Bollywood... Salman has its own...

Neither Rajni said something 2 Salman... nor Salman said anything 2 Rajni...

RAJNIKANT = Incomparable 2 any1... no1 can take his place

Salman Khan = Our Hero... no1 can take his place from his fan's Heart

________________ ENUFF DISCUSSIONS _________ now CHILL CHILL just CHILL______

Bagarh no one is fighting, me and ladygaga have these debates all the times and you know what its always been constructive and has never got nasty.

infact I enjoy these discussions with her.

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Just this attitude you are showcasing right now is a clear indication. Most of you guys don't think twice before criticizing Salman, SRK, Aamir, Kareena, abhshiek, Amiji, but when it comes to Rajini you guyz act like fangirls, where does the cynicism goes away then?? What is the need of rubbing it into people that all bollywood actors are Lallus in front of rajini, and he is a great human being but everyone else is not a good enough in front of him.

Is there a need?, do people need to justify their comments now? 😕.. did you just assume that I'm a Rajni fan because of my one particular post? 😕

I don't think any Rajni fan has prevented anyone from criticising him, so what exactly are you arguing against? 😕

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also, just to comment on what Rani said. Theres nothing wrong with it, i definitley see the simularilty in Salman and Rajni's appeal. Both of them are big on masala films and delivering these 'one-liners', doing the action and are darlings of the masses. I see why rani would make a comparision such as that, i dont think anybody has insulted rajni because of such a comment.
Hazardous thumbnail
SHAHRUKH KHAAAN ZINDABAAAD!

Originally posted by: xPristinex

SHAHRUKH KHAAAN ZINDABAAAD!

😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyuzNP_UP4w[/YOUTUBE]