Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey trisha! I was away 4 a month and you started bk 2. Very good! Congratz! Do send me the links when u update. And jst a query: are u frm kolkata? U r a bengali ri8?
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Hey trisha! I was away 4 a month and you started bk 2. Very good! Congratz! Do send me the links when u update. And jst a query: are u frm kolkata? U r a bengali ri8?

thank u n i'll pm u the updt links
🤗no i'm frm a small town called APDJ n yes i'm bangali, kyu pucha??
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey trishu !!! good update dear ... liking the mystery and the way you are building the suspense is quite nice ...the updates are getting better 👏... the descriptions are really nice 😛😛
continue soon ... 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

hey trishu !!! good update dear ... liking the mystery and the way you are building the suspense is quite nice ...the updates are getting better 👏... the descriptions are really nice 😛😛
continue soon ... 😛

thanku appy🤗Tongue
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

</div>thank u n i'll pm u the updt links
<div>🤗no i'm frm a small town called APDJ n yes i'm bangali, kyu pucha??

I'm a bengali 2 frm kolkata and in sm posts i found bengali so i felt lyk asking. Hehe
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

I'm a bengali 2 frm kolkata and in sm posts i found bengali so i felt lyk asking. Hehe

oh u 2😲 happy to meet u🤗
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 2- Trishu, OMG.. Daksh is Warewolf.. He & Shlok are seriously gonna have a tough time.. Arjun & Arnab scene was sweet.. Asmin ko jald se jald sab yaad aa jaye.. Btw, whr is Meera maasi?
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Part 2- Trishu, OMG.. Daksh is Warewolf.. He & Shlok are seriously gonna have a tough time.. Arjun & Arnab scene was sweet.. Asmin ko jald se jald sab yaad aa jaye.. Btw, whr is Meera maasi?

thank u🤗
meera toh apne original ghar chali gayi
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
trish!!
finally read both the parts! they wer awesome!
congo fr season 2:D
cont soon
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

Part-3 

(after college Daksh went to airport for resaving his sister………….a girl was standing beside the railing holding 2 bags…………daksh went to her because he had a doubt that she is disha)

Daksh:"excuse me," he asked to that girl

The girl turned back to him & got surprised.

Disha:"oh my god, daksh my brother" (hugged him with a big smile)

Daksh:"apko zyada wait toh nahi karna pada na?"

Dsha:"bilkul nahi or waise bhi mujhe pata hai ki mere chote se bhai ko kitne kaam hote hai"

Daksh:"yah right kaam, anyways di lets go, dad apko dekhne k liye pagal ho rahe hai"

(They went to their home)

(Aish was thinking about her own feeling, like the forest attraction & that locket, everything was confusing her. Suddenly her Ph. Rang. It was again Daksh.

Aish:"aab kya hua?"

Daksh:"achha ji toh aab mujhe kisi reason se hi tumhe call karne ki ijazat hai?"

Aish:"stop joking or bolo kya hua?"

Daksh:"actually ek good news hai"

Aish:"good news??"

Daksh:"meri elder sister ayi hai aaj"

Aish(ashtonished:"elder sister?? Tumne toh kabhi nahi bataya ki tumhari sister bhi hai"

Daksh:"vo usse zyada baat nahi ho pati thi toh yaad nahi raha, anyways now you know na, so tell me kab milogi? N your pain??"

Aish:"vo aab thoda thik hai don't worry itni jaldi pichha nahi chodungi"

Daksh:"get well soon fir tum di se mill lena"

(They cut the Ph.)

(Daksh turned back n saw Disha was listening at him)

Disha:"kisse inta smile karke baat kar rahe the?"

Daksh:"vo meri…..

Disha:"girlfriend??" (she giggled)

Daksh:"han vo actually…..

Disha:"so tell me what her name is?"

Even Daksh could tell her name his dad called both of them n they went to him.

(Next day, it was Sunday. Aish was totally fine then, she was going for market to buy some of her important things. She went to her bike & went to market. She was driving so fast, suddenly she saw a white car was coming to her. She was trying to control the bike but it was going out of control. Finally the car & her bike collides & Aish fall down with her bike & the car's one headlight was broken. The driver was coming out n it was Disha. She came to Aish shouting.)

Disha:"dekh k nahi chala sakti ho tum?"

(Aish stood up)

Aish:"oh hello agar takkar zor ki hoti na toh mujhe hi kuch ho jata, aapko toh kuch bhi nahi hota"

Disha:"so?? You mean to say ki meri galti thi? That was my fault?"
Aish:"yah of course"

Disha:"you know I hate your kind of girls, bike chalana n all, just clear my way"

Aish:"yah I also don't like your types, bubbly bubs"

Disha:"tumhe dekh k toh lagta hai k tum kisi amir baad ki bigri hui owlad ho"

Aish::"hey, don't take my dad's name, he is the best"

Disha:"whatever, apni bike hataao mere raste se"

(Aish moved her bike & Disha left)

Aish:"yeh apne aap ko samajhti kya hai? stupid, idiot girl" (n she also left)

(at Daksh's house)

(Disha entered very angrily, Daksh went to her)

Daksh:"what happened di?"

Disha:"nothing, ek stupid ladki se accident ho gaya tha"

Daksh:"ACCIDENT???? Are you okay?"

Disha:"ya I'm fine but mere car ki headlight toot gayi hai"

Daksh:"vo thik ho jayega but aap toh thik ho na?"

Disha:"yah I am perfectly find, don't worry n I am going to kill this girl. Mujhe uske bareme pata karna hoga"

Daksh:"okay di badme usse dhoondna but aab dad beakfast k liye bula rahe hai"

(They went to dinning table)

(after market Aish went to hostel to meet Anchal, she was doing some college work on computer)

Aish:"hello meri would be bhabi ji" (Aish knocked the door)

Anchal:"arre Asmin, come" (turned to her)

(Aish came & sat on bed)

Aish:"what are you doing?"

Anchal:"college project, you wasn't listening na?"

Aish:"no, you know me ke mujhe always class ke time pe hi nind ati hai so mujhe kaise pata hoga, by the way kya research kar rahi ho?"

Anchal:"yaha k jungle k bareme"

Aish:"what jungle? Trees n animals?"
Anchal:"no, main vampires pe research kar rahi hoon"

Aish:"VAMPIRES??"

Anchal:"yah, like vo kaha rahete hai? kya khatey hai etc."

Aish:"obviously khoon pitey hai"

Anchal:"but kya vo real me hote ya nahi issi liye main yaha search kar rahi hoon"

(during the searching they found something strange about vampires, a website was showing how to heal them)

Anchal:"look at this, yaha likkha hai k kaise vampires ko heal kia ja sakta hai…………agar koi insaan ho jo uss vampire k sabse kareeb ho uss insaan k khoon ki ek boond uss vampire ko bacha sakti hai"

(Aish was losted in these lines, suddenly the wind start blowing fast, the window suddenly opened with a sound and through the window Aish could see the forest, it was again calling her like magic. She went to the window side n start staring at the forest)

(Anchal saw her like this)

Anchal:"ASMIN, kya hua?"

Aish:"I don't know, yeh forest, aisa lagta hai jaise koi mujhe bula raha hai, jaise waha mera kisise bohot puarana rishta ho"

Anchal(giggled):"what purana rishta? Or waha jungle me? tum kya kisis tarzen ki jain ho jo tumhara tarzen tumhe pukara raha hai"

Aish:"hey bhaggu"(turned to her) "tumhe yeh kya koi joke lag raha hai? I'm serious dude, koi mujhe bulata hai & the strange thing is k jabse mujhe vo locket mila hai tabhise mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi hai n idon't know why"

Anchal:"yeh sab ankho ka dhoka hai or kuch nahi"

Aish:"mujhe ankho se kuch nahi dikhta but I can feel it, like someone needs me"

Anchal:"okay meri jain, lagta hai tarzen tumhare sir chad ke bol raha hai so go home n take some rest, varna pata chala k tum jungle me jakey apne tarzen ko dhoond rahi ho"(smiled)

Aish:"HAHAHA……not so funny"

(she left)

(when she was passing the forest again she felt the same feeling. She stopped her bike & start walking to the forest; she has no control on herself)

sorry guys for late update, i was busy with my new FF n i was getting too lazy these days😆