Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prernacda

loved the show and although i love both protagonists, sapna and arm were the best. Call me snotty if you wish, but they are a classy couple and prove that money cannot buy class and style.

His way of talking and class, comfortable in his own skin regardless of losing his cotton mills, shows that he will always be the better of the 2, cannot put him down for long...my hubby told me the moment he looked at badi mas pic and walking to library that he is going to die today and has an intuition about it...and most importantly he has accepted it...Was remembering how they showed his and sapnas wedding...and his loyalty to her...which for me is the clincher, that he will always be the better man...Sorry but going to miss this serial...had read the book years ago...but going to reread it...having said that YRF has done an awesome job portraying the emotions and creating their unique backdrop...It is a breath of fresh air compared to the same rona dhona serials...and i hope they bring out part II...

I do like Kabirs role, chutzpah and how he fought fate at every step of his life...the classic grey character and yes dont begrudge him falling in love, and coming back to LUBNA>>>Both men had amazing life partners who supported them and complemented them, and respect his character for coming to the final meeting...

what a great show and oh why do all good things come to an end...!

I agree with you 100%! Classy- thats what makes ARM better of the two in my eyes! ARM was raised in such manner. His wife- so breathtakingly graceful. Goes on to show you dont need to shed clothes to be modern and intelligent. The director did an amazing job at potraying their *love story *- which was about respect and the friendliness- more realistic than the usual over the top masala. Loved their convos.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i

Originally posted by: darlunia

Morning chicas...last episode dawns! So...as far as yesterday was concerned, it was good and mellow but did not overwhelm me...I guess that's good. You guys will shoot me but I found it predictable...very predictable. it was predictable Jaya for sure. But it was still better than the typical "death" moments shown in most indian shows, wasn't it?

Amy, Maya...has been awesome interacting with you on Kismat. Wish Ritika were around here today! 🤗 Same here Jaya!🤗 it has been awesome interacting with you guys on this forum. When will we get another show like this one to discuss again?🤔 Oh i so wish Ritika was here as well. Miss her and her posts.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amy...I found the whole "dressing in the gold tie" bit very cliched. But...seeing Aditya pass away in the library peacefully was touching. I loved Sapna sitting in the chair in front of the desk letting it sink in...no drama...so representative of their life together!
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^Jaya so true. More than the whole tie scene (though I liked that scene a lot), I just loved the scene after Sapna comes in the library. Silence and elegant cr. No Drama at all.

Such rarely we get to see such good body language especially on Indian Television... Bravo all four actors playing main roles and some more.

Sigh, Ye dil maange more! There will be a void now...for sure.
Edited by .Isha. - 12 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the best shows ever on Indian Television goes off today..sad, very sad but a befitting end!

Like most of you..I loved ARM & Sapna ARM..awesome portrayal of an elegant and down-to-earth couple..very intact in their feelings, I used to love how she'd started calling him Old Man...both actors did an outstanding job to their roles..Kudos to them!

Kabir has his own share of goods & flaws...but every emotion - be it adventure to reach to the top, jealousy, care, love..was portrayed awesomly well! I also loved Lubna's outburst in yesterday's episode..just fantastic!

Not to forget Uncle Vish, Rao, Mini, Hanif, Zulekha & Vicky...Daadi & all...

Hats off to YRF again for bringing us the best shows ever - Mahi Ve, Rishta.com, Kismat (all 3 my favourites)..Khottey Sikkey...they need to entertain us with more shows, and not just down themselves with TRPs..the whole world knows that YRF does not need any identity check..they are simply superb!!!
nidhijethoo thumbnail
Kabir did not have control on the conditions at his time of birth so why he is destined to such a gloomy end.

He was a nice person too but why his circumstances were always against him. he was even nice to the sister of his so called biggest enemy
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhijethoo

Kabir did not have control on the conditions at his time of birth so why he is destined to such a gloomy end.

He was a nice person too but why his circumstances were always against him. he was even nice to the sister of his so called biggest enemy

yes i agree he was a good perso not classy i know but are street kids ever classy? but he did certainly have a charm which i think Rahuls own charm which ARM kinda lacked ...don't mind but ARM was classy but Kabir was charming thats why Mini fell for him first 😳 and yes he was kind o Mini though it was Mini's lie who got him in jail she was a great cause for his misfortunes but he teated her like he would have treated Saraswati 👏