Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
great post...great analysis...I wish he would have met his family before dieing...The whole aura around ARM today was wonderful...He was quiet, happy and looked contented today...What a wonderful life portrayed on indian television and hats off to viraf for portraying ARM to perfection 👏👏
Oh, Amy! So it happened. I'm already teary-eyed. I'll watch it in few hours then add my comments.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Wonderful post, Amy! LOVED what your wrote! aww thanks Vini!🤗

Esp the comparison between ARM and Kabir once again. How true! He did die a peaceful death whereas Kabir just might be living in regret from now on. That's more worse anyday.Definitely worst than anythng! It's interesting to see those flashback moments and hear those words about ruining ARM and giving him a slow painful end or something of that sort from Kabir. It felt as if those words were somehow hitting Kabir now. It seemed as if his words came true but not for ARM, in fact for himself. now that is KISMAT! ARM always got the good side of life from birth till death whereas Kabir seemed to get the not-so-good side of life from birth till the end. It's like a slow painful death for Kabir instead. Am gonna miss seeing ARM on screen so much! Yeah me too! But i'm glad he got the end that he deserved.AND yes guys, that scene where he takes the pen and places it in his front pocket just added SO MUCH more to the final scene of his. I got flashes of that scene where Badi Maa first gave him the pen.WORD! it was a total reflection of the first moment with Badi Maa. I loved that relationship as well. Also what was even more heartbreaking was the fact that he actually had planned a surprise for Sapna. That is to go to Goa and start a life there :-( The excitement he had in the morning when he circled the papers and hides it from her. It was really cute.Yup that was a bittersweet moment.

Another thing i want to say is regarding the r/s between ARM and Sapna. WORD again!Have to give props to the writers for portraying the life of a married couple so brilliantly! Apart from the ARM VS Kabir madness, i totally fell in love with ARM's and Sapna's beautiful relationship. Don't think we'll get to see anything similar to that being shown anytime soon on TV again.I hardly doubt too. It was a nice, poignant relationship minus the recent mess up from the writers by bringing that Vasu stuff again for no apparent reason. O well, i'm glad they made it up by bringing her back.

Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Oh, Amy! So it happened. I'm already teary-eyed. I'll watch it in few hours then add my comments.

yeah it did Maya :(
You know i'll be waiting to hear from you.

great post...great analysis...I wish he would have met his family before dieing...The whole aura around ARM today was wonderful...He was quiet, happy and looked contented today...What a wonderful life portrayed on indian television and hats off to viraf for portraying ARM to perfection 👏👏

I wished for that as well but i guess it wouldn't have had that much of an impact as this end did.   and yes he did look quite contended in his last moment.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no...😒...he died...its making me teary...I loved Aditya's character! You analyzed it wonderfully Amy!
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ramy: 🤗 Zabardust post like always ⭐️ You echoed my thoughts 😊

"Viraf did a commendable job at portraying this character. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I will remember this show for ARM's character the most."

"will always remember that bit with his signature background score."
me too 😭

"His birth somehow reflects his end in some weird way, doesn't it? He will die with regret in his heart"
So true!

@Penguin: 🤗
 "here are some scenes that stay with you for ever, and it was one of those scenes"
😭😭😭
It feels like I lost a friend :(

@Bluuu:
🤗 Loved reading your input ⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Also what was even more heartbreaking was the fact that he actually had planned a surprise for Sapna."
😭

"Have to give props to the writers for portraying the life of a married couple so brilliantly!"
I agree 👏 Will miss them :(

@Jaya, Maya & the rest: waiting to read your thoughts 🤗 Bye for now
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramy25

now that is KISMAT! ARM always got the good side of life from birth till death whereas Kabir seemed to get the not-so-good side of life from birth till the end.

Ya know it's feels weird that am gonna be saying this, esp so when i officially gave up on the character Kabir.. But when i read what you said above, i feel sad for Kabir just a teeeny weeeny bit now 😆 I mean if Kismat were the reason for all of this, looking at the bigger picture, is it really his fault then?

(Still against his unethical means of working his way up - he's definitely at fault there. But it's sad that now he has to live in remorse till the very end)

-EDIT

Amy, Mehr, Jaya and all - 🤗 Right so even me gotta go. 😆 Will catch you guys tmrw!
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post, Amy!👏 One of your best ones! Very enlightening! 😊

At the end of the episode, I had tears.. and I really did not know why I was crying. 😭 When ARM died, it was a peaceful death and I had kinda known it from the beginning. But this scene where Kabir is shown in the funeral was really touching, with all those flashbacks when they had arguments and confrontations. All their life, they kept fighting and hating each other... and then seeing Kabir there for condolences struck a chord. 

What I felt bad was that ARM couldn't even see his grandson when alive. Just on the day that he decided to bury the hatchet, he breathes his last. 😒 Loved the naming for his grandson-Kavya derived from names Kabir and Aditya. Also Lubna finally raising her voice and giving her piece of mind. 👏

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

Wonderful post, Amy!👏 One of your best ones! Very enlightening! 😊 Thanks Shreya!

At the end of the episode, I had tears.. and I really did not know why I was crying. 😭 When ARM died, it was a peaceful death and I had kinda known it from the beginning. But this scene where Kabir is shown in the funeral was really touching, with all those flashbacks when they had arguments and confrontations. All their life, they kept fighting and hating each other... and then seeing Kabir there for condolences struck a chord. it was definitely a touching moment. It seemed that he started to regret those moments from then on. Those useless tiffs, those war of words, those business games and such. 

What I felt bad was that ARM couldn't even see his grandson when alive.he met him Shreya. They just didn't show it. He told Sapna that he went to the hospital and even Lubna told kabir that she met ARM at the hospital. I guess he did see his grandson. He just hadn't seen his entire family and was wanting to see them that evening but he passed away before that.  Just on the day that he decides to bury the hatchet, he breathes his last. 😒 Loved the naming for his grandson-Kavya. Also Lubna finally raising her voice and giving her piece of mind. 👏

Nymeria thumbnail

Ya know it's feels weird that am gonna be saying this, esp so when i officially gave up on the character Kabir.. But when i read what you said above, i feel sad for Kabir just a teeeny weeeny bit now 😆 I mean if Kismat were the reason for all of this, looking at the bigger picture, is it really his fault then? Yeah you do feel for Kabir as well. He has had the worst of most things in life from the very day he was born.

(Still against his unethical means of working his way up - he's definitely at fault there.TRUE that!  But it's sad that now he has to live in remorse till the very end  yeah it definitely is sad and unfortunate.)

See ya tomorrow Vini!