*^* Kismat Banner Contest *^*

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(Credit for Welcome Banner: Tumhari_Khushi)

Time for our FIRST Kismat

* Banner Contest *

Jee haan😳

** Finally the time has come u all was waiting for.. so time to show ur creativity.. **

Contest rules:

The maximum size for the banner is  728x90  pixels.

You can choose any of the pics from the picture gallery. But try to include as many charachters as possible, banners with only the co-stars will not be included in the voting.😳

Banner has to be non-animated. We won't accept animated entries.

Each member can send upto 4 entries.

Don't put your name on it! That'll avoid friends voting for you only because you're their friend. Let them vote for the one they like. And PLEASE do NOT advertise for your creation in any form, this includes telling friends which one(s) you made. 

You can Find the Pictures of all the characters of  in this Following Link

how to Make Banners?πŸ€”

In case this above Question Arises in your mindπŸ˜›,then please refer to the Following Tutorial by Ms.Bholi Bhali

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669

PSP Tutorial made by -aditi-Paint Shop Pro(PSP)
how to Upload a Banner?πŸ€”

In case this above Question Arises in your mindπŸ˜›,then please Refer to the Following Steps😊

Go towww.imageshack.us

Click on browse to find your own banner and then upload it.

Then copy the direct link and click on    to paste it in your pm.

The last date to submit entries is June 12th πŸ˜› 

Please PM your banner(s) to Banner-entries πŸ˜Š

Keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

Kismat Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is the contest still gonna happen? even after show is over!
-Nadii- thumbnail
No, still open:)
Forum is open even after show ended:)
Paramore thumbnail
thank you for telling us that!!
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohh hoo jst saw dis post...so 2day is d last date...πŸ˜’Luved dis show wished I had seen dis thread b4...πŸ˜› If I get time will surely try n make my first ever banner😳 ...but I dnt hv enough pics nor d Picture Gallery here hv many pics πŸ˜•
Anyways All d best to the participants can't wait to see all d banners πŸ˜‰

Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

ohh hoo jst saw dis post...so 2day is d last date...πŸ˜’Luved dis show wished I had seen dis thread b4...πŸ˜› If I get time will surely try n make my first ever banner😳 ...but I dnt hv enough pics nor d Picture Gallery here hv many pics πŸ˜•
Anyways All d best to the participants can't wait to see all d banners πŸ˜‰

thank you !!!! its my first time too and i know i ain't very good but i still tried πŸ˜³ and yes no pics but try to print screen from You tube videos i did that or search characters by actors pics like ahul Bagga for Kabir and Rasika Dogra for Lubna πŸ˜³
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

thank you !!!! its my first time too and i know i ain't very good but i still tried πŸ˜³ and yes no pics but try to print screen from You tube videos i did that or search characters by actors pics like ahul Bagga for Kabir and Rasika Dogra for Lubna πŸ˜³

Thanx 4 ur Suggestions πŸ€— u r too sweet 😳 n I hv seen ur siggies they r vry gud, I knw ur banner will also b vry good πŸ‘πŸΌ
I hv made one using d few pics I had...its not dat nice though... anyway if I get time I will try n make one more πŸ˜› but my net connection is vry slow so it takes a lot of time to download videos frm youtube πŸ˜’

Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

Thanx 4 ur Suggestions πŸ€— u r too sweet 😳 n I hv seen ur siggies they r vry gud, I knw ur banner will also b vry good πŸ‘πŸΌ
I hv made one using d few pics I had...its not dat nice though... anyway if I get time I will try n make one more πŸ˜› but my net connection is vry slow so it takes a lot of time to download videos frm youtube πŸ˜’

well then best of luck dear looking forward to the contest πŸ˜Š